Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

2 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

For me to invest 70 euros in watching st mirren online this season it has to be Sir James of the Goodwin,

if its Gus Mchpherson ye can get fùcked!!!

Dan is our man :thumbs2

It's getting embarrassing how long the club are taking to sort this out without any decent communication with the supporters. I'm not interested in what's gone on and who's done what now i just want us to get this sorted. Get some players bought and starting getting the hard work done for the new season with a manager in place! 

35 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

Tom, I've known you for years and years, I used to like and respect you tom 

there was a time when you would not have spoken to me or about me like that.

You certainly would not to my face. 

Oooooh how scary.

I'm off to get a blanket to hide under.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

I agree Kemp. He deserves our eternal gratitude but I think  those managerial debacles should exclude him from making derogatory statements on twitter.

Of course it shouldn’t. If every chairman was fully aware what manger would be a success & not then it would be a much easier task. 

Wrong appointments happen countless times through every single clubs history.

It doesn’t stop SG having earned the right to comment freely on social media. The man & that board are some of the true unsung heroes of our club. 

3 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Wasn’t sacked get your facts right Shull emoji6.png

From memory we were even shabbier than sacking Danny. Didn't we wait until after the last home game of the season to announce his contract (which had a few weeks left to run on it) would not be renewed? He never even got to say a proper farewell and any compensation paid out after we only finished 8th was minimal.

Absolute nonsense. Astoundingly bad understanding of our history.
If it wasn't for Stewart Gilmour there is a very good chance Reg Brealey would have got hold of the club and there wouldn't be a St Mirren or St Mirren Park any more.
Overshadowed by picking a bad manager? Away and gie us peace.
Mystic meg are we??? You know what would have happened if Brealey got hold of the club.

It wasn't a case of picking bad managers it was a case of picking two compete rockets who unbelievably haven't been near a managers seat since. What a f#####g surprise that is.

He is not slagging the club.
He is critical of those running the club.
Very different.
Like St Lucifer states below giving the Craig and Rae debacles think he should take a step back the first decision sent us spiralling to the championship the 2nd nearly sent us to league 1.

Pot, Kettle & Black springs to mind with Mr Gilmour.

16 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Mystic meg are we??? You know what would have happened if Brealey got hold of the club.

Ronnie, congratulations, you win the golden prize for today's silliest post. Quite an achievement considering the huge number of outstanding contenders for today's prize.

Mystic Meg ? Brierley had previous, our club was to be his next victim. Naive to think anything else was a possibility. 

So.......

The players, such as we have returned to training yesterday and are under the eye of Junior Mendes. A bounce game arranged in Belfast on Friday night followed by a training camp in Spain next week. No manager and no new signings in the pipeline. Chairman in America. The deafening wall of silence from the club. Even by the standards of recent years this is shambolic and amateur

So.......
The players, such as we have returned to training yesterday and are under the eye of Junior Mendes. A bounce game arranged in Belfast on Friday night followed by a training camp in Spain next week. No manager and no new signings in the pipeline. Chairman in America. The deafening wall of silence from the club. Even by the standards of recent years this is shambolic and amateur

Absolutely right and this has hardly been mentioned with all the shite that’s been going on over the last few days.

Irrespective of where the blame lies for this shambles with Kearney the state of the squad is nothing short of a joke and that does sit with Scott, Fitzy and Gus. We managed to pick up players in the Jan window just fine so what’s the issue now?

So.......

Aye... But have you bought your season ticket yet.

Real fans do, regardless. Apparently!

From memory we were even shabbier than sacking Danny. Didn't we wait until after the last home game of the season to announce his contract (which had a few weeks left to run on it) would not be renewed? He never even got to say a proper farewell and any compensation paid out after we only finished 8th was minimal.

He wasn’t sacked though [emoji6]