Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

1 hour ago, shull said:
1 hour ago, budley said:

I rarely post on any forums, and i cant speak for the accuracy of the rest of the above post however i know the statement highlighted above is 100% wrong Sunderland officially announced JR on the 1 June 2018 (although the BBC ran the story on 25 May),  JR told GS he was taking the job on the morning of 25 May (although by that time it was fairly certain he would be going).

This isn't second or third hand GS told me this himself at the time that JR had confirmed his departure over the phone that morning. 

Fair enough you dont have any time for GS as our Chairman but dont just spout any old bullshit to pad your point out.

Thanks Budley. 

Eagerly awaiting your next post in 2031.

Wow! if that's how long we have to wait till you post again Shull?  Well whoppie do da.  :rolleyes:

How do you know that?
Both of them are still good friends with the new manager so again don't see why they would lie.

Of course I don't know for definite but seeing as Jeremy Kyle's lie detector this week has been found out as not 100% accurate I'm fu###d for getting them under the polygraph to keep you happy.

Seriously, what is it with gullible fans?
Besides. Stabbing in the back? What are you wittering on about?
If your struggling to read and understand a simple post maybe you should start with "The cat sat on a mat books" my toddler seems to like them think you would like them too.

11 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
1 hour ago, oaksoft said:
Seriously, what is it with gullible fans?
Besides. Stabbing in the back? What are you wittering on about?

If your struggling to read and understand a simple post.

Fair enough. I thought my post was pretty clear but I'm obviously going to have to spell it out for you.

Allow me to try again.

You are spreading total horseshit about our new manager with absolutely no proof other than being unbelievably gullible.

Honestly, how stupid do you need to be to use a phrase "they had no reason to lie"? :lol

18 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Both of them are still good friends with the new manager so again don't see why they would lie.

So let's get this right.

You are asking us all to believe that two good friends of Jim Goodwin are wandering about wittering on to anyone who will lend them an ear that Jim "stabbed Danny in the back"?

:lol

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

But Oran didn't buy a house in Bridge of Weir did he?

It was all made up shite.

Correct but it was not Twitter. I took the post at face value from a poster who never made up bullshit.  Did that mean he was correct? No not at all but this is what social media is about. Maybe aye, maybe naw.  One of the reasons you read BAWA to find out things St Mirren. Or is it to find out why wee green men from Mars make M&M's so colourful.  Whatever you  write a lot of bullshit Oaksoft. Dont take that too heart most of us do including you my fellow buddie. Yet in the ground when the team come on BAWA is out the window and we are all at one. COYS. 

Lennon's future was widely discussed on here and in the media during his final season with is. Going into the penultimate match away to Kilmarnock our Chairman SG said on Radio Scotland that Lennon's future with us was going to be decided at a board meeting the following day.

Lennon himself is on record as saying TC went behind his back to the old BoD, as for Goodwin and Teale actions back in the day, stepping into "dead man's shoes" is not uncommon in football whether or not the pair petitioned for their new roles like TC or just took opportunities that were presented to them will only be known by the people involved. 

8 hours ago, budley said:

I rarely post on any forums, and i cant speak for the accuracy of the rest of the above post however i know the statement highlighted above is 100% wrong Sunderland officially announced JR on the 1 June 2018 (although the BBC ran the story on 25 May),  JR told GS he was taking the job on the morning of 25 May (although by that time it was fairly certain he would be going).

This isn't second or third hand GS told me this himself at the time that JR had confirmed his departure over the phone that morning. 

Fair enough you dont have any time for GS as our Chairman but dont just spout any old bullshit to pad your point out.

I'll correct what I said about Jack moving to Sunderland. The press in Sunderland announced that Jack was about to be unveiled as the new Sunderland manager before Jack or the club had asked for permission to talk to each other, and folks at Alloa FC were telling St Mirren fans that Jack had already agreed terms with Sunderland before Gordon Scott and Tony Fitzpatrick knew anything about it. There was then a few days delay between the original story and Jack being officially unveiled because there was a few days of the clubs sorting out compensation for Jack and for James Fowler who announced he intended to join Jack at Sunderland.

14 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Lennon's future was widely discussed on here and in the media during his final season with is. Going into the penultimate match away to Kilmarnock our Chairman SG said on Radio Scotland that Lennon's future with us was going to be decided at a board meeting the following day.

Lennon himself is on record as saying TC went behind his back to the old BoD, as for Goodwin and Teale actions back in the day, stepping into "dead man's shoes" is not uncommon in football whether or not the pair petitioned for their new roles like TC or just took opportunities that were presented to them will only be known by the people involved. 

What is the point in 2019 ? History as is Oran or a ref saying it was not a penalty when clearly it was not. We move on and hope things improve.  Should Ferguson be sacked ? Should we have moved from Love Street.  Should we have sold Frank Mcdougall.  Should we sell such crap food at the pie stall. Should SMISA paid for hand dryers.  What a load of bollocks MrColin. Tomorrow what counts. 

36 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Correct but it was not Twitter. I took the post at face value from a poster who never made up bullshit.  Did that mean he was correct? No not at all but this is what social media is about. Maybe aye, maybe naw.  One of the reasons you read BAWA to find out things St Mirren. Or is it to find out why wee green men from Mars make M&M's so colourful.  Whatever you  write a lot of bullshit Oaksoft. Dont take that too heart most of us do including you my fellow buddie. Yet in the ground when the team come on BAWA is out the window and we are all at one. COYS. 

Ignoring the atrocious spelling and focussing right on the insult, I'd be glad to hear of what you personally consider to be an example of me writing "a lot of bullshit".

Just now, stevie1877smfc said:

Goodwin deal is off his house lies 700 yrds outside the cant commute daily to your work place radius fcukin gutted emoji24.png

Hilarious.

You are truly wasted on here.

Seriously.

I'd guess one of either shrooming, heroin, coke or glue.

28 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

What is the point in 2019 ? History as is Oran or a ref saying it was not a penalty when clearly it was not. We move on and hope things improve.  Should Ferguson be sacked ? Should we have moved from Love Street.  Should we have sold Frank Mcdougall.  Should we sell such crap food at the pie stall. Should SMISA paid for hand dryers.  What a load of bollocks MrColin. Tomorrow what counts. 

Threads take strange twists and turns, did you have a dig a the guy who initiated this one? 

I just checked and the answer is no so I suggest you'd be better off raving at him rather than me.

I'm not particularly bothered just curious or perhaps I'm over-reacting and should just file it as another of your erratic posts.

Whatever the case I await your next opus magnum! 

Edited by Bud the Baker

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You are not having the best of nights bud.

You don't appear to be a happy drunk.

Certainly not on here anyway.

13 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I was told the same story by 2 different players from the cup winning squad that at the end of Danny's last season the players had arranged a jaunt to Spain.
The day they were due to fly out Jim Goodwin and Gary Teale cancelled for "family emergencies" on arrival in Spain the team found out Craig/Goodwin & Teale had been appointed as the new management team.

Apparently the 3 amigos above had spoke to Gilmour about Danny losing the dressing room and they 3 were needed to go to the "next level" as Danny had took them as far as he could.

Gilmour then duly appointed them and that worked out well.

These 2 players have no reason to lie and the only reason the 2nd one told me was because asked i him outright about it and he confirmed the story the 1st player told me was true.

Goodwin...dear oh dear....never have i been less behind an appointment....watch this space...

7 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

Thanks for everything Oran and all the best. 

JG has my total backing and support for the season ahead. Patience required from fans. C'mon the saints. 

Wonder if Coleraine and Oran are posting to the effect that there were rumours of St Mirren going for Jim Goodwin as manager before Oran was appointed, during his short time at the club (January - in the run up to the cup game; and before the season ended) and it has come to pass... crafty old St Mirren?