O.F. Disappearing act?

Official forum that is.

Sorry if this has been mentioned anywhere else but what has happened to the Saint Mirren forum?

If I were a conspiracy theorist I might think the board were anticipating flack and have shut down one avenue of condemnation of their actions.

This is what I get when I try to reach it.

O.S..png

17 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Official forum that is.

Sorry if this has been mentioned anywhere else but what has happened to the Saint Mirren forum?

If I were a conspiracy theorist I might think the board were anticipating flack and have shut down one avenue of condemnation of their actions.

This is what I get when I try to reach it.

O.S..png

Stewart Dickinson's fault. The inbuilt bullshit detector couldn't take anymore. 

“The forum is run as a separate entity from the main website, it just links from there as it was actually part of the old website (www.saintmirren.net)”

This was the reply I got on Monday regarding the forum, I may be wrong but it looks like whoever the host was has either shut the server down or spotted that St Mirren were getting a service they were not paying for and pulled the plug.

9 minutes ago, alexang5 said:

“The forum is run as a separate entity from the main website, it just links from there as it was actually part of the old website (www.saintmirren.net)”

This was the reply I got on Monday regarding the forum, I may be wrong but it looks like whoever the host was has either shut the server down or spotted that St Mirren were getting a service they were not paying for and pulled the plug.

That seems plausible. I have never agreed with official forums anyway. 

saintmirren.net, which is the server the forum was on (as opposed to the main site, which is on stmirren.com) was owned and paid for by the late Kenny Pointon. The renewal has now expired and needs to be sorted out. Nothing more sinister than that.

Can't say I miss the OS forum as I was reading it less and less thanks to Dickson, although it was funny seeing "our" and "we" creeping into the posts of a man who definitely was not a St Mirren fan.

31 minutes ago, Stu said:

saintmirren.net, which is the server the forum was on (as opposed to the main site, which is on stmirren.com) was owned and paid for by the late Kenny Pointon. The renewal has now expired and needs to be sorted out. Nothing more sinister than that.

Can't say I miss the OS forum as I was reading it less and less thanks to Dickson, although it was funny seeing "our" and "we" creeping into the posts of a man who definitely was not a St Mirren fan.

Can’t say I’ve ever looked at the Official Forum but obviously I’ve seen Dickson’s pish on both here and PnB. He also pollutes the Facebook supporters pages, without fail after every defeat he’s got his pile of shite ready to post.

He really needs to get a life.

23 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

Dickos all over Facebook on the supporters pages, doing what he does. 

On the Fb site you either bin him, or thole him and as I understand it the mods on there tend to allow free speech to a greater extent.

Whether SD manages eventually to P**s them off to the point he is binned is always a strong possibility! 

I noticed a couple of weeks ago that a mod had binned one of his negative posts and he had the temerity to write in and ask why it had been binned................... The man has no positive molecules in his body. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

On 2/14/2019 at 11:49 AM, Cornwall_Saint said:

Can’t say I’ve ever looked at the Official Forum but obviously I’ve seen Dickson’s pish on both here and PnB. He also pollutes the Facebook supporters pages, without fail after every defeat he’s got his pile of shite ready to post.

He really needs to get a life.

He literally sits all happy and excited to post right on full-time. He takes great joy in St Mirren struggling. It is a miserable and sorry way to be. Won't be long before someone gets tired of him on Facebook and blocks him from the fan pages