Latest Scores

shull

If anyone doesn't think Liverpool are wobbling, unless they only look at todays derby result, is clueless.

Since the turn of the year they have played 9, won 4, drawn 4, lost  1 and played a weakened team in the FA cup, going out in the 3rd round to Wolves.

Dropping 11 points from 27 is showing signs of nerves. 

I've mentioned it for a while, and I would like them to win the league, that they are bottling it. 

City are now in front and with their depth of squad I expect them to go on and win the league again. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If anyone doesn't think Liverpool are wobbling, unless they only look at todays derby result, is clueless.

Since the turn of the year they have played 9, won 4, drawn 4, lost  1 and played a weakened team in the FA cup, going out in the 3rd round to Wolves.

Dropping 11 points from 27 is showing signs of nerves. 

I've mentioned it for a while, and I would like them to win the league, that they are bottling it. 

City are now in front and with their depth of squad I expect them to go on and win the league again. 

How do you know all this ?

Have you ever played Professional Football at a good level ? 

Winning a couple of games of Pool disnae count.

HAVE YOU THE FECKING QUALIFICATIONS TO COMMENT  ?  :byebye

31 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Sunderland winning 2-0 in the English diddy cup, shull will be pleased that JR hasn't repeated the "mistake" of last season.

He didn't make a mistake.