Let Me In................

faraway saint

Two of her children have died and she wants to come back here so that her unborn child has a chance of life. Yet she has no regrets for going to Syria and supporting IS. Don't see why the tax payer should pay, I get the Child is innocent part but she shouldn't be allowed back in the UK

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Bet you some do gooders say she was groomed and she will be fine. Give her a house, thousands of free money and very expensive support ...... poor wee terriorist lamb

What if she was a 15 year white lassie who claimed she was groomed by a gang of Asian's :ph34r:  would she be let back in...... only asking and putting it out there :blink: 

31 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

What if she was a 15 year white lassie who claimed she was groomed by a gang of Asian's :ph34r:  would she be let back in...... only asking and putting it out there :blink: 

Nope, her colour or religion, isn't an issue for me, her choosing to go and live for years with these people amid the atrocities they were carrying out would put her in the "WOULDN'T TRUST HER" to be in this country category.

She, IMO, could be a threat within herself and could easily be willing to encourage other's to be utter b'strds.

The cost to closely supervise her would also stick in my throat, FFS, why should we be paying for her to life, probably tax free, and carry the security costs?

Quite simply let her get on with the life she choose.  

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nope, her colour or religion, isn't an issue for me, her choosing to go and live for years with these people amid the atrocities they were carrying out would put her in the "WOULDN'T TRUST HER" to be in this country category.

She, IMO, could be a threat within herself and could easily be willing to encourage other's to be utter b'strds.

The cost to closely supervise her would also stick in my throat, FFS, why should we be paying for her to life, probably tax free, and carry the security costs?

The fact this is even a question ,  she committed treason, by her actions, she supported terrorism , and even by her words today, she has no remorse. We need to send out a message about protecting our own national security - so basically " Go do one "

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Fair enough then she's no getting in if she comes to ma door al tell her tay   :double

As unpalatable and repugnant as her request, and seeming lack of remorse or contrition is, a think a few wider points should be considered.

A. We can assume what ISIS's reaction, and actions would be if say, the pregnant wife of an RAF airman sought to visit, seek professional medical care, live in, but totally oppose that regime, people and land they controlled.

B. We are not ISIS, we do not normally, summarily execute those who oppose us, and those of our own who disapprove of our beliefs.

C. Wouldn't it be one of the most singularly powerful PR statements to those who may be inclined to do as she did, or be open to radicalisation, that in the end, when you really need to be treated as a human being, it is us... not them you will turn to.

D. She may, or may not be able to offer actionable intelligence, so admitting her, and interrogating her is in itself something the security services would be keen to do.

E. ISIS in its current form is gone, isnt this a great opportunity to trumpet that fact?

There's no doubt this girl, if she were allowed back in this country, is a security risk, however, seemingly, small.

Would she be wanting back in if she wasn't pregnant or her nice hubby was still with her?

ISIS holiday camps are all, but, gone, so she's now decided the UK is a better place to live.

Quite simply stay where you are and enjoy a miserable life, you deserve it. 

Bud the Baker's POV on the other Let me In thread........................

The comparisons I see between NI and the conflict with extremist Muslims groups under a variety of names depending on the time & place (not just ISIS)  is that both are long standing and have been going on for decades (with grievances arguably stretching over hundreds of years) is that it won't be over until people try too see the other sides POV & compromise. 5 years before the Good Friday Agreement how many people ever thought they'd see Martin McGuiness & Ian Paisley share a car and smile while doing so?

While I agree that there has to be some acknowledgement and compromise I don't think this girl is the level we should be taking into account.

She's strictly a bottom feeder in this and, as such, is next to meaningless in the difficult task of solving these issues.

Overall, let her remain in the shit situation she chose.

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Fair enough.

Bangladesh it is.

She fecking hates Britain and our way of life anyway.

Cheerio hen.:byebye