Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

8 minutes ago, Spam_Valley said:

Don’t shoot the messenger but I’ve heard from a decent source - a Saints supporting journo - that Fitzy could be next out the door.

Apprently GLS not too happy with him.

Christ.

As it happens, I do tend to suspect he's not the best person for the Chief Exec job. I believe he'd be a better fit as a club ambassador, tbh.

But still, would be interesting.

6 minutes ago, Kilbarchan Buddies said:

Looks like Coleraine FC are going to be seeking compensation from St Mirren for cancellation costs.

St Mirren post message announcing game off and invite supporters to seek compensation from club for cancelled travel and accommodation costs. Coleraine FC still saying game on!! 

Oh Shit!

this is a stumbling, shambling mess.

The Match cancellation makes me think that Kearney and his Agent are 100% to blame for the whole fiasco. 

Kearney should have fecked off to Coleraine after the Play Offs with no extra payment. 

I believe his mind was made up then. 

Will not be welcome back anytime. 

For the non footballing bores on here, I am guessing. 

I have no facts for anything I post. 

So suck it up.

35 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

"So asking is a contrary fact now... lol" - That doesn't make any sense, whatsoever.  Are you still under the impression that I am making claims?  How many times do you need to be told?

"The 'you' as am sure you know is Oran" - Then why did you use "you" and not "he"?  You referred to him with "his" and "him" elsewhere in the post, why would he suddenly become "you", especially in a reply to someone else.  I shall keep in mind, though, that every time that you use "you" that you mean OK.

"If so, why all the hysteria? " - What hysteria?  You mean from you?

"No... but then i never claimed to know any of his plans, thoughts or intenions, unlike a fair few on here." - Well, unless they have evidence to back up their assertions then they are just as guilty of stating unfounded assertions as you are.

Thing is you aint saying anything... just naw! And its lazy boring meaningless waffle... listen

Naw!

how do you debate with that? And if youre not interested in debating, whats the point?

30 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I don't need evidence, I'm not claiming anything (apart from the fact that you haven't shown any of your own).  Are you really that stupid?  Really???

You haven't provided any evidence for any of the things that you have been asked to provide evidence for.

What "quotes" in the media?  From who?

The earth is definitely not flat, it's an oblate spheroid.  I know this because enough reliable EVIDENCE has been provided to show that this claim is true.

Again nothing, no point debating with someone who has no point of view other than saying naw.

say hello to ignore, or in your case NAW!

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Thing is you aint saying anything... just naw! And its lazy boring meaningless waffle... listen

Naw!

how do you debate with that? And if youre not interested in debating, whats the point?

He is not even interested in football. 

15 hours ago, stlucifer said:

It's no surprise the pro JGs THINK they managed to put over a stronger case. Very different from actually doing so.

As for who we should be trying to attract. get the job advertised and see who applies. IF only JG applies then you guys will get to see whether your faith is justified. IF others apply then may the best candidate win. I just don't think we care in a position to have tunnel vision with Goodie as the sole choice.

There’s a very strong case for a young manager that’s not only got Alloa to the Scottish championship but kept them there. There’s a reason you’re in an exceptional minority here 

8 minutes ago, shull said:

The Match cancellation makes me think that Kearney and his Agent are 100% to blame for the whole fiasco. 

Kearney should have fecked off to Coleraine after the Play Offs with no extra payment. 

I believe his mind was made up then. 

Will not be welcome back anytime. 

For the non footballing bores on here, I am guessing. 

I have no facts for anything I post. 

So suck it up.

:happyclapper you for that, unlike some. :wink:

14 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

i once changed a summer holiday to deal with a serious  investigation that threatened to go toxic, as did the company solicitor and head of operations.  It was expected at our pay grade and the option was to leave the situation to go to ratshit and have a much bigger clean-up job to come back to, as well as spending half my holiday on the phone.

the company paid for the inconvenience and thanked me by supplying a holiday treat for my wife and a few extra days paid leave

Very nice of them and proactive for you. 

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

Should be on the board then.

Let him stay. Helps when I need a nap. I guess quite a lot with absolutely no facts whatsoever. 

Even if I did have evidence I wouldn't answer that condescending bore. 

28 minutes ago, Spam_Valley said:

Don’t shoot the messenger but I’ve heard from a decent source - a Saints supporting journo - that Fitzy could be next out the door.

I think as a very honourable man Tony will go under his own terms. He deserves a medal for sticking with it and trying to wade through the shit storms Scott has inflicted on the club. 

4 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

^^^^ making assumptions in order to criticise others making assumptions emoji1.png

4 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

^^^^ just gotta love this guy’s irony! emoji1.png

Again wrong from you, I am pointing out the flaws in making assumptions as they could turn out not to be true. You’ll see I didn’t say my points were actually what was happening, just that it’s all ifs and buts right now. Another good effort though. 

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

There’s a very strong case for a young manager that’s not only got Alloa to the Scottish championship but kept them there. There’s a reason you’re in an exceptional minority here 

Have you got someone in mind. :whistle

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

This. And he already has a strong connection with the fans, which is very important.

31 minutes ago, Kilbarchan Buddies said:

Looks like Coleraine FC are going to be seeking compensation from St Mirren for cancellation costs.

St Mirren post message announcing game off and invite supporters to seek compensation from club for cancelled travel and accommodation costs. Coleraine FC still saying game on!! 

The game was part of Kearney's compo agreement, now the costs of cancellation will be added to that bill, and the fans will be expected to pick it up yet again. As will the fans compensating themselves for costs accrued in cancelled ferries accommodation etc.

why arent those responsible getting their wallets out!

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

The game was part of Kearney's compo agreement, now the costs of cancellation will be added to that bill, and the fans will be expected to pick it up yet again. As will the fans compensating themselves for costs accrued in cancelled ferries accommodation etc.

why arent those responsible getting their wallets out!

Club statement says they’ll pick up the costs, why do you assume that cost will be put back on the fans? 

Theres also no clarity at all if we owe them any compensation.

You’re a walking contradiction, yesterday you said we’d have to pay his full contract. If that was the case we could place him on garden leave for two years stopping him taking another job. Yet you seem to think

1. we’ll pay the full contract 

2. We’ll compensate the club as well 

3. OK will then be free to sign for them. 

We literally have the legal power to prevent that scenario playing out. Don’t let facts get in the way of your blind hatred of GLS though. 

47 minutes ago, Spam_Valley said:

If true, GLS is coming across as quite a classy operator. OK going is all OK's fault according to some journos also putting out claims OK demanded to commute daily. Now jounos close to GLS claiming the CEO is next in the firing line.

How about GLS removing the bully at the youth academy ruining the club's reputation?

4 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

If true, GLS is coming across as quite a classy operator. OK going is all OK's fault according to some journos also putting out claims OK demanded to commute daily. Now jounos close to GLS claiming the CEO is next in the firing line.

How about GLS removing the bully at the youth academy ruining the club's reputation?

What's the story there? 

56 minutes ago, Spam_Valley said:

Is this because Fitzy said he wanted to go home every night ?