Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

So Irish League Insider called it wrong. Oh wait he never he got it right. 

You believe everything you read on social media,  do you ? 

For all you know he guessed it. Was wrong and something changed, is how I see it. 

31 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Hope the truth of this sorry mess comes out. 6 weeks ago Irish League Insider wrote Oran will 100% go back to his former club. A Saints fan wrote a conversation with Jimmy Nichol. Why are you leaving for a championship club. Answer ? Oran could not guarantee he will be here at the end of the season. It's been reported Oran was on £100,000 over three years. Play your cards right there will be a substantial pay off. If true it stinks. 

Probably has, but we won't hear about it.

Hope new manager is up and running(possibly cycling) Monday morning. :wink:

I have no doubt we got our money back that we paid to Inverness when Hamilton appointed Rice as their new manager.
The list of managers and assistants and first team coaches since Gordon Scott took over as chairman:
1. Alex Rae (fired after a few months)
2. David Farrell (fired after a few months)
3. Jack Ross (left for Sunderland with GLS and TF none the wiser)
4. James Fowler (followed Jack Ross to Sunderland)
5. Alan Stubbs (fired after a few months)
6. Brian Rice (left after about 6 months to manage Hamilton)
7. Darren Jackson (fired at same time as Stubbs)
8. Oran Kearney (fired after 9 months)
9. Jimmy Nicholl (left at the end of a 6 month contract to move to the Championship with Dundee)
10. Gus McPherson (still at the club - at the time of posting)
Players who have left during Scott's tenure as chairman:
Sean Kelly, Jim Goodwin, Alan Gow, Stuart Carswell, Cameron Howieson, Scott Agnew, Barry Cuddihy, Jaison McGrath, Alex Cooper, Steven Thompson, Keith Watson, David Clarkson, Lawrence Shankland, Jordan Stewart, Andy Webster, Kyle Hutton, Calum Gallagher, Ben Gordon, Scott Gallagher, John Sutton, Tom Walsh, Kyle Hutton, Ryan Hardie, Craig Storrie, Rory Loy, Pal Fjelde, Jason Naismith, Josh Todd, Billy O' Brien, Stellious Demetriou, Kyle McAllister, Adam Eckersley, Harry Davis, Kalvin Orsi, Jamie Langfield, Stevie Mallan, Ross Stewart (goalkeeper), Jordan Kirkpatrick, Ross Stewart (striker), Gregor Buchanan, Craig Samson, Gavin Reilly,  Gary Irvine, Dale Hilson, Lewis McLear, Ian McShane, Rocco Quinn, Darryl Duffy, Liam Smith, Jamie McCart, Lewis Morgan, Mark Hill, Myles Hippolyte, Massimo Donati, Darren Whyte, Nathan Flannagan, Jeff King, Hayden Coulson, Cole Kpekawa, Matty Willock, Nicolai Brock-Madsen, Alfie Jones, Ryan Edwards, Lee Hodson,  Cammy Smith, Danny Rogers, Dean Lyness, Anton Ferdinand, Simeon Jackson, Adam Hammill, Connor O'Keefe, Brad Lyons, Jordan Holmes, Anders Dreyer, Duckens Nazon, Laurentiu Corbu, Mihai Popescu.
Players signed during Scott's tenure and still at the club:
Stephen McGinn, Paul McGinn, Vaclav Hladky, Mateo Muzek, Josh Heaton, Ryan Flynn, Jim Kellerman, Greg Tansey, Danny Mullen, Cody Cooke.
After selling Naismith, Mallan, McAllister, Morgan, getting compensation for Jack Ross and James Fowler moving to Sunderland and John McGinn's move to Aston Villa bringing in £1m our finances will of course be in rude health under Gordon's watch?
You could have saved a lot of effort by typing "I hate Gordon Scott".

9 minutes ago, munoz said:

For all you know he guessed it. Was wrong and something changed, is how I see it. 

Irish League insider is now writing we Saints dont have a proper budget.  Funnily enough I have a text on my phone saying the same thing that came from across the water last week.  Where is all this come from ? There is a lot more to this than meets the eye  Nichol leaving also.. I reckon Gordon Scott got wind of what was going on. Oran shared his plan with too many that is becoming  obvious.  

17 minutes ago, munoz said:

From the amount of times he has quoted "twitter", as if it were a single block of knowledge from the same source, I think the answer is yes he does.

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Irish League insider is now writing we Saints dont have a proper budget.  Funnily enough I have a text on my phone saying the same thing that came from across the water last week.  Where is all this come from ? There is a lot more to this than meets the eye  Nichol leaving also.. I reckon Gordon Scott got wind of what was going on. Oran shared his plan with too many that is becoming  obvious.  

IOBS, you do realise that this "league insider" is just some teenager in their bedroom in a scheme in Belfast?

You need to stop believing everything you read. You are getting yourself worked up for no reason.

10 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Everything on social media is fake news including Jim Goodwin joing St Mirren lol

I was a bit worried that he might turn us down but going by the BBC, being given permission so quickly & Thommo saying he’s desperate to get a full time manager job, all sounds very promising. He deserves it more than anyone after what he’s done for our club in the past & the amazing job he’s done at Alloa. 

15 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

If ( IF) we don't have a proper budget,  then who's fault is that ? 

Is Oran Kearney Irish League insider ?

22 minutes ago, FTOF said:
9 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:
I have no doubt we got our money back that we paid to Inverness when Hamilton appointed Rice as their new manager.
The list of managers and assistants and first team coaches since Gordon Scott took over as chairman:
1. Alex Rae (fired after a few months)
2. David Farrell (fired after a few months)
3. Jack Ross (left for Sunderland with GLS and TF none the wiser)
4. James Fowler (followed Jack Ross to Sunderland)
5. Alan Stubbs (fired after a few months)
6. Brian Rice (left after about 6 months to manage Hamilton)
7. Darren Jackson (fired at same time as Stubbs)
8. Oran Kearney (fired after 9 months)
9. Jimmy Nicholl (left at the end of a 6 month contract to move to the Championship with Dundee)
10. Gus McPherson (still at the club - at the time of posting)
Players who have left during Scott's tenure as chairman:
Sean Kelly, Jim Goodwin, Alan Gow, Stuart Carswell, Cameron Howieson, Scott Agnew, Barry Cuddihy, Jaison McGrath, Alex Cooper, Steven Thompson, Keith Watson, David Clarkson, Lawrence Shankland, Jordan Stewart, Andy Webster, Kyle Hutton, Calum Gallagher, Ben Gordon, Scott Gallagher, John Sutton, Tom Walsh, Kyle Hutton, Ryan Hardie, Craig Storrie, Rory Loy, Pal Fjelde, Jason Naismith, Josh Todd, Billy O' Brien, Stellious Demetriou, Kyle McAllister, Adam Eckersley, Harry Davis, Kalvin Orsi, Jamie Langfield, Stevie Mallan, Ross Stewart (goalkeeper), Jordan Kirkpatrick, Ross Stewart (striker), Gregor Buchanan, Craig Samson, Gavin Reilly,  Gary Irvine, Dale Hilson, Lewis McLear, Ian McShane, Rocco Quinn, Darryl Duffy, Liam Smith, Jamie McCart, Lewis Morgan, Mark Hill, Myles Hippolyte, Massimo Donati, Darren Whyte, Nathan Flannagan, Jeff King, Hayden Coulson, Cole Kpekawa, Matty Willock, Nicolai Brock-Madsen, Alfie Jones, Ryan Edwards, Lee Hodson,  Cammy Smith, Danny Rogers, Dean Lyness, Anton Ferdinand, Simeon Jackson, Adam Hammill, Connor O'Keefe, Brad Lyons, Jordan Holmes, Anders Dreyer, Duckens Nazon, Laurentiu Corbu, Mihai Popescu.
Players signed during Scott's tenure and still at the club:
Stephen McGinn, Paul McGinn, Vaclav Hladky, Mateo Muzek, Josh Heaton, Ryan Flynn, Jim Kellerman, Greg Tansey, Danny Mullen, Cody Cooke.
After selling Naismith, Mallan, McAllister, Morgan, getting compensation for Jack Ross and James Fowler moving to Sunderland and John McGinn's move to Aston Villa bringing in £1m our finances will of course be in rude health under Gordon's watch?

You could have saved a lot of effort by typing "I hate Gordon Scott".

Dear oh dear, point out some facts and you make it, bizarrely, a personal issue. 🙈

I am very disappointed over how Oran Kearney has been maligned and demonised in these pages.
When he was unsuccessful in his initial application for the Saints job, he returned to Colerain and got on with his job and life.  After the Stubbs debacle our Club came running after him hoping he would rescue our season and Colerain kindly let him go interrupting their own season.  Coleraine the part-time Club, the type of which, Shull so admires, seemingly produced a seasoned conman who screwed St Mirren.
All this has done nothing to enhance St Mirren's ability in formulating a contract that both safeguards our reputation and that of
Oran Kearney.

9 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I am very disappointed over how Oran Kearney has been maligned and demonised in these pages.
When he was unsuccessful in his initial application for the Saints job, he returned to Colerain and got on with his job and life.  After the Stubbs debacle our Club came running after him hoping he would rescue our season and Colerain kindly let him go interrupting their own season.  Coleraine the part-time Club, the type of which, Shull so admires, seemingly produced a seasoned conman who screwed St Mirren.
All this has done nothing to enhance St Mirren's ability in formulating a contract that both safeguards our reputation and that of
Oran Kearney.

I am guessing Kearney, his Agent and Coleraine FC tried to feck over my Club. 

Because a Club is Part Time doesn't make them sooper dooper fecking fabulous. 

I believe Kearney wanted to go home and tried to wangle a pay off. 

Fecking Judas. 

BooooooooooooHissFeckingBoooooooooooooo 

57 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I was a bit worried that he might turn us down but going by the BBC, being given permission so quickly & Thommo saying he’s desperate to get a full time manager job, all sounds very promising. He deserves it more than anyone after what he’s done for our club in the past & the amazing job he’s done at Alloa. 

Is this the St.Mirren job your taking about. :rolleyes:

All manufactured in such a way that if Judas joins Coleraine that there would have been feck all compensation winging its way to my Club's coffers. 

The real story won't come out. 

28 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Oran Kearney.

I think 95% of Saints fans appreciate the work Oran did and like him as a person.

He did however have it in his own hands to commit fully to the club. I keep going back to that interview before the Dundee United game. "I am just concentrating on the next two games" was not the answer to give. We lost our assistant manager to Dundee because he clearly wasn't convinced things were stable here. We can appreciate the work he did whilst also accepting his personal situation was not working to the benefit of the club.