Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

8 minutes ago, stubbs2018 said:

And Soctty just happened to miss DougJamie's maniac previous dozen posts before I quite rightly replied. 

One way street. 

I think you’re Irish by your liberal use of the work “feck”. Some others have said you’re a taxi driver.  Together that should narrow down the options if you are a St Mirren fan. Can’t be long until you’re identified.  Maybe get some help fella. Sincerely.

Edited by Paisleyporridge
Typo

4 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

This forum is getting truly awful. You have to work your way through umpteen posts before finding something on topic.

We have a sin bin to put anti social prats like this in. I dont always agree with who goes in and why but thats not my call, but in this guys case, something has clearly happened, because he used to be funny, now he is just totally abusive. 

Happened before with a certain member who clearly had agendas and was very Anti Saints now gone for good.  So this idiot is back, making what is a thread about our Manager and was merged by our mod into his , to insult other Buddies .

Hopefully soon we get rid of  the another idiot off here, at a time when we need to pull together for the sake of the team, this idiot wants to talk about himself.

Anyway be rid of him soon, and he is to stupid to realise that he is doing all that by himself.............. its actually sad. Because this can be a great forum , and I for one, am seeing some the old crew post less and less on here, simply because of idiots like this guy. Never mind death of a Football Club, he is angling for death of a Football Forum

I hope he fails, as supporting St Mirren you do need a platform to vent , be happy, be suicidal and deluded, usually within the same 90 mins :P

4 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:

I think you’re Irish by your liberal use of the work “feck”. Some others have said you’re a taxi driver.  Together that should narrow down the options if you are a St Mirren fan. Can’t be long until you’re identified.  Maybe get some help fella. Sincerely.

Surely your no suggesting a lynch mob on Saints supporting taxi drivers  :shutup  just to eliminate the right wan.... am sure i read somewhere that has been tried before but he survived the cull, and was found in some bulrushes [weeds] on the north bank of the river cart, 

Edited by portmahomack saint

9 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Surely your no suggesting a lynch mob on Saints supporting taxi drivers  :shutup  just to eliminate the right wan.... am sure i read somewhere that has been tried before but he survived the cull, and was found in some bulrushes [weeds] on the north bank of the river cart, 

How very Moses!  Do you think he’ll spend a few years leading a tribe in the wilderness?

• 1 month later...

Who merged these threads [emoji28]

Weird moderating.

Anyway, yet another bad one tonight for Kearney. Sounded like the same old rubbish against a team on a bad run, have to feel for the long suffering travelling buds.

This ‘turn around’ is surely going to start any time now. Since the winter break and opening of the transfer window our results have been:

Saints 3-2 Alloa
Celtic 4-0 Saints
Saints 1-3 Hibs
Rangers 4-0 Saints
Saints 1-2 Motherwell
Saints 1-2 United
Aberdeen 2-2 Saints
Hearts 1-1 Saints
Saints 1-0 Livi
Saints 0-1 Killie
St J 1-0 Saints

5 points from 27 and knocked out the cup at home to a lower league side. That run alone should be enough to get him sacked, absolutely terrible form. That’s before we even take into account the utterly abject period he presided over between September and Christmas.

The most remarkable thing is we aren’t cut adrift despite being utterly abysmal all season, we might just stay up.

When we went down in 2015 we were relegated with 30 points, 11 adrift of 10th place and 6 adrift of 11th. If we were to win 4 of our remaining 8 games (optimistic given we only won 4 of our first 30) we’d still have less points than what we got relegated with in the heady days of Craig and Teale. This team really is that bad.

Of the 12 players that featured for us tonight 8 were given their Saints debut by Oran. This is very much his team and it’s not nearly good enough. He has been awful as St Mirren manager, the worst of all time in my opinion, but he is getting away with it because there’s a couple of teams almost as bad.

5 minutes ago, cambiebud said:

Feelings always run high after a run like this. However the last thing we need is yet another change of manager!! If and when we go down, we will have deserved to. We start again, with Oran Kearney in charge for another run at the Championship

Oran will be back teaching and Gus will be manager. Odds 6/4 

21 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Who merged these threads emoji28.png

Weird moderating.

Anyway, yet another bad one tonight for Kearney. Sounded like the same old rubbish against a team on a bad run, have to feel for the long suffering travelling buds.

This ‘turn around’ is surely going to start any time now. Since the winter break and opening of the transfer window our results have been:

Saints 3-2 Alloa
Celtic 4-0 Saints
Saints 1-3 Hibs
Rangers 4-0 Saints
Saints 1-2 Motherwell
Saints 1-2 United
Aberdeen 2-2 Saints
Hearts 1-1 Saints
Saints 1-0 Livi
Saints 0-1 Killie
St J 1-0 Saints

5 points from 27 and knocked out the cup at home to a lower league side. That run alone should be enough to get him sacked, absolutely terrible form. That’s before we even take into account the utterly abject period he presided over between September and Christmas.

The most remarkable thing is we aren’t cut adrift despite being utterly abysmal all season, we might just stay up.

When we went down in 2015 we were relegated with 30 points, 11 adrift of 10th place and 6 adrift of 11th. If we were to win 4 of our remaining 8 games (optimistic given we only won 4 of our first 30) we’d still have less points than what we got relegated with in the heady days of Craig and Teale. This team really is that bad.

Of the 12 players that featured for us tonight 8 were given their Saints debut by Oran. This is very much his team and it’s not nearly good enough. He has been awful as St Mirren manager, the worst of all time in my opinion, but he is getting away with it because there’s a couple of teams almost as bad.

Ibrox or Parkhead is not far away from you clearly for well over a year all you do is criticis or want every man and his dog sacked.  Personally I don't see us beating Dundee on Saturday we miss two key midfield players. Still think we can get 11th then it really is a two leg cup final. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

22 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I agree that he's not up to the standard required.  I had some hopes that he might be, but he seems out of his depth.  Tactically naïve, and makes some odd substitutions at odd times.  But worst ever? Craig, Rae, Stubbs, Hay and Coughlin were all worse IMO.

Edited by saint in exile

Oran appears as a nice guy but in my opinion he is out of his depth at this level.Far too big a jump from part time Irish football not helped by still commuting from Ireland understandably for family reasons.Intrigued however that he chose to go to the cinema in Glasgow rather than travel to Dundee to monitor this Saturday’s opponents.Quite strange really.