Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

2 hours ago, Swiss_Saint said:

Can you also give me the lottery numbers as you can obviously see the future

But why ask for opinions on what someone has shown and then ignore those opinions to have a dig at the manager instead of answering them with opinions of your own , perhaps you are devoid of them? I will however humour you and reply to your points such as they are

Will it be too late, only time will tell but IMHO I have seen improvements since Oran had a chance to bring in players which in case you have forgot is what you asked, but go ahead and be negative, must be awful being so glass half empty seeing no good anywhere.

Must be awful being so deluded seeing things that aren’t really happening...:1eye

In all seriousness, how do you know how optimistic I am about general things? Even the most positive fans are admitting we’re in trouble.

I ignored what you said because I asked for facts, I knew you wouldn’t give me any.

It is already too late IMO, mistakes are mistakes and the damage is done. C’est la vie.

10 hours ago, W6Saint said:

I ignored what you said because I asked for facts

No you didn't, you asked what Oran had shown us, you asked for opinion there is a big difference, I gave you what you asked for there's a fact for you!

Anyway as I said I do not think it is too late but we are getting to that point soon where it will be. Your opinion (Not fact, see the difference) is that it is already too late, my opinion is different that does not make me deluded just hopeful, perhaps you should look up some definitions in the dictionary.

Here's some facts for you:

We are 6 points behind 10th place

There are 39 points to play for

6 of the 39 points are against the 10th based team

The league is not over till its over, do I think we can stay up? with our form up to now No chance. Am I hopeful with the new players and the improvements that I have seen that we can stay up? Yes I am.

18 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Hindsight is a wonderful talent LPM.  but what makes you think anyone that WE could have appointed could have fixed this mess after Alan Stubbs made a absolute hunt of it. Were not in the market for Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp because thats what it would take, and a war chest of a few million. stop being so negative sir, at least with Elvis we can feel his pain we just hide it better. 

Sure Oran could have secured a few more points,, the loss to the Saintees and the no show with Hamilton at home, but lets not ignore the the point against Celtic the 3 against Hearts, the away point at Dundee and Hibs and the win at Motherwell that kept us in touch as the window approached. 

His new players have arrived and with most needing games,  What a bonus we got in MY OPINION our fixtures being Celtic and Rangers away and a rejuvenated Motherwell who are flying.  This has given the players games and time to settle,  games we were never likely to pick up any points. 

Next up are Aberdeen and Hearts away could it get any tougher, but what a lift it would give the team if we were to pick up a point or 2.... Then Livingston at home

Before the split we have 6 more games, 4 or 5 we are more than capable of picking up points in....  NOW ITS GAME ON.

Remember back to last year the PARTY in the town,  We all came together and showed what can be achieved. We can go down with a whimper and a moan or we can pull together and drag our team over the line,  The fans have massive part to play not just the players and Management, We need to encourage and support the team from the stands and W7 get back to what your good at... we can do this 

Anyone fancy a party in May 

impressed, a sensible proper fan ................. at last phew!  B)

15 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:
16 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:
16 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
18 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Hindsight is a wonderful talent LPM.  but what makes you think anyone that WE could have appointed could have fixed this mess after Alan Stubbs made a absolute hunt of it. Were not in the market for Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp because thats what it would take, and a war chest of a few million. stop being so negative sir, at least with Elvis we can feel his pain we just hide it better. 

Sure Oran could have secured a few more points,, the loss to the Saintees and the no show with Hamilton at home, but lets not ignore the the point against Celtic the 3 against Hearts, the away point at Dundee and Hibs and the win at Motherwell that kept us in touch as the window approached. 

His new players have arrived and with most needing games,  What a bonus we got in MY OPINION our fixtures being Celtic and Rangers away and a rejuvenated Motherwell who are flying.  This has given the players games and time to settle,  games we were never likely to pick up any points. 

Next up are Aberdeen and Hearts away could it get any tougher, but what a lift it would give the team if we were to pick up a point or 2.... Then Livingston at home

Before the split we have 6 more games, 4 or 5 we are more than capable of picking up points in....  NOW ITS GAME ON.

Remember back to last year the PARTY in the town,  We all came together and showed what can be achieved. We can go down with a whimper and a moan or we can pull together and drag our team over the line,  The fans have massive part to play not just the players and Management, We need to encourage and support the team from the stands and W7 get back to what your good at... we can do this 

Anyone fancy a party in May 

COYS....FANS

So in essence, you say I am negative, but then suggest we need Klopp or Guardiola and a few million quid to get to tenth in a league with the mighty Hamilton, St Johnstone and their sub 2500 support. livi with their 1500 support and a piss poor Dundee.

NAW He DIDNAE ! Learn to read :hammer

Erm, yes he did, learn to read - just to help you I've highlighted the relevant bits! :1eye

ErMMMMMMMMMMM,  Naw he didnae and fairly obviously neither can you, or perhaps reading isn't the issue; could be comprehension (see dictionary), you have even highlighted the relevant statement where he clearly says . Were not in the market for Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp . Doh!  B)

19 minutes ago, jaybee said:

ErMMMMMMMMMMM,  Naw he didnae and fairly obviously neither can you, or perhaps reading isn't the issue; could be comprehension (see dictionary), you have even highlighted the relevant statement where he clearly says . Were not in the market for Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp . Doh! B) 

Erm yeah he did - he's saying that the guaranteed solution  Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp because thats what it would take,  and a war chest of a few million is outwith our financial reach and by implication LPMs criticism of OK is "negative", There is absolutely nothing wrong with my English comprehension,

The clue is because thats what it would take Doh!   B)

Edited by Bud the Baker

6 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Erm yeah he did - he's saying that the guaranteed solution  Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp because thats what it would take,  and a war chest of a few million is outwith our financial reach and by implication LPMs criticism of OK is unreasonable, There is absolutely nothing wrong with my English comprehension,

Edited 1 minute ago by Bud the Baker

Perchance we should just agree to disagree . or is it square go time?  :P, but careful because I'm  dangerous wi me zimmer.:D

Erm yeah he did - he's saying that the guaranteed solution  Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp because thats what it would take and a war chest of a few million is outwith our financial reach and by implication LPMs criticism of OK is "negative", There is absolutely nothing wrong with my English comprehension,

What about Stevie aitken is he still the solution [emoji23][emoji23]

48 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

What about Stevie aitken is he still the solution emoji23.pngemoji23.png

OK (sic) if you want to go over ancient history fine - first that post would have been a lot braver if you'd made it two years ago, secondly Aitken had the best record of the up&coming managers at the time time Alex Rae was fired and thirdly if you judge Ross from where he started from in October 2016 avoiding relegation was hardly a miracle even less so taking into account the the budget he was clearly given in January 2017, have a look at the that season's Financial Accounts (they've been posted on the forum).

Edited by Bud the Baker

OK (sic) if you want to go over ancient history fine - first that post would have been a lot braver if you'd made it two years ago, secondly Aitken had the best record of the up&coming managers at the time time Alex Rae was fired and thirdly if you judge Ross from where he started from in October 2016 avoiding relegation was hardly a miracle even less so taking into account the the budget he was clearly given in January 2017, have a look at the that season's Financial Accounts (they've been posted on the forum).

Braver [emoji23]

Where does bravery come into a online football forum if it did half the pish on here wouldn’t get posted

1 minute ago, buddies1877 said:

Braver emoji23.png

Where does bravery come into a online football forum if it did half the pish on here wouldn’t get posted

It means you lacked the courage of your convictions to make the post without the benefit of hindsight.

The English language is a wonderful tool, spend some time getting to know it.  :1eye

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

ErMMMMMMMMMMM,  Naw he didnae and fairly obviously neither can you, or perhaps reading isn't the issue; could be comprehension (see dictionary), you have even highlighted the relevant statement where he clearly says . Were not in the market for Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp . Doh!  B)

Oh dear the fat baker bud and the guy who makes things up are wrong and other people can see it - who would have thought this ?   

Cheers Bud  :cheers

14 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Oh dear the fat baker bud and the guy who makes things up are wrong and other people can see it - who would have thought this ?   

Cheers Bud  :cheers

rest assured I don't find your re-entry to the debate hiding behind the comments of another poster remotely surprising!

PS - I restate there is absolutely nothing wrong with my English comprehension.

portmahomack saint did say because thats what it would take ...

...and In the context fix the mess and  get 10th in the league remain synonymous:1eye

Edited by Bud the Baker

9 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

rest assured I don't find your re-entry to the debate hiding behind the comments of another poster remotely surprising!

PS - I restate there is absolutely nothing wrong with my English comprehension.

In the context fix the mess and  get 10th in the league remain synonymous:1eye

A broken record still does not play properly . . . :toilet

It means you lacked the courage of your convictions to make the post without the benefit of hindsight.
The English language is a wonderful tool, spend some time getting to know it.  :1eye

[emoji23][emoji23] oh dear

I take it you know the meaning of egotist then.

Pretty sure if you looked it up you would find bud the baker

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

Well maybe you should do something useful and sweep07 it up.

Great comeback - no substance, just assertions with wee bits to support your argument and ignoring the bits that disprove them - selective and not the kind of stuff to build a case on - and you cannot finish with it being stated that YOU WERE WRONG !    Fixing the mess is does not MEAN finishing 10th - we could finish 10 and end up relegated next season if the mess is not fixed . . .  We were NOT in the Market for was stating a hypothetical scenario. You probably understand this though!

(I am out as usual cause you love to have the last word - just to convince people that you are right - but I know people can read)  :fire2

2 hours ago, Swiss_Saint said:

No you didn't, you asked what Oran had shown us, you asked for opinion there is a big difference, I gave you what you asked for there's a fact for you!

Anyway as I said I do not think it is too late but we are getting to that point soon where it will be. Your opinion (Not fact, see the difference) is that it is already too late, my opinion is different that does not make me deluded just hopeful, perhaps you should look up some definitions in the dictionary.

Here's some facts for you:

We are 6 points behind 10th place

There are 39 points to play for

6 of the 39 points are against the 10th based team

The league is not over till its over, do I think we can stay up? with our form up to now No chance. Am I hopeful with the new players and the improvements that I have seen that we can stay up? Yes I am.

Deluded.

Get back to me in May.

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Great comeback - no substance, just assertions with wee bits to support your argument and ignoring the bits that disprove them - selective and not the kind of stuff to build a case on - and you cannot finish with it being stated that YOU WERE WRONG !    Fixing the mess is does not MEAN finishing 10th - we could finish 10 and end up relegated next season if the mess is not fixed . . .  We were NOT in the Market for was stating a hypothetical scenario. You probably understand this though!

(I am out as usual cause you love to have the last word - just to convince people that you are right - but I know people can read)  :fire2

No substance, in reply to "A broken record still does not play properly . . . :toilet" which I stated in my post was nonsense, a point  you omitted in your reply - you've a cheek to pontificate about selective posting, No substance, you're having a giraffe! :1eye

I see no indication of next season in "portmahamock saints" post which starts with the sacking of Alan Stubbs and ends (COYS - aside) with "Anyone fancy a party in May " it's something you've just come up with otherwise why didn't you say it 4 posts ago - bacause it's a different argument but congratulations on giving yourself an extra point to be wrong about!

Edited by Bud the Baker

15 minutes ago, stubbs2018 said:

You're out because you're a cowardly shitebag who dishes it out but cannae fecking take it. Nobody is allowed to reply to you. You should have the Forum to yourself since you're the only one that has played at a decent level of football. 

Ye bullying abusive coward. 

In socialmediatas veritas

28 minutes ago, stubbs2018 said:

You're out because you're a cowardly shitebag who dishes it out but cannae fecking take it. Nobody is allowed to reply to you. You should have the Forum to yourself since you're the only one that has played at a decent level of football. 

Another giveaway Shull- can you not at least try to hide your true self

Enjoy your Parole-- Tick Tock :wink:

1 hour ago, stubbs2018 said:

Hi Shull - why so many aliases - oh that's right, when folk realise it is you, you stop getting the positive attention you crave ! 

I would suggest you get some help - but your a cheapskate and won't pay for it . . .  :hammer

Unlike you, I realise that there is a point when it is worth letting go and I have better things to do that argue with someone who will never budge in their foolish thinking . . .