Positive Posters

St.Ricky

This is a truly wonderful new thread - I am delighted to have the opportunity to contribute to it.

After the Saints survive this season we are heading towards a top 6 finish next year.

The weather this year is going to be dry and hot and once the Brexit nonsense is over, we will all get new reduced tax breaks from a new law that reduces MP's pay and numbers of MP's that will be required in future . . . 

The forum is going to light up with enthusiastic proud Saints fans and the divots in the Sin Bin are never getting back out - their will even be a new enhanced version of the forum which will track the IP address of posters and when they are Sin Binned they won't be able to join back in with various aliases which spoil things for the rest of us...

The Sun is shinning and I am going to drink a nice cool one . . .  this new 5' 10' Beautiful Blond Swedish girlfriend of mine knows when a man needs a beer . . .  :guinness

OK Ricky, what do you expect from this thread ? (other than the usual negative swipes at you? 

P.S. That is not what I am doing, I am just have a wee bit of fun . . . :D  . .. but you know some will !

33 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

This is a truly wonderful new thread - I am delighted to have the opportunity to contribute to it.

After the Saints survive this season we are heading towards a top 6 finish next year.

The weather this year is going to be dry and hot and once the Brexit nonsense is over, we will all get new reduced tax breaks from a new law that reduces MP's pay and numbers of MP's that will be required in future . . . 

The forum is going to light up with enthusiastic proud Saints fans and the divots in the Sin Bin are never getting back out - their will even be a new enhanced version of the forum which will track the IP address of posters and when they are Sin Binned they won't be able to join back in with various aliases which spoil things for the rest of us...

The Sun is shinning and I am going to drink a nice cool one . . .  this new 5' 10' Beautiful Blond Swedish girlfriend of mine knows when a man needs a beer . . .  :guinness

OK Ricky, what do you expect from this thread ? (other than the usual negative swipes at you? 

P.S. That is not what I am doing, I am just have a wee bit of fun . . . :D  . .. but you know some will !

Ach ... its a bit of fun Sweeper.

But - I do like different OPINIONS not endless bitching about other posters.

Differences are to be celebrated in my opinion but there is a positive vibe about the forum even with current difficulties on the field.

iP tracking would be a big step forward.

I think we see enough doom and gloom on the bitch  pitch...................

I find the bitching in the sincells hilarious, commenting on a third party basis, frustrated as hell, and not having the intelligence to realise the reason they got put in their in the first place............. try being civil- for some thats impossible. We dont have to agree thats half the debate

Keep em coming Rickster :clapping

45 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

If Tony Fitzpartrick did Lager

Image result for tony fitzpatrick st mirren drinking

17 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Ach ... its a bit of fun Sweeper.

But - I do like different OPINIONS not endless bitching about other posters.

Differences are to be celebrated in my opinion but there is a positive vibe about the forum even with current difficulties on the field.

iP tracking would be a big step forward.

I am for fun too - especially under the present circumstances . . . :spud6

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

I take no pleasure in you outing me . . .   but would Tony get a lovely 26 year old Swedish goddess like mine?   There is no way I will post her photo but here is her friend -

Related image

She has very small breasts ............ is that the beach at Salcoats ? 

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

She has very small breasts ............ is that the beach at Salcoats ? 

Have you ever been to Saltcoats - the sea never looks like that there and the cold breeze makes everybody's nipples stand out.

It  is a shame you don't like her - she is currently single. I have no logical idea why though. . .

10 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Have you ever been to Saltcoats - the sea never looks like that there and the cold breeze makes everybody's nipples stand out.

It  is a shame you don't like her - she is currently single. I have no logical idea why though. . .

I have my own European Stunner Mate and with big titties :P 

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Too far, if you had hinted at a wee bit a drizzle I would have believed you but Sun is Shining, too far :P

2 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Too far, if you had hinted at a wee bit a drizzle I would have believed you but Sun is Shining, too far :P

I live where their is more sunshine than anywhere else in Britain and it is also one of the driest places too - the Sun was shining when I wrote it, but not for very long after . . :spud7

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Slight problem with the bit in bold. You can easily change your IP address or hide it altogether through VPN or through a Class C router. To ban an IP address could easily wipe out anyone from an entire organisation.

8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Slight problem with the bit in bold. You can easily change your IP address or hide it altogether through VPN or through a Class C router. To ban an IP address could easily wipe out anyone from an entire organisation.

Sadly, that's true. 

On the ladies front. 

Each to their own tastes I say. 

Some like the Madonna with the Big Boobies and some like the lean and slender type with a (no wasted Space) handful. 

Much more interesting thread than I could ever have magined.

12 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Sadly, that's true. 

On the ladies front. 

Each to their own tastes I say. 

Some like the Madonna with the Big Boobies and some like the lean and slender type with a (no wasted Space) handful. 

Much more interesting thread than I could ever have magined.

On the ladies front, I know this isn't a popular opinion amongst my fellow men and it may even astonish them to hear this but the majority of women don't appreciate being spoken about in terms of their looks on every online platform available in the world. It must be a nightmare to continually have to face these comments and be expected to treat them as compliments rather than the uncontrollable outpouring of sexist shite by slimy, sleazy, male perverts which it really is.

On that score, I prefer not to comment at all on how women look. That way I can look at all the women in my life incluing my wife, daughters, mother etc and be able to say that I am not part of the sexism problem they face on a daily basis.

Just my thoughts Ricky but I think men need educating in all sorts of ways about their behaviour.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

My idea was flawed in the manner it was presented - I should know better.

But there are technical ways to ban a user from their device (s) phone Laptop etc. Problem with that is many people have a load of devices . . . 

You got a better solution? 

Edited by Sweeper07

6 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

My idea was flawed in the manner it was presented - I should know better.

But there are technical ways to band a user from their device (s) phone Laptop etc. Problem with that is many people have a load of devices . . . 

You got a better solution? 

No unfortunately I don't but then I don't think we have too much of a problem in the way things are dealt with right now. Outside of those in the sinbin, I can't think of more than one poster who should be on here. That poster is a racist scumbag who keeps popping up with new accounts every now and then.

The cliques and the bullies like Drew and Poz have buggered off and the place is better off for it.

Edited by oaksoft