Time for Change

DougJamie

1 minute ago, saintnextlifetime said:

How many times has that guy been banned ? He probably thinks people dob him in everytime he gets banned but Div probably just notices it. .

You are accurate about not engaging with him as he obviously gets a wee toffee mallet by twisting everything Buddies say. .

He sucks others in to attack them - so the e.g. 8/16 is completely wrong - LPM stated we would only get in half as  many first team players as we got rid off. Though he claimed it would only be 2 or 3.

We got rid of 15 and signed 10 - but to have a go at me and another poster, he claimed that at that point it was 8 in and 16 out - that is not what LPM was claiming whatsoever. But did he not go on and on to try to save face and to goad several of us . . . To be pitied or helped rather than anything else. :)

7 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

He sucks others in to attack them - so the e.g. 8/16 is completely wrong - LPM stated we would only get in half as  many first team players as we got rid off. Though he claimed it would only be 2 or 3.

We got rid of 15 and signed 10 - but to have a go at me and another poster, he claimed that at that point it was 8 in and 16 out - that is not what LPM was claiming whatsoever. But did he not go on and on to try to save face and to goad several of us . . . To be pitied or helped rather than anything else. :)

Indeed , also has had more aliases than a thing that has lots of aliases. . funny as f**k mind :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

What about the rumour of Div closing this forum at the end of the season , if its true then there is really no point in bringing in new sheriffs to clean the place up:mellow:

if you bothered to check out what Div said is that he would step away and let others run it...... do keep up B)

He sucks others in to attack them - so the e.g. 8/16 is completely wrong - LPM stated we would only get in half as  many first team players as we got rid off. Though he claimed it would only be 2 or 3. We got rid of 15 and signed 10 - but to have a go at me and another poster, he claimed that at that point it was 8 in and 16 out - that is not what LPM was claiming whatsoever. But did he not go on and on to try to save face and to goad several of us . . . To be pitied or helped rather than anything else. [emoji4]

Deary me!

I can you’re seething about being wrong. Again.

At the time of discussion we’d signed 8 players.

OK said in his interview that we’d let go 16 or 17 to make way for the new players (are you saying he’s wrong?)

8 / 16 = 50%.... which, coincidentally, is about the same amount of your brain that is missing!

Not really sure what LPM has got to do with it!

default_laugh.png

Now let your rage go. It’s not your fault you were born a half wit!

2 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Indeed , also has had more aliases than a thing that has lots of aliases. . funny as f**k mind :rolleyes:

I have to admit that I admire the guys resilience. Despite failing to achieve anything he keeps going. You either have to admire that or feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for him. It's an age thing. If I was younger I would probably be angry but life is too short to get annoyed and waste energy on the guy and his friends in the Slow Room who seem to be busy creating an alternative reality complete with numerous duplicate threads. . 

Roll on change.

Edited by St.Ricky

4 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I find it amusing and ironic when certain posters run around the forum abusing anyone they disagree with.... and go crying to div to try and get them banned.

Dougjamie, saintnextlifetime, sweeper and yourself are perfect examples.

It’s no coincidence that you’re all in this thread being abusive together.

I wonder is sweeper has worked out that 8 / 16 = 50% yet!

:lol:

I love this go crying crap. You manage to make a fool of yourself without any help from anyone else. Keep trolling:rolleyes:

The Sin Binners and their non sin bin cohorts are now duplicating threads like there is no tomorrow.

Do these guys have a self destruct button that they have pushed? It is truly hilarious.  Sad but funny.

Bring on the changes.

Edited by St.Ricky

I have to admit that I admire the guys resilience. Despite failing to achieve anything he keeps going. You either have to admire that or feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for him. It's an age thing. If I was younger I would probably be angry but life is too short to get annoyed and waste energy on the guy and his friends in the Slow Room who seem to be busy creating an alternative reality complete with numerous duplicate threads. . 
Roll on change.

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

19 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The Sin Bin should be not be shown on the main forum

This has been a suggestion I have made on here before and would support. The sin bin should not be visible to other posters and the main forum not visible to sin binners.

Neither should main forum posters be able to post in the bin.

Totally agree. 

12 minutes ago, stubbs2018 said:

Why should the Sin Bin not be shown on the Main Forum. 

Those who want to see it should be able to read it and contribute. 

If you don't want to read it, then don't. 

Who is making you enter the Sin Bin ? 

The whole point of the sin bin is to learn to follow forum rules ,  If only those in the sin bin can debate with each other they will soon get fed up and hopfully learn quicker to behave. 

11 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The whole point of the sin bin is to learn to follow forum rules ,  If only those in the sin bin can debate with each other they will soon get fed up and hopfully learn quicker to behave. 

IOBS. 

Your hope and mine too. 

The remedies have been covered in this thread and are available to the site's owner to implement if they see fit. 

1. Sin Bin Area to be visible only to a moderator and other Sin Bin occupants. 

2.Only Sin Bin inhabitants able to be able to post there. 

3. Action taken to prevent the use of Aliases in the main forum. 

We can only hope that they reflect and learn. 

Unfortunately rehabilitation doesn't seem to have worked too well so far. 

1 hour ago, stubbs2018 said:

Why should the Sin Bin not be shown on the Main Forum. 

Those who want to see it should be able to read it and contribute. 

If you don't want to read it, then don't. 

Who is making you enter the Sin Bin ? 

New Boy- Welcome to the Forum- are you just finding your feet in here ?:wink:

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

IOBS. 

Your hope and mine too. 

The remedies have been covered in this thread and are available to the site's owner to implement if they see fit. 

1. Sin Bin Area to be visible only to a moderator and other Sin Bin occupants. 

2.Only Sin Bin inhabitants able to be able to post there. 

3. Action taken to prevent the use of Aliases in the main forum. 

We can only hope that they reflect and learn. 

Unfortunately rehabilitation doesn't seem to have worked too well so far. 

I suppose the Sin Bin is behaving like a real prison..............

In that...............

• Its residents dont know how to behave properly in society
  • They still work on the outside thru accomplices
  • If ever let out its sure they will re offend

Could we not introduce a virtual death sentence or at least a wee island they can all go to with no internet  ....................

1444259822464.jpg   Look Faraway can still wear his fav Aberdeen colours :lol: