Let Me In...............

Bud the Baker

Guest TPAFKATS
It is I agree but not in this case or any member of the dash organisation. 
So it's OK for the home secretary to decide if someone can remain a citizen of UK.
No need for due legal process

7 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

So it's OK for the home secretary to decide if someone can remain a citizen of UK.
No need for due legal process

There is a legal process do try and keep up. (Though whether there should be one in this case is a seperate debate!)

And there is no doubt the British Taxpayer will foot the rather large legal bill that will come with it!!! Perhaps if you are so keen you and all the labour party MP's who are already moaning about the decision can have a whip round and pay for it.

She joined an organisation that took pleasure when Lee Rigby was hacked to death, when 4 people were killed and 50 injured on Westminster Bridge, when 22 were killed and 139 injured (most of them kids, the youngest was EIGHT!) at the Manchester arena, when 8 people lost their lives and 48 were injured on London Bridge. So you will forgive me (or maybe you won't) for not giving a shit what happens to her or her unfortunate child!!!

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It is I agree but not in this case or any member of the dash organisation. 

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

You are such an arrogant barstuard yourself;  So how come YOU get to decide how many Thickos there are in B&W army and the general public.

and its a  f**king shambles. (according to YOU) because like Brexit anybody with a differing opinion to YOU ........... must be a  f**kwits

Sad sad nasty little man.

6 hours ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Even by this forums standards that must be the biggest load of shite I have ever read. 

Here we have the brains of the forum. Led by IOBS, Chief of the Dash Organisation :lol:

It is interesting to note that British sense of superiority which has always come mixed with xenophobia, is now joined by a complete lack of accountability for ones own actions. Must be the trickle down effect the tories have been going on about...

IOBS, you say she has a Bangladeshi passport (I dont think she does, but anyway), so they "are welcome to her". What makes you think the people of Bangladesh would want or deserve such a person?

Or you say "she can stay in Syria?" The Syrians obviously f**king hate ISIS and don't want any of them there. Has Britain not caused enough damage to Syria already?

Britain is largely to blame for the growth of ISIS, did nothing to stop Syria's destruction, took almost zero refugees from a crisis it caused, and now won't even take responsibility for the criminality of its own citizens.

What makes the British so superior to the people of Syria and now Bangladesh? What makes Britain incapable of taking responsibility nowadays?

The people ranting away about Lee Rigby and saying "she should stay there" should know they are being manipulated. The mention of ISIS unleashes waves of emotions in the general public that the government is playing on for popularity. This will be challenged in courts, the government will lose because it is illegal, Javid and the tories will say it is a disgrace and get a boost to their popularity, the girl will end up back here and in jail as she was always going to. It's a stunt that will do nothing other than waste a shit load of money and (for some inexplicable reason) cause me to waste my time debating it on a forum I only joined to keep track of whether St Mirren have sacked their latest manager.

Btw - "I agree it is a dangerous precedent but not in this case" is a pretty good way of summing up how stupid your argument is IOBS.

Edited by Kemp

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

It is interesting to note that British sense of superiority which has always come mixed with xenophobia, is now joined by a complete lack of accountability for ones own actions. Must be the trickle down effect the tories have been going on about...

IOBS, you say she has a Bangladeshi passport (I dont think she does, but anyway), so they "are welcome to her". What makes you think the people of Bangladesh would want or deserve such a person?

Or you say "she can stay in Syria?" The Syrians obviously f**king hate ISIS and don't want any of them there. Has Britain not caused enough damage to Syria already?

Britain is largely to blame for the growth of ISIS, did nothing to stop Syria's destruction, took almost zero refugees from a crisis it caused, and now won't even take responsibility for the criminality of its own citizens.

What makes the British so superior to the people of Syria and now Bangladesh? What makes Britain incapable of taking responsibility nowadays?

The people ranting away about Lee Rigby and saying "she should stay there" should know they are being manipulated. The mention of ISIS unleashes waves of emotions in the general public that the government is playing on for popularity. This will be challenged in courts, the government will lose because it is illegal, Javid and the tories will say it is a disgrace and get a boost to their popularity, the girl will end up back here and in jail as she was always going to. It's a stunt that will do nothing other than waste a shit load of money and (for some inexplicable reason) cause me to waste my time debating it on a forum I only joined to keep track of whether St Mirren have sacked their latest manager.

Btw - "I agree it is a dangerous precedent but not in this case" is a pretty good way of summing up how stupid your argument is IOBS.

Your full of left wing clap crap. We all know America started the fire in the middle East backed by the house of spin and lies in Westminster. That does not justify letting any of dash scum or slags into the UK for reasons given above. You have your opinion which I don't agree with I have my opinion. 

Guest TPAFKATS
There is a legal process do try and keep up. (Though whether there should be one in this case is a seperate debate!)

And there is no doubt the British Taxpayer will foot the rather large legal bill that will come with it!!! Perhaps if you are so keen you and all the labour party MP's who are already moaning about the decision can have a whip round and pay for it.

She joined an organisation that took pleasure when Lee Rigby was hacked to death, when 4 people were killed and 50 injured on Westminster Bridge, when 22 were killed and 139 injured (most of them kids, the youngest was EIGHT!) at the Manchester arena, when 8 people lost their lives and 48 were injured on London Bridge. So you will forgive me (or maybe you won't) for not giving a shit what happens to her or her unfortunate child!!!

The only legal process will be a court appeal against the decision.

My point was that the home secretary has the power to unilaterally make this decision to remove a person's citizenship due to the views that she holds.

Do try to keep up

The rest of your post highlights the emotions of this individual case however its irrelevant to my point.

Guest TPAFKATS
Your full of left wing clap crap. We all know America started the fire in the middle East backed by the house of spin and lies in Westminster. That does not justify letting any of dash scum or slags into the UK for reasons given above. You have your opinion which I don't agree with I have my opinion. 

She was a child who was groomed online into joining them. You think this makes her a slag?

On 2/15/2019 at 4:38 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

. She is no longer a child at 19 years old. don't tell me she has not been radicalized.  Did you hear her interview ? Seeing a head in the garbage did not bother her speaking calmly matter of fact as if ite normal. Did it bother you she was asked. No she replied , that answer alone should have our government taking her passport away. Her father attended extremist preacher's who are now banned. Her and her many SCUM brothers & sisters as dash call them should not be let into the UK. 

A sixteen year old is standing trial for the crimes he committed on your doorstep now, refusing to have her back is very consistent with how other criminals are treated.

16 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

In an interview he once did with Stephen Fry, CNN founder Ted Turner made a very reasonable point when he suggested that it would surely be preferable to be met by 300 utter slappers than 300 virgins.

As Billy Connolly said, It'd be better to meet up with a pair of fire-breathing hoors than 300 virgins.

12 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

A sixteen year old is standing trial for the crimes he committed on your doorstep now, refusing to have her back is very consistent with how other criminals are treated.

Can't say too much on the murder can't believe he is trying to blame someone else. He will pay a huge price for his lies. The evidence is overwhelming against him which will all come out. 

13 hours ago, Kemp said:

Amazing how thick many members of the general public (including B&W Army posters) are.

Actions have consequences, and actions create precedents. It is not the place of the home secretary to be able to revoke citizenship of anyone they consider a criminal, especially not without trial. Governments can't just revoke the rights of their citizens if they commit a crime abroad. Do you think the Syrians want this girl in their country? What if Albania decides tomorrow it doesn't want anything to do with people they consider part of the mafia and tells them to stay in the UK? That would go down well here, wouldn't it?

It never takes long for governments to abuse powers. Indeed, terrorist legislation is the favoured path of governments to lock up opponents and critics. 

Everyone likes to bump their gums about how they are personally so tough and would never let this girl back in the country , without giving a second thought to how the society they live in works, how their system of government works, and how international cooperation works.

Britain is haemorrhaging companies at present as it has shown itself as untrustworthy. It is seen as the type of country that breaks agreements and goes back on deals. Now anyone accepting British citizens into their country should know they might be stuck with him because our government doesn't honour the passport they travel with?

Another f**king shambles. The girl should have been brought back and made to face justice here. Now we are at proper tinpot country status, with the same f**kwits unable to negotiate a Brexit deal appointing themselves judge, jury and executioner of British citizens abroad. This will go well.

You've maybe forgotten how Canada, Australia and possibly some other countries have forcibly repatriated criminals after their sentence as they were born in the UK, emmigrated as a child, grew up and developed their values in their new home and retained UK citizenship.  The UK had no part in fostering their criminal behaviour but we just took them in, housed them and supported them.

The legal process that was followed was the one that gave the HS the powers, quite simply, we can't have these cases tied up in courts for years,

Now I agree, the HS is a grandstanding, "look at me-i'm tough on Islam" attention seeking, power hungry little piece of crap who only wants to be PM and will sell any and all of us out to get there, but he does have the power and my only complaint is that this was not quietly dealt with over the last few years rather than the rather suspicious situation we find ourselves in where after the inevitable rout of IS we wait for someone that we have probably been tracking anyway to surface and ask to come home.

As for any other points you have raised that I haven't covered, Meh!

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

She was a child who was groomed online into joining them. You think this makes her a slag?

You do know her father attended preachers who are now banned one wonders how the preachers were banned. A bit closer to home than some realize.  

Guest TPAFKATS
You do know her father attended preachers who are now banned one wonders how the preachers were banned. A bit closer to home than some realize.  
So it's now the sins of the father?

Seriously, can someone tell me the list of crimes she's accused of committing?

6 hours ago, Kemp said:

Edited 6 hours ago by Kemp

What is interesting to note;;is how a fire breathing anti-social barstuard  can suddenly find a somewhat more moderate, reasonable and literate style to put forward his entirely valid views (wrong in my opinion, but certainly valid when offered in the manner above).  I shan't debate or contradict except to acknowledge one opinion V another opinion. and that my version may not be so radically different from this one, except to say that I do not claim absolute fore-knowledge of what 'other people, countries and governments intend to do with regards to policies, procedures and current or future legislation regarding this young woman and others in a similar position.

Double Standards?

British man who fought Isis in Syria has terror charges dropped

James Matthews, who joined Kurdish forces to fight against Isis, receives not guilty verdict

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/31/james-matthews-who-joined-kurdish-forces-to-fight-isis-not-guilty

@Isle Of Bute Saint Apparently SBs husband isn't dead 

“Another option I might try with my family is my husband is from Holland and he has family in Holland. Maybe I can ask for citizenship in Holland. If he gets sent back to prison in Holland I can just wait for him while he is in prison.”

Guest TPAFKATS

Double Standards?

British man who fought Isis in Syria has terror charges dropped

James Matthews, who joined Kurdish forces to fight against Isis, receives not guilty verdict
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/31/james-matthews-who-joined-kurdish-forces-to-fight-isis-not-guilty
[mention=819]Isle Of Bute Saint[/mention] Apparently SBs husband isn't dead 
“Another option I might try with my family is my husband is from Holland and he has family in Holland. Maybe I can ask for citizenship in Holland. If he gets sent back to prison in Holland I can just wait for him while he is in prison.”

I couldn't read further than the first sentence.
"former British soldier accused of attending terrorist training camps run by Kurdish militia fighting against Islamic State"
Guardian really is a shite mouthpiece these days.

46 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

So it's now the sins of the father?

Seriously, can someone tell me the list of crimes she's accused of committing?

Well, those who are accused of beig knee-jerk reactionaries who are manipulated by a liberal media are being told on these pages that they are reacting to selected information bites and not recognisisng the grooming that took place, not looking at the situation as a whole.  

The situation as a whole is that the girl has freely revealed that the things she has seen are OK because of the teachings she was subjected to in the UK, . By her own words, she has implicated somebody close to her as an advocate of Jihad, possibly (maybe even probably) someone who is quite happy to call for holy war without actually getting his or her hands dirty in the process, someone who has hard line views but hits the panic button when one of their own goes off to war.  One thing we need to make clear in this country is that there ARE consequences to so-called free speech and that people should understand that the biggest danger of speaking your mind is that you influence someone else to go off and do something outrageous in your name.

Any crime she may have committed would be associated with being a member of a banned terrorist organisation as defined under prevention of terror legislation

22 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Should be given a medal a hero. Come to my place he can be fed and refreshed for free.