Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

1 minute ago, DLBud said:

^^^^^^^^^
100% this

His MO is to throw out as much shite in his posts that it becomes too time consuming to keep fact checking it and in his mind that means it’s true.

He’s like the forum’s own Trump. Another blowhard who makes shit up and posits theory as fact.

Now that is funny, but not on topic.... what a surprise! Lol

Now that is funny, but not on topic.... what a surprise! Lol

It’s completely on topic. The topic being the departure of the manager and you scrambling around using any source you can find to discredit the BOD.

They may well have f**ked this one up royally and if so there will be a time and place for recriminations and you can have your day in the sun then.

The point, that has now been made to you exhaustively, is why speculate so vociferously when you have no evidence to support your view?

26 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

How hard is it to understand that I'm not claiming that anything is true or not true?  I'm asking you to provide evidence for your assertions so that I can evaluate them properly.

The fact that you have failed to provide evidence that any of your assertions (that you have been asked to provide evidence for) are fact, is the only fact in evidence.  You are stating things as if they are fact when, in fact, they are just unfounded assertions - whether or not they turn out to be facts.

I have listed each item individually, and where the quotes came from giving that evidence. So until information comes forward to the contrary they are factual quotes as attributed to those individuals/groups.

enough already for me. 

Tell me what do you think the meltdown will be like on here if Oran decides his bank account is looking sweet and elects not to jump stright into the Coleraine job ( it would be a big step down from keeping a team in the SPL even though you contributed to that struggle) and sits biding his time for a few weeks till some other club bag their manager, and welcome him with open arms, and a frequent flyer account?

i mean Schools out soon, the family holiday can start, he can smile and wave till a better gig than Coleraine comes up. Might have been his plan all along?

14 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

i mean Schools out soon, the family holiday can start, he can smile and wave till a better gig than Coleraine comes up. Might have been his plan all along?

This has twists and turns than an episode of Line of Duty.................... ever considered giving Game of Thornes a better ending ?

Edited by DougJamie

Just now, Slartibartfast said:

No, you haven't.  If you had, I (and others) wouldn't be asking.

So asking is a contrary fact now... lol

How the f**k did I contribute to that struggle?  This should be good. :hammer

The 'you' as am sure you know is Oran

I don't think most would give a f**k what he does, he'd be gone and nothing to do with us.

If so, why all the hysteria? 

It's unlikely but, yes, that might have been his plan all along, I don't know, do you?

No... but then i never claimed to know any of his plans, thoughts or intenions, unlike a fair few on here.

5 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I have been reliably informed that there is no substance to any of this and it has been totally fabricated by the club and OK to have a laugh at LPM.

P.S. In case you don't know, I just made that up.  Though it still has as much evidence as all the other nonsense claims on here.

Evidence..! Thats the one thing you can neither produce, nor embrace. Its funny though all the quotes in the media and you still think the earth is flat bud.

Took a tweet from coleraine before the club decided to let anyone know what was going on with the friendly game.

Maybe Oran can give us a tweet then we can know what’s going on with the manager situation now

A as far as I’m aware I’m still st Mirren manager should do the trick.

Absolute shambles!!

6 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I don't need evidence, I'm not claiming anything (apart from the fact that you haven't shown any of your own).  Are you really that stupid?  Really???

You haven't provided any evidence for any of the things that you have been asked to provide evidence for.

What "quotes" in the media?  From who?

The earth is definitely not flat, it's an oblate spheroid.  I know this because enough reliable EVIDENCE has been provided to show that this claim is true.

https://www.colerainetimes.co.uk/sport/football/st-mirren-s-friendly-with-coleraine-is-cancelled-1-8975078

33 minutes ago, Jrok said:

We would like to confirm that the planned fixture with Coleraine has been cancelled.

We would ask any supporters who have paid for travel and accommodation to this game to email us their receipts at [email protected] and we will endeavour to refund any expenses.

But please check with your travel insurance first. :whistle