Time for Change

DougJamie

14 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It's explained Shull :P banish the Sin Bin to those in the sin bin. That way you get out quicker having learned it's no fun in there. 

Or set up an alias and get to post the same shite we all had to put up with...............:P

Shull cannae leave us alone :wub:

20 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

It’s fine. At least you acknowledge you have a problem.

And it’s good that you’re making sweeper, saintnextlifetime and Ricky aware that they do too!

Not sure they’re bright enough to realise though!

I don't see highlighting idiotic posts as "a problem". In fact I see it as almost a civic duty.. 

Case in point.

Edited by stlucifer

11 hours ago, stubbs2018 said:
12 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The whole point of the sin bin is to learn to follow forum rules ,  If only those in the sin bin can debate with each other they will soon get fed up and hopfully learn quicker to behave. 

Keep to the point.  WHY? you dont.

Why should those in the Main Forum be banned from reading the Sin Bin ?  Again more to the point why not

Why should those in the Main Forum be banned from posting in the Sin Bin ?  To discourage the plonkers in there from continually posting pish

Why are those in the Main Forum being  punished ?  They aren't they are being saved from being Shulled, LPM'd Faraway'd ect ect ect.

Those in the Sin Bin are being rightly punished. Sin Binners can't post in the Main Forum. And Sin Binners can't even see General Discussion.  Finking ^_^

Well ?  As far as I am aware it's generally a big hole wiv water at the bottom, why mention it?

Going to be a mild day today. Just thought that I would mention that.

It's as much on topic as the post immediateky preceding it.

Change is coming but don't mention the Beast from the East as said poster may interpret this as a quote from a dissident leader in the west stand.

6 hours ago, stubbs2018 said:
9 hours ago, jaybee said:

When Div introduces a section called 'Jakies Gutter '  you'll be the Team leader , ye pished walloper.. 

Some people respond with arguments, supporting their point of view?

Some people respond with sarcasm; albeit sometimes with a 'touch of humour'?

Some people don't respond at all, deeming the relevant post not worth the effort of commenting on?

Some people send emojies depicting various emotions?

I can deal with all of them being an adult, what saddens me is those OTHER people who simply haven't got the capacity to respond in a manner other than abuse.

Sad.  B)