Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

6 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

If true, GLS is coming across as quite a classy operator. OK going is all OK's fault according to some journos also putting out claims OK demanded to commute daily. Now jounos close to GLS claiming the CEO is next in the firing line.

How about GLS removing the bully at the youth academy ruining the club's reputation?

Why stop there ?  He could remove the bully of this forum too..  Watch your back LPM  there's a new sheriff in town  

armed machine gun GIF

23 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Least I haven’t scared you off. Posts no longer than two sentences to keep your attention span is the key. 

Prefer them even shorter. Who needs or wants boring essays from you, Slartibartfast, Sweep and the Super Intelligent but mindnumbing Oaky. 

Everyone skimmed before I even reach the second line. Because some write 10 paragraphs doesn't make them entertaining or relevant. Tedious aye. 

I am guessing, no proof, that three of the above nonentities have never seen or been to a Football match. 

I am blissfully happy in my own stoopitity on here. Passes the time between hires. 

28 minutes ago, shull said:

Prefer them even shorter. Who needs or wants boring essays from you, Slartibartfast, Sweep and the Super Intelligent but mindnumbing Oaky. 

Everyone skimmed before I even reach the second line. Because some write 10 paragraphs doesn't make them entertaining or relevant. Tedious aye. 

I am guessing, no proof, that three of the above nonentities have never seen or been to a Football match. 

I am blissfully happy in my own stoopitity on here. Passes the time between hires. 

But long posts still can be relevant & entertaining? Obviously this one excluded. 

I've a slightly different take to most people I reckon OK would have preferred to stay with us but on his own terms and reckoned he could bounce the club into accepting these, GLSs deciision to confirm his alpha-male status at the club by firing him is a poor,  ill-timed and no doubt costly decision.

From here I'd prefer Danny Lennon as the new first team coach as I reckon his experience at various levels of the Scottish game is the best option we'll get - sorry Jimbo!.

12 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

If you don't read them then you don't know if they are entertaining or relevant.

Anyway, off you go, there must be some auld granny waiting to get overcharged for her lift to the doctor's.

That post is even worse than your essays. 

Belittling now. 

That's your usual. An Oaky trick. 

Proof of me overcharging anybody ? 

Naw, dinnae bother. I couldn't care less.

7 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I've a slightly different take to most people I reckon OK would have preferred to stay with us but on his own terms and reckoned he could bounce the club into accepting these, GLSs deciision to confirm his alpha-male status at the club by firing him is a poor,  ill-timed and no doubt costly decision.

From here I'd prefer Danny Lennon as the new first team coach as I reckon his experience at various levels of the Scottish game is the best option we'll get - sorry Jimbo!.

Fortunately there is no chance of wee Danny coming back with GLS in charge.

20 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

You haven't got any proof then.  OK, at least we've got that sorted.

Once again, I'm not debating anything, I'm asking you a couple of questions that you keep trying to body-swerve with all this "debating" nonsense.  Now, will you answer the questions or not?  Maybe if you answer them, there will be something to debate.

Stop it. You have stunk out the Forum all day. 

LPM ain't got proof or facts. We all know that and don't care. Most of my posts have no factual content. 

Move on and start a Football thread and try be interesting. 

4 minutes ago, shull said:

That post is even worse than your essays. 

Belittling now. 

That's your usual. An Oaky trick. 

Proof of me overcharging anybody ? 

Naw, dinnae bother. I couldn't care less.

Ffs people wanting proof before making a claim on BAWA? That’s madness. 

4 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

How would you know?  You claim to skim my posts.  How would you even know what I'm saying?

I know he hasn't got any, all he has to do is say so and admit that it is all just his opinion.  He's entitled to an opinion.  He's not entitled to present his opinion as fact without any evidence.

"We all know that"? - Are you speaking for everyone now?

"don't care"? - Obviously some of us do?

"Most of my posts have no factual content." - Yes, I know.  However, most of the time you present it as your opinion, not fact.

"Move on and start a Football thread." - I'll make my own decisions on how I spend my time, thank you.

"try be interesting" - Being interesting is a relative concept.  What one person finds interesting, another may not.  I would bet that there is even someone on here (that is not you) that finds some of your posts interesting.

Oh FFS!

17 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

How would you know?  You claim to skim my posts.  How would you even know what I'm saying?

I know he hasn't got any, all he has to do is say so and admit that it is all just his opinion.  He's entitled to an opinion.  He's not entitled to present his opinion as fact without any evidence.

"We all know that"? - Are you speaking for everyone now?

"don't care"? - Obviously some of us do?

"Most of my posts have no factual content." - Yes, I know.  However, most of the time you present it as your opinion, not fact.

"Move on and start a Football thread." - I'll make my own decisions on how I spend my time, thank you.

"try be interesting" - Being interesting is a relative concept.  What one person finds interesting, another may not.  I would bet that there is even someone on here (that is not you) that finds some of your posts interesting.

Cheerio Mrs, thanks for the tip. Hopefully pick you up again.