Lucky to get away with it. Wonder if that was Paul responding to the players being asked to toughen up a bit. If it had been a Utd player taking out Jackson or McAllister like that, we’d be screaming for a red, but glad Paul’s not suspended for the next couple of games. Case closed, move on and cheer up Robbie, you got through and a great draw to get to the semis.

17 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Lucky to get away with it. Wonder if that was Paul responding to the players being asked to toughen up a bit. If it had been a Utd player taking out Jackson or McAllister like that, we’d be screaming for a red, but glad Paul’s not suspended for the next couple of games. Case closed, move on and cheer up Robbie, you got through and a great draw to get to the semis.

Take them in the play offs as they always bottle it

3 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Paul :oIs off the hook 

HOW ? and this is not the North American Hello.

Anyway we don't need anyone who is fit being suspended but he needs to be careful - this is not on - unless you are called Morelos for the 1st 3 times . .  :spud7

4 minutes ago, delpierro said:
7 minutes ago, jaybee said:
REally!  May I remind you what happenened to the last bloke in Nazareth wiv air like that??  :rolleyes:  Painful.

I am the way, the truth, and the life

The life might well depend on how good you are at rolling stones (an ah dinnae mean mr Jagger)  :P

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:53 PM, delpierro said:
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:50 PM, jaybee said:
REally!  May I remind you what happenened to the last bloke in Nazareth wiv air like that??  :rolleyes:  Painful.

I am the way, the truth, and the life

Are you the Messiah? Not sure the 2nd coming has arrived yet...

David Ike thought it would be a few years ago, but haven't heard any other claims since.