Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

Absolutely delighted with this news.

Thought Oran was a hopeless manager and I’m just surprised he lasted so long.

We can only thank goodness for the shiteness of the two Dundee clubs and winning that penalty shoot out coin toss that we somehow retained our Premiership status despite his bumbling stewardship.

Now we can finally get a proper manager in charge.

There’s only one man for it.

Arise, Sir Jim Goodwin.

Totally agree.

An inept manager who was out of his depth.

Glad to see we sorted this out before pre-season started, clearly learning from the mess of last sea-

Ah na wait, we didn’t learn anything.

Thanks Oran for The Great Escape Part 2. Would have loved to see what you could achieve with a full summer behind you, awrabest for the future.

32 minutes ago, mattman said:

Well least everyone’s questions have been answered 😂 

goody scarf pic is all I’m wanting now 🥰

B486D5A3-8AB1-4F56-A69D-D09FBF2CC58F.jpeg

Well there you have it in a nutshell guys, happy now ??  club have just washed their dirty linen in public for all to see.. so lets put the pitchforks away now and move on. 

I've already posted my application in for the managers job,  and have clearly stated am prepared if required to relocate to the paisley area lock stock and tractor.. 

It sums him up perfectly. And all because he didn't get his own way and folk seen him for what he truly is.

Everyone is wrong and he's right in his world.

But this is the real world where he got found out and he just ignores the truth.

I'm sitting here just outside Marbella and I can feel the seething from him even from this distance.

Seriously?

You’re on holiday and yet LPM has you in a complete rage??

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What a sad loser you really are! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

ps watch you don’t get the dates on your tickets mixed up and miss your flight home!

#thickasfcuk!

2 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Well there you have it in a nutshell guys, happy now ??  club have just washed their dirty linen in public for all to see.. so lets put the pitchforks away now and move on. 

I've already posted my application in for the managers job,  and have clearly stated am prepared if required to relocate to the paisley area lock stock and tractor.. 

Oran's response has been top class. Whoever authorised that statement from our board has been left looking like a petulant, barely literate buffoon with a massive chip on their shoulder and a deflated ego.

Anyway, it's all official. Time to move on I think.

34 minutes ago, DXBBud said:

True, but it is also what it doesn't say and how the statement is worded that is significant. Doesn't mean we've had to pay out the remaining 2 years of OK's contract, or that he is walking away without an extra penny, but there is clearly an awful lot of anger & bitterness at the situation from the way I read it. I wonder how many revisions it went through before the words "that c@nt" were edited out?

To read anything into that statement you would have to apply your own opinion,  It could be as sterile or as bitter as you want it to be.

My own opinion was that when OK arrived the best we could have hoped for was survival and maybe a cup run, we got one of those.  In my opinion it was a pretty unpalatable version of survival as we were dire in most games and had a level of good fortune that you don't normally associate with saints.

So OK has come out alright on this, he got to test his ability on a bigger stage and was found to be wanting this time around, he got a good idea of how his family dynamic would fare when faced with leaving home in pursuit of fame and fortune, he can get his old job back in school and might well get his football job back.  In addition, he doubtless walks away with a few extra shillings in his pocket (confidentiality clauses don't get signed for free, before the "how can you prove that" mob leap on me)

And Saints stayed up, live to fight another day with GLS getting rid of a manager he seemed not to rate (why did he sign him, then)but having surely blown a sizeable windfall that could have seen us in good shape last season.  I hope that the chairman has learned something from all of this, if he has, then maybe better days lie ahead.

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oran's response has been top class. Whoever authorised that statement from our board has been left looking like a petulant, barely literate buffoon with a massive chip on their shoulder and a deflated ego.

Meh, it looked pretty pandering to me. 

Worth a thanks to him in the comments though

20 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

It sums him up perfectly. And all because he didn't get his own way and folk seen him for what he truly is.

Everyone is wrong and he's right in his world.

But this is the real world where he got found out and he just ignores the truth.

I'm sitting here just outside Marbella and I can feel the seething from him even from this distance.

where are you staying?  at the agenda hacienda?

10 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

I see no sign of soiled skivvies in that statement

Pitchforks?  Behave!

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Absolutely delighted with this news.

Thought Oran was a hopeless manager and I’m just surprised he lasted so long.

We can only thank goodness for the shiteness of the two Dundee clubs and winning that penalty shoot out coin toss that we somehow retained our Premiership status despite his bumbling stewardship.

Now we can finally get a proper manager in charge.

There’s only one man for it.

Arise, Sir Jim Goodwin.

Saved us from relegation - yes absolutely hopeless.