Jump to content

Lord Pityme

Aberdeen v St Mirren 16/02/2019

Recommended Posts


Having offloaded Danny Rogers and Greg Tansey to us, Aberdeen will be having a good laugh at us already.

It wasn't that long ago we were going up here with the expectation of a point, or even getting a win. The two clubs have gone in different directions since then.

I'd love to think we could go up and press them up the pitch, catch them by surprise and put their defence under pressure. I just don't think our players are fit enough for that though. So hoping we can somehow get well enough organised for a 0-0 it is.

Prediction: Aberdeen 4-0 St Mirren

Come on Saints, give us a big surprise and get a f**king win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Having offloaded Danny Rogers and Greg Tansey to us, Aberdeen will be having a good laugh at us already.

It wasn't that long ago we were going up here with the expectation of a point, or even getting a win. The two clubs have gone in different directions since then.

I'd love to think we could go up and press them up the pitch, catch them by surprise and put their defence under pressure. I just don't think our players are fit enough for that though. So hoping we can somehow get well enough organised for a 0-0 it is.

Prediction: Aberdeen 4-0 St Mirren

Come on Saints, give us a big surprise and get a f**king win!

Yet again someone on here getting all misty eyed over a glorious past that never existed. We have always had a dreadful record up there. I've been going there with saints since the sixties and can only recall two wins, maybe three and very few draws. Hopefully I get a pleasant surprise today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our record against them is nothing short of horrendous

Hopefully get something today...

 

2018/2019

 

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 15Dec 2018

 

St Mirren

1 - 2

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 06Oct 2018

 

Aberdeen

4 - 1

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH LEAGUE CUP

Sa 18Aug 2018

 

Aberdeen

4 - 0

St Mirren

       

2017/2018

 

SCOTTISH FA CUP

Sa 20Jan 2018

 

Aberdeen

4 - 1

St Mirren

       

2014/2015

 

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Sa 21Feb 2015

 

Aberdeen

3 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Sa 10Jan 2015

 

St Mirren

0 - 2

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Tu 30Sep 2014

 

Aberdeen

2 - 2

St Mirren

       

2013/2014

 

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Sa 15Feb 2014

 

St Mirren

0 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Sa 14Dec 2013

 

Aberdeen

2 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Mo 30Sep 2013

 

St Mirren

1 - 1

Aberdeen

       

2012/2013

 

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 11May 2013

 

St Mirren

0 - 0

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 09Feb 2013

 

Aberdeen

0 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 10Nov 2012

 

St Mirren

1 - 4

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH LEAGUE CUP

Tu 30Oct 2012

 

Aberdeen

2 - 2

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 01Sep 2012

 

Aberdeen

0 - 0

St Mirren

       

2011/2012

 

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 12May 2012

 

Aberdeen

0 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 25Feb 2012

 

St Mirren

1 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 10Dec 2011

 

Aberdeen

2 - 2

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 30Jul 2011

 

St Mirren

1 - 0

Aberdeen

       

2010/2011

 

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Tu 10May 2011

 

Aberdeen

0 - 1

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

We 06Apr 2011

 

St Mirren

3 - 2

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH FA CUP

We 16Mar 2011

 

Aberdeen

2 - 1

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH FA CUP

Sa 12Mar 2011

 

St Mirren

1 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 15Jan 2011

 

Aberdeen

2 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 30Oct 2010

 

St Mirren

2 - 1

Aberdeen

       

2009/2010

 

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 08May 2010

 

St Mirren

0 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 27Mar 2010

 

Aberdeen

2 - 1

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Tu 12Jan 2010

 

St Mirren

1 - 0

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 19Sep 2009

 

Aberdeen

1 - 0

St Mirren

       

2008/2009

 

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Tu 03Mar 2009

 

St Mirren

1 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Tu 11Nov 2008

 

Aberdeen

2 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 30Aug 2008

 

St Mirren

0 - 1

Aberdeen

       

2007/2008

 

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 22Mar 2008

 

Aberdeen

1 - 1

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 29Dec 2007

 

St Mirren

0 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Su 07Oct 2007

 

Aberdeen

4 - 0

St Mirren

       

2006/2007

 

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 27Jan 2007

 

St Mirren

0 - 2

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 18Nov 2006

 

Aberdeen

2 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 19Aug 2006

 

St Mirren

1 - 1

Aberdeen

       

2000/2001

 

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 12May 2001

 

St Mirren

2 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

We 21Feb 2001

 

Aberdeen

3 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 28Oct 2000

 

St Mirren

2 - 0

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 05Aug 2000

 

Aberdeen

2 - 1

St Mirren

       
Edited by Doakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Our record against them is nothing short of horrendous

Hopefully get something today..

Hope so Doakes. The record is poor.

 

19 minutes ago, Doakes said:

 

 

2018/2019

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 15Dec 2018

 

St Mirren

1 - 2

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 06Oct 2018

 

Aberdeen

4 - 1

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH LEAGUE CUP

Sa 18Aug 2018

 

Aberdeen

4 - 0

St Mirren

       

2017/2018

SCOTTISH FA CUP

Sa 20Jan 2018

 

Aberdeen

4 - 1

St Mirren

       

2014/2015

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Sa 21Feb 2015

 

Aberdeen

3 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Sa 10Jan 2015

 

St Mirren

0 - 2

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Tu 30Sep 2014

 

Aberdeen

2 - 2

St Mirren

       

2013/2014

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Sa 15Feb 2014

 

St Mirren

0 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Sa 14Dec 2013

 

Aberdeen

2 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP

Mo 30Sep 2013

 

St Mirren

1 - 1

Aberdeen

       

2012/2013

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 11May 2013

 

St Mirren

0 - 0

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 09Feb 2013

 

Aberdeen

0 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 10Nov 2012

 

St Mirren

1 - 4

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH LEAGUE CUP

Tu 30Oct 2012

 

Aberdeen

2 - 2

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 01Sep 2012

 

Aberdeen

0 - 0

St Mirren

       

2011/2012

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 12May 2012

 

Aberdeen

0 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 25Feb 2012

 

St Mirren

1 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 10Dec 2011

 

Aberdeen

2 - 2

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 30Jul 2011

 

St Mirren

1 - 0

Aberdeen

       

2010/2011

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Tu 10May 2011

 

Aberdeen

0 - 1

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

We 06Apr 2011

 

St Mirren

3 - 2

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH FA CUP

We 16Mar 2011

 

Aberdeen

2 - 1

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH FA CUP

Sa 12Mar 2011

 

St Mirren

1 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 15Jan 2011

 

Aberdeen

2 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 30Oct 2010

 

St Mirren

2 - 1

Aberdeen

       

2009/2010

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 08May 2010

 

St Mirren

0 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 27Mar 2010

 

Aberdeen

2 - 1

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Tu 12Jan 2010

 

St Mirren

1 - 0

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 19Sep 2009

 

Aberdeen

1 - 0

St Mirren

       

2008/2009

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Tu 03Mar 2009

 

St Mirren

1 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Tu 11Nov 2008

 

Aberdeen

2 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 30Aug 2008

 

St Mirren

0 - 1

Aberdeen

       

2007/2008

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 22Mar 2008

 

Aberdeen

1 - 1

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 29Dec 2007

 

St Mirren

0 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Su 07Oct 2007

 

Aberdeen

4 - 0

St Mirren

       

2006/2007

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 27Jan 2007

 

St Mirren

0 - 2

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 18Nov 2006

 

Aberdeen

2 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 19Aug 2006

 

St Mirren

1 - 1

Aberdeen

       

2000/2001

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 12May 2001

 

St Mirren

2 - 1

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

We 21Feb 2001

 

Aberdeen

3 - 0

St Mirren

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 28Oct 2000

 

St Mirren

2 - 0

Aberdeen

       

SCOTTISH PREMIER

Sa 05Aug 2000

 

Aberdeen

2 - 1

St Mirren

       
Edited by St.Ricky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oldfellow said:

Yet again someone on here getting all misty eyed over a glorious past that never existed. We have always had a dreadful record up there. I've been going there with saints since the sixties and can only recall two wins, maybe three and very few draws. Hopefully I get a pleasant surprise today. 

Yet again a pensioner talking shite on here, what a surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

Schoolboys should respect their elders. What exactly did I say that was incorrect 

The "Lad" only has to look at the results table that Doakes posted. 

This could be the day though that proves to be the exception rather than the rule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Oldfellow said:

Schoolboys should respect their elders. What exactly did I say that was incorrect 

I'm not talking about any glory days, I said we could expect a draw or sneak a win. The results between 2010 and 2015 were decent enough. Aberdeen have become much stronger since then under McInness. We were doing ok under Danny Lennon and then pressed the self destruct button.

I did respect my elders until I started being exposed to the utter shite Ricky posts non-stop on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I'm not talking about any glory days, I said we could expect a draw or sneak a win. The results between 2010 and 2015 were decent enough. Aberdeen have become much stronger since then under McInness. We were doing ok under Danny Lennon and then pressed the self destruct button.

I did respect my elders until I started being exposed to the utter shite Ricky posts non-stop on here.

Thank you Kemp. I love you too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Are we 1 sub short again? Why not bring in Jamieson? Extra attacking option

It does seem strange to only go with six subs, unless we travelled with 18 and someone got injured pre-match.

At least Anton is back. Looks like it could be any formation from 3-5-2, to 3-5-1-1, to 5-3-1-1 to 5-4-1. I hope we have a go, we usually get gubbed up there anyway so as long as we don't have the usual horrendous match stats of one shot at goal.

Really don't expect anything, best I think we can hope for today is Dundee and Accies also losing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×