Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

On 2/9/2019 at 8:58 PM, TopCat said:

This still only in the sin bin section? Bit weird.

The worst St Mirren manager of all time, according to the stats at least. I agree with them. What a disaster his tenure has been.

He’s took a bad situation and went and made it worse. He’s a nice guy by all accounts but he must be held to account for this disgrace.

I believe it’s half term. He could be back teaching PE by Wednesday, and I’m sure that would suit everyone just fine. I would be sure to remember my kit.

Tick f**king tock.

Never realised this was the first comment. Some really upset fans for the ‘worst St Mirren manager of all times’ :P

has Toppy not for previous for this? Wonder what he’s up to through all the posts. :lol:

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

Never realised this was the first comment. Some really upset fans for the ‘worst St Mirren manager of all times’ :P

has Toppy not for previous for this? Wonder what he’s up to through all the posts. :lol:

As much upset over the situation as the manager...........................in fact the level of people being upset is aimed at the people who run the club.

That's gotta hurt you eh? :booty

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

As much upset over the situation as the manager...........................in fact the level of people being upset is aimed at the people who run the club.

That's gotta hurt you eh? :booty

Mind that time you said you were going to ignore me? Reminds me of the several times Dicko said he’d be leaving BAWA only to return. :rolleyes:

eh... are you trying to have a dig & take pleasure in our BoD getting heat over this situation? Not sure what makes less sense, the nature of that or a claim it would some how ‘hurt’ me. :blink:

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Mind that time you said you were going to ignore me? Reminds me of the several times Dicko said he’d be leaving BAWA only to return. :rolleyes:

eh... are you trying to have a dig & take pleasure in our BoD getting heat over this situation? Not sure what makes less sense, the nature of that or a claim it would some how ‘hurt’ me. :blink:

You do know the ignore function can be removed at will? :hammer

Just showing some balance............................it's your arse that's sore from bending over for anything the board say that's quite amusing. :booty

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You do know the ignore function can be removed at will? :hammer

Just showing some balance............................it's your arse that's sore from bending over for anything the board say that's quite amusing. :booty

Aw so you just put it on when you get a wee bit upset, you wee lamb. 

Reserving judgement instead of pretty much crying over everything bad bad St Mirren do. 

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Because it makes you look a spiteful twat when you do.

Your choice my friend.

Why spiteful? Do you actually know the meaning of the word or are you really that stupid you just make statements without actually thinking them through?

ETS. Forget that. It's obvious who the twat is and I'm answering him now.

Edited by stlucifer

I have to agree that the club is not handling this well at all. Fully 24 hours after it is reported OK has gone, still no official statement. Friendly on Saturday cancelled, with no consultation with Coleraine, in a move that looks like it's motivated by spite. Players not sure what is happening, Popescu signing in limbo, no word on a search for a new manager and the guy who should be sorting out in America. FFS.

I’ve learned/reaffirmed a few things over the last couple of days.

1. Supporting this club is hard work.....harder than it needs to be.
2. Too many people enjoy revelling in that turmoil.
3. Letting supporters get a hold of this club will be the mother of all clusterf**ks

Oh, and if I have an employment law issue I shouldn’t call Lookatme!🤣

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

He also gave the managers job to a Radio Clyde pundit in Alex Rae but now as a Saints fan on his Twitter comes across as a bit of a p###k.

The good things he did for the club were overshadowed by Craig & Rae appointments and he conveniently forgets this in his social media posts when slagging the club.

I know Rae is a fud, but people too often forget we were in another relegation battle which he did save us from. Our return to the Championship was horrendous, and Rae did dig us out of it.

I know it was back to shit again the next season, and a lot of that was down to Rae, but he did manage to deny us going down for a second consecutive season. He’s a pish manager, and a Sevco loving fud, but I am thankful for the little positive he did manage here. For that I think it’s unfair to lump him in the same boat as that c**t Tommy Craig, who was just dreadful full stop.

I have to agree that the club is not handling this well at all. Fully 24 hours after it is reported OK has gone, still no official statement. Friendly on Saturday cancelled, with no consultation with Coleraine, in a move that looks like it's motivated by spite. Players not sure what is happening, Popescu signing in limbo, no word on a search for a new manager and the guy who should be sorting out in America. FFS.

The rumours started on Friday! Should have been dealt with long before now

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

He also gave the managers job to a Radio Clyde pundit in Alex Rae but now as a Saints fan on his Twitter comes across as a bit of a p###k.

The good things he did for the club were overshadowed by Craig & Rae appointments and he conveniently forgets this in his social media posts when slagging the club.

Absolute nonsense. Astoundingly bad understanding of our history.

If it wasn't for Stewart Gilmour there is a very good chance Reg Brealey would have got hold of the club and there wouldn't be a St Mirren or St Mirren Park any more.

Overshadowed by picking a bad manager? Away and gie us peace.

27 minutes ago, Hendo said:

There won't be a statement until the legal issues are resolved I assume.

Hopefully somebody has spoken to the players by now.

You never know mind you.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If it wasn't for Stewart Gilmour there is a very good chance Reg Brealey would have got hold of the club and there wouldn't be a St Mirren or St Mirren Park any more.

I agree Kemp. He deserves our eternal gratitude but I think  those managerial debacles should exclude him from making derogatory statements on twitter.

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Folk only ever recall the bad times.

Edited by pod