Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

TopCat

1 minute ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Wonder if Coleraine and Oran are posting to the effect that there were rumours of St Mirren going for Jim Goodwin as manager before Oran was appointed, during his short time at the club (January - in the run up to the cup game; and before the season ended) and it has come to pass... crafty old St Mirren?

Has this happened? i.e. Has someone claimed this was the case?

4 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

Has this happened? i.e. Has someone claimed this was the case?

Just aping all the posts about 'Judas' Oran 'working his ticket' to rip us off and get his dream move back to part-time football based on 1 tweet from 6 weeks ago - the same week we were being linked with moving for Goodwin if Oran left us, we were linked with Goodwin last summer and during the winter as well.

Just now, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Just aping all the posts about 'Judas' Oran 'working his ticket' to rip us off and get his dream move back to part-time football based on 1 tweet from 6 weeks ago - the same week we were being linked with moving for Goodwin if Oran left us, we were linked with Goodwin last summer and during the winter as well.

Got you now..... I am pleasantly reveling  in the good news and not catching on as quick!

2 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Yet Alloa have just posted that we have behaved "impeccably" throughout the recruitment process.:rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Wonder if Coleraine and Oran are posting to the effect that there were rumours of St Mirren going for Jim Goodwin as manager before Oran was appointed, during his short time at the club (January - in the run up to the cup game; and before the season ended) and it has come to pass... crafty old St Mirren?

I do wonder this myself tbh. Something just doesn’t rub right here.

Is it Coleraine’s long term vacancy down to them and Oran agreeing something?

Goodwin rejecting Dundee - Was it already planned to get him in while Oran was still boss, hence the rejection? Perhaps why Goodwin was appointed rather quickly?

I’m not saying these are true or false, but it does feel like something fishy has gone on somewhere along the past month.

18 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Yet Alloa have just posted that we have behaved "impeccably" throughout the recruitment process.:rolleyes:

Goodwin wasn't interested last summer and wanted to test himself in the Championship this season, and wasn't wanting to move mid-season. More or less as soon as Goodwin has indicated he is ready for full-time management Oran's commute has become unworkable for Gordon Scott. I think Alloa were expecting that after getting them promoted and keeping them in the Championship that Goodwin would probably be away before the season started.

1 hour ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Goodwin wasn't interested last summer and wanted to test himself in the Championship this season, and wasn't wanting to move mid-season. More or less as soon as Goodwin has indicated he is ready for full-time management Oran's commute has become unworkable for Gordon Scott. I think Alloa were expecting that after getting them promoted and keeping them in the Championship that Goodwin would probably be away before the season started.

Yep. Said the same a few days ago on here. 

Why did Judas Kearney wait so long ? He could have been the Coleraine Manager the day after our Play Off. 

Maybe, he hung about Greenhill Road for an undeserved payout. 

Sleekit snake. 

Thankfully, I will be donating zero money to corrupted football from now on. 

FECKEM 

1 minute ago, shull said:

Why did Judas Kearney wait so long ? He could have been the Coleraine Manager the day after our Play Off. 

Maybe, he hung about Greenhill Road for an undeserved payout. 

Sleekit snake. 

Thankfully, I will be donating zero money to corrupted football from now on. 

FECKEM 

200.gif

27 minutes ago, munoz said:

200.gif

You're postings were never of decent quality. 

But, now they have really plummeted to the levels of the Jersey Joker and the Houston Halfwit. 

You should be ashamed. 

Better sticking to your abusive stance. 

17 minutes ago, shull said:

You're postings were never of decent quality. 

But, now they have really plummeted to the levels of the Jersey Joker and the Houston Halfwit. 

You should be ashamed. 

Better sticking to your abusive stance. 

tumblr_miyhx216ru1riyvn3o1_500.gif

20 minutes ago, JM1 said:

Oran did a great job in keeping us up.

Hope he and Goody both do really well in their new jobs.

Yea I echo that. It's very cloudy way Oran left rumours going round. Was it planned by Oran ? 10th of May Irish League Insider predicted it makes you wonder. Oran wanted to stay to counter that. Its history if I would want  anyone in it would be Jim Goodwin but for Jim to be successful the board has to help get the players in who Jim wants. Hoping it's not a case of holding back for the crumbs left over.