TopCat

Merged: All The Oran Kearney Threads

39 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Are you suggesting that The Irish League Insider Account was someone from St.Mirren ???

Really.??

That Shetland is just a wee bisom.

1 hour ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Are you suggesting that The Irish League Insider Account was someone from St.Mirren ???

Really.??

It fits a pattern of destabilising the then manager of smfc. It also fits the rhetoric peddled by smfc, continually...!

now you have to ask yourself, given this tweet came the day we played Hamilton, and before playing Dundee. Was it a very, very ITK irish bloke, with hee haw followers or profile, or someone else with an agenda beyond just wanting to be first, to break a story???

the plot thickens!

11 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

It fits a pattern of destabilising the then manager of smfc. It also fits the rhetoric peddled by smfc, continually...!

now you have to ask yourself, given this tweet came the day we played Hamilton, and before playing Dundee. Was it a very, very ITK irish bloke, with hee haw followers or profile, or someone else with an agenda beyond just wanting to be first, to break a story???

the plot thickens!

Only in your sad little world.

40 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

the plot thickens!

I think it was the Russians.

It seems very popular to quote this nowadays, as if it is an undeniable fact.
In many cases, one version of events is correct and another version is a fabrication.
Truth is not defined as some random midpoint between two versions of events.
Not really.
Even if it's 99% one side of events and 1% the other it's still somewhere between the two. Very, very rare for one version to be 100% accurate.

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

Or Boris Scott?

I'd say Mr Scott reminds me more of Trump than Boris when given internet access and a keyboard, needs to learn to stop typing on some occasions. 

Need to de-bunk your conspiracy theory though.... IL insider is definitely from NI, tweets about their local players all the time and has mostly NI followers. 750+ tweets, around 30-50 are about Kearney/replies from the quick flick through I had

14 hours ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Nice, oatmeal and nutty eh ? Says quite a lot really.

Didn't have you down as a bawa lurker poacher at this time of the day.

Up earlyish.

long road to go.

to a place called Paisley

sunny, now that I’m here.  :)

apparently there’s a new dawn on Sunday.

I’m here (partly) to bear witness to that!

10 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

the plot thickens!

The Twitter account was set up in Jan 2019.

Would GLS have the foresight to set that account up.......just in case?

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

I didnt see anyone name any individual as responsible for setting up that account. Are you ITK?

No,I'm HSS. :unsure: