Freeloading - Whats the best Freebie you have received?

St.Ricky

Well. Surprise, Surprise.  One poster is attending the Aberdeen game on a Freebie again. (Red Scarf at the ready). 

Had me thinking - what's the best freebie that you have received.  (Keep it clean). 

One that comes to mind for me was being upgraded to First Class for a long haul flight. 

Another was being asked by an Audi Garage to drive a New Audi A8 around for a month to show it off. 

I know others can do better! 

Edited by St.Ricky

5 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

One comes to mind but you write about two.

The best freebie I get is reading your comical imagination. emoji23.png

Why thank you unkind sir.

Your correction (noted and sectioned.

No need to imagine for me.  I have been very lucky in life (hard work helped). 

Perhaps you have led a life that you consider to have been mundane. 

Then again,  it might have been full of incident and adventure. 

Do share sometime. 

Edited by St.Ricky

I was once invited to the ambassadors reception in Hong Kong. I was whisked there in a private jet with two former Miss Worlds acting as air hostess who were there to attend to my every whim.
I drank the finest champagne and had exotic foods lavished upon me. Once we arrived in HK ( that’s what us jet setters call it ) my stretch chauffeur driven gold plated Rolls Royce was on hand to speed me to the reception , the police of course stopped all of the traffic to ensure we got there in time , but it didn’t matter anyway because they would have waited for me because I’m so f**king important .
After the reception , I returned home in a chariot pulled by a team of rainbow unicorns , stopping off along the way to collect expensive gifts from the Kings and Queens of a myriad of foreign countries plebs couldn’t begin to imagine .
When I got home , I set up an account on a football fans forum to start a thousand pointless threads and bore the f**king pants off of anyone who believed the shite I was spouting .

Oh wait , that wasn’t me after all. I’m getting mixed up .

6 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I was once invited to the ambassadors reception in Hong Kong. I was whisked there in a private jet with two former Miss Worlds acting as air hostess who were there to attend to my every whim.
I drank the finest champagne and had exotic foods lavished upon me. Once we arrived in HK ( that’s what us jet setters call it ) my stretch chauffeur driven gold plated Rolls Royce was on hand to speed me to the reception , the police of course stopped all of the traffic to ensure we got there in time , but it didn’t matter anyway because they would have waited for me because I’m so f**king important .
After the reception , I returned home in a chariot pulled by a team of rainbow unicorns , stopping off along the way to collect expensive gifts from the Kings and Queens of a myriad of foreign countries plebs couldn’t begin to imagine .
When I got home , I set up an account on a football fans forum to start a thousand pointless threads and bore the f**king pants off of anyone who believed the shite I was spouting .

Oh wait , that wasn’t me after all. I’m getting mixed up .

Ever thought of going to anger management classes? 

Factually,  I have only met one Miss World. Miss Gibraltar. In the Marriott Hotel in Rosebank,  Johannesburg. 

Sadly,  no Rolls Royce involved in the Hong Kong Reception. 

Champagne.. Not for me.  I don't drink. 

Exotic food.. You've clearly never been to one of these.. Finger Food Only. 

Ever thought of going to anger management classes? 
Factually,  I have only met one Miss World. Miss Gibraltar. In the Marriott Hotel in Rosebank,  Johannesburg. 
Sadly,  no Rolls Royce involved in the Hong Kong Reception. 
Champagne.. Not for me.  I don't drink. 
Exotic food.. You've clearly never been to one of these.. Finger Food Only. 

What makes you think I meant you?

10 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

What makes you think I meant you?

Who mentioned you.  

I was talking about me. 

You obviously couldn't have been talking about me silly boy. 

That character you portrayed seems to live a Waiter Mitty type of existence. 

Me.... I prefer the real world  it has been exciting enough! 

Edited by St.Ricky

2 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

I don't think this thread is going the way Walter thought it would. emoji23.png

Well my view is that I think the predictables have been just that... Predictable. 

Keep it up lads.  It's your time to waste and like water off a ducks back to me. 

Edited by St.Ricky

3 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Just quickly skimming this thread, did someone finger Miss Gibraltar in the rosebud?

Tut, tut TP.

She was a lovely young lady not just a beautiful woman. I had been invited to meet Miss Venezuela whom a friend of mine was mentoring whilst in South Africa. Another beautiful young woman and very modest. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Guest TPAFKATS
Tut, tut TP.
She was a lovely young lady not just a beautiful woman. I had been invited to meet Miss Venezuela whom a friend of mine was mentoring whilst in South Africa. Another beautiful young woman and very modest. 
Was this also in the rosebud, or the bar point?

2 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:
Tut, tut TP.

Was this also in the rosebud, or the bar point?

Rosebank is a lovely area of Johannesburg.  Good hotels and restaurants there.  The Marriott Was The base for the Miss World contestants in the city.  They also went to Sun City and Port Elizabeth. Miss Scotland was there but I turned down the offer to meet her.  She came from Dunblane and I lived in Doune, Just 5 miles away. I had met some of the girls in a previous competition when they were based at The Intercontinental in Sandton,  JHB.