Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

11 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

It's Gordon's version of events.
Oran will have his version.
The real version will be somewhere in between.

It seems very popular to quote this nowadays, as if it is an undeniable fact.

In many cases, one version of events is correct and another version is a fabrication.

Truth is not defined as some random midpoint between two versions of events.

Edited by Kemp

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

In my cases, one version of events is correct and another version is a fabrication.

Not always... but in this occasion it's true, no smoke without fire in this case. Oran was rumoured to be leaving back in May and of course he'll deny that he was sounded out when he went back to see his family. GS has given his version of affairs and i'd say it's more than likely that both parties are a little guilty of apportioning little blame on themselves. The club wanted him here permanently and Oran didn't fancy that, Coleraine definitely had an idea of how this was panning  out IMO but of course they'll deny this profusely. It's doing neither party any good to keep this going. 

22 minutes ago, Kemp said:

In my cases, one version of events is correct and another version is a fabrication.

Mibbies aye, mibbies naw.

13 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Not always... but in this occasion it's true, no smoke without fire in this case. Oran was rumoured to be leaving back in May and of course he'll deny that he was sounded out when he went back to see his family. GS has given his version of affairs and i'd say it's more than likely that both parties are a little guilty of apportioning little blame on themselves. The club wanted him here permanently and Oran didn't fancy that, Coleraine definitely had an idea of how this was panning  out IMO but of course they'll deny this profusely. It's doing neither party any good to keep this going. 

Now theres the thing right there...?

who really started that ITK irish football rumour..? Looking more and more like a hand grenade thrown to damage one party in particular.

strange its been followed up and quoted by the board of Smfc given that it was a completely anonymous tweet??? I mean do they issue statements on all completely anonymous tweets?

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Now theres the thing right there...?

who really started that ITK irish football rumour..? Looking more and more like a hand grenade thrown to damage one party in particular.

strange its been followed up and quoted by the board of Smfc given that it was a completely anonymous tweet??? I mean do they issue statements on all completely anonymous tweets?

Are you suggesting that The Irish League Insider Account was someone from St.Mirren ???

Really.??

39 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Are you suggesting that The Irish League Insider Account was someone from St.Mirren ???

Really.??

That Shetland is just a wee bisom.

1 hour ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Really.??

It fits a pattern of destabilising the then manager of smfc. It also fits the rhetoric peddled by smfc, continually...!

now you have to ask yourself, given this tweet came the day we played Hamilton, and before playing Dundee. Was it a very, very ITK irish bloke, with hee haw followers or profile, or someone else with an agenda beyond just wanting to be first, to break a story???

the plot thickens!

11 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

It fits a pattern of destabilising the then manager of smfc. It also fits the rhetoric peddled by smfc, continually...!

now you have to ask yourself, given this tweet came the day we played Hamilton, and before playing Dundee. Was it a very, very ITK irish bloke, with hee haw followers or profile, or someone else with an agenda beyond just wanting to be first, to break a story???

the plot thickens!

Only in your sad little world.

40 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

the plot thickens!

I think it was the Russians.

Guest TPAFKATS
In many cases, one version of events is correct and another version is a fabrication.
Not really.
Even if it's 99% one side of events and 1% the other it's still somewhere between the two. Very, very rare for one version to be 100% accurate.

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

Or Boris Scott?

I'd say Mr Scott reminds me more of Trump than Boris when given internet access and a keyboard, needs to learn to stop typing on some occasions. 

Need to de-bunk your conspiracy theory though.... IL insider is definitely from NI, tweets about their local players all the time and has mostly NI followers. 750+ tweets, around 30-50 are about Kearney/replies from the quick flick through I had

14 hours ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Nice, oatmeal and nutty eh ? Says quite a lot really.

Didn't have you down as a bawa lurker poacher at this time of the day.

Up earlyish.

long road to go.

to a place called Paisley

sunny, now that I’m here.  :)

apparently there’s a new dawn on Sunday.

I’m here (partly) to bear witness to that!

10 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

the plot thickens!

The Twitter account was set up in Jan 2019.

Would GLS have the foresight to set that account up.......just in case?

• 10 months later...