Positive Posters

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

On the ladies front, I know this isn't a popular opinion amongst my fellow men and it may even astonish them to hear this but the majority of women don't appreciate being spoken about in terms of their looks on every online platform available in the world. It must be a nightmare to continually have to face these comments and be expected to treat them as compliments rather than the uncontrollable outpouring of sexist shite by slimy, sleazy, male perverts which it really is.

On that score, I prefer not to comment at all on how women look. That way I can look at all the women in my life incluing my wife, daughters, mother etc and be able to say that I am not part of the sexism problem they face on a daily basis.

Just my thoughts Ricky but I think men need educating in all sorts of ways about their behaviour.

I seem to have been popular with ladies in the past Oaksoft and I don't think that this is down to my stunning good looks and sheer animal magnetism alone, although I could be wrong.

I think it had more to do with seeing each lady/person as an individual and having their own sense of style and allure and actually listening to what they say. 

41 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oh FFS who admits to this sort of nonsense? :lol:

It's just factual Oaksoft. Nothing to boast about. I'd certainly challenge the eyesight and sanity of any lady who did so now! 

To be honest our family tend to approach good looks and intelligence the same way.  Neither makes anybody remarkable. 

It's about how people behave and how they treat others that makes them attractive.  In other words they need to work at it. 

Edited by St.Ricky

On 2/11/2019 at 7:46 PM, St.Ricky said:
On 2/11/2019 at 7:44 PM, oaksoft said:

Oh FFS who admits to this sort of nonsense? :lol:

It's just factual Oaksoft. Nothing to boast about. I'd certainly challenge the eyesight and sanity of any lady who did so now! 

To be honest our family tend to approach good looks and intelligence the same way.  Neither makes anybody remarkable. 

It's about how people behave and how they treat others that makes them attractive.  In other words they need to work at it. 

Edited Monday at 08:28 PM by St.Ricky

If you weren't trying to converse with Ug, Glug and Magog you might have a chance explaining., but don't bet on it. :D

On 2/11/2019 at 3:15 PM, St.Ricky said:

Right now the "popular contributors" table on the forum shows 5 posters who are normally positive in their posts. 

Sweeper. 

St Ricky

Isle of Bute Saint 

Kemp 

Doug Jamie

What's gone right for the forum? 

I wonder. 

Looks like Faraway is the “positive” poster these days. Wouldn’t you love to welcome him back with open arms?

On 2/11/2019 at 4:39 PM, Sweeper07 said:

I take no pleasure in you outing me . . .   but would Tony get a lovely 26 year old Swedish goddess like mine?   There is no way I will post her photo but here is her friend -

Related image

She needs a few scotch pies and a weeks supply of Lorne sausage :lol:

Right now the "popular contributors" table on the forum shows 5 posters who are normally positive in their posts. 
Sweeper. 
Kemp 
Doug Jamie
I wonder. 

Only in an alternative universe would hounding out a new manager after 4 games and running about the forum pouring out personal abuse and bile to anyone they disagree with be classed as “positive”! [emoji1]

On 2/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, oaksoft said:

On the ladies front, I know this isn't a popular opinion amongst my fellow men and it may even astonish them to hear this but the majority of women don't appreciate being spoken about in terms of their looks on every online platform available in the world. It must be a nightmare to continually have to face these comments and be expected to treat them as compliments rather than the uncontrollable outpouring of sexist shite by slimy, sleazy, male perverts which it really is.

On that score, I prefer not to comment at all on how women look. That way I can look at all the women in my life incluing my wife, daughters, mother etc and be able to say that I am not part of the sexism problem they face on a daily basis.

Just my thoughts Ricky but I think men need educating in all sorts of ways about their behaviour.

Like it or not or maybe it's just a lack of  hormones. While I respect woman and teat them the way I like to be treated it is perfectly natural for a man or woman even gay same sex to look at a picture and think they are beautiful or handsome. News-papers , magazines ,  TV shows models are everywhere whatever sex. I'm sure this young lady on this thread knew she was getting a picture taken that it would be published. Let's not turn these things into political correctness . 

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Looks like Faraway is the “positive” poster these days. Wouldn’t you love to welcome him back with open arms?

Lol. Already said that I don't like the sin bin in its present form. As for the rating of posters  by likes, it is open to manipulation. Not something I would pay much attention to. That was the point of the post in truth.

Edited by St.Ricky

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:37 PM, DougJamie said:

Ricky you def have an evil side :lol:

Not really. Just a bit of nonsense to poke one or two people with a stick. Just for fun though. 

Have you noticed that "The most popular poster" is in the Sin Bin. 

Proof, if ever it was needed that the system of grading by likes can be manipulated. 

Good of the FMan to prove my point for me. 

Let's face it... It could only be himself of the Shullster.

Meanwhile... Back in the real world.. The forum is going along nicely. 

Edited to say: The plonker is still raving away in the bin of sin on this.

One tug on his chain and he runs. Thanks FMan - Knew I could rely on you.

However no more Publicity for you.

But - The Forum is going along just fine.

Edited by St.Ricky

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Like it or not or maybe it's just a lack of  hormones. While I respect woman and teat them the way I like to be treated it is perfectly natural for a man or woman even gay same sex to look at a picture and think they are beautiful or handsome. News-papers , magazines ,  TV shows models are everywhere whatever sex. I'm sure this young lady on this thread knew she was getting a picture taken that it would be published. Let's not turn these things into political correctness . 

Congratulations on equating taking a stance against unwarranted sexual harassment and sexism with "political correctness". :blink:

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:15 PM, St.Ricky said:

Right now the "popular prolific contributors" table on the forum shows 5 posters who are normally positive in their posts. 

Sweeper. 

St Ricky

Isle of Bute Saint 

Kemp 

Doug Jamie

I wonder. 

Fixed it for you. No thanks needed.