Let Me In...............

Bud the Baker

Guest TPAFKATS
15 is certainly a vulnerable age, it is certainly not childhood though.
What she experienced will have made her the person she is, that's true for how she was raised up to and after the age of 15.  We all make decisions that will affect our whole lives at that age.  Some of it works out to the good and some of it doesnt.  I don't know any of them, but I'm willing to concede that many of the perpretrators of the many attocities carried out in the name of IS are motivated by things that they learned at a much younger age than 15.  Can we really justify a period of amnesty for people after they hit a certain age regardless ofthe severity of their actions?
What she has experienced has HELPED make her a person with dangerous views and a total lack of empathy or remorse, not a healthy mix and as the wife of a Dutch "soldier", mother of an allegedly dual nationality Dutch son and daughter of a Bengladeshi parent there are options for her to seek to rehabillitate herself.  It is what she has learned and what she has believed that make her potentially a danger to herself and others in this country.  The fact that she was young when she set out on her adventure is sad but not the only factor here.
I think it's fair to say that what she has witnessed since leaving UK will influenced her far more and be more relevant to her current frame of mind, including the lack of empathy, than what she experienced in the first 15 years of her life.

When you say
Can we really justify a period of amnesty for people after they hit a certain age regardless ofthe severity of their actions?
What were these severe actions?
We don't know of any and I'm not aware of anyone asking for an amnesty. If she has committed offences she should be held accountable through the justice system.
I'd be stunned if Javid knows though, but he's decided to take a course of action that looks unlikely to succeed which means he's either had poor legal advice or more likely he's chosen to ignore the advice.

3 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
7 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:
I have a friend who is a criminal lawyer in Glasgow.  Of course he has told me nothing about the overwhelming evidence , that is pure speculation on my part living in the same street the boy lives on. Let's call it island chin wag. :rolleyes:

Ffs, edit this post.

Just in from Steely Dan and Stevie Winwood still buzzing. Be a good chap and edit for me. I'm off to bed hope you have a good dream and all night sleep. 

11 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I have a friend who is a criminal lawyer in Glasgow.  Of course he has told me nothing about the overwhelming evidence , that is pure speculation on my part living in the same street the boy lives on. Let's call it island chin wag. :rolleyes:

Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. :angry:

It really beggars belief  that after every man and woman on here was practically BEGGING you last year not to discuss an ongoing investigation in case it jeopardised anything for the family of that poor wee girl that you are on here posting presumably drunken shite about it again during the live court case To make it even worse, you are hinting heavily that your information is coming from a Glasgow based criminal lawyer with access to the case files.

You are the most stupid person I have ever had the misfortune to come into contact with and there's a f**king enormous amount of competition for that.

Now please, if you have ANY deceny, edit your original post and myself and TPAK thingy will be happy to do the same.

It really beggars belief  that after every man and woman on here was practically BEGGING you last year not to discuss an ongoing investigation in case it jeopardised anything for the family of that poor wee girl that you are on here posting presumably drunken shite about it again during the live court case To make it even worse, you are hinting heavily that your information is coming from a Glasgow based criminal lawyer with access to the case files.

You are the most stupid person I have ever had the misfortune to come into contact with and there's a f**king enormous amount of competition for that.

Now please, if you have ANY deceny, edit your original post and myself and TPAK thingy will be happy to do the same.

All the evidence is already public knowledge now surely? Both the prosecution and defence have closed.

He can’t know anymore than has already been reported?

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You do realize the case has closed.  You the judge of people you do not know or ever met what a embarrassing ideot you are. 

Guest TPAFKATS
[mention=536]TPAFKATS[/mention] going to great lengths to support a terrorist but not a word for the victims.
Sums it up really.

I ignore your desperate attempts to seek attention as you are a cock.
However on this occasion I'll make an exception and ask you to provide evidence of where I have supported a terrorist?

I ignore your desperate attempts to seek attention as you are a cock.However on this occasion I'll make an exception and ask you to provide evidence of where I have supported a terrorist?

How to contradict yourself in 2 easy sentences! default_laugh.png

In answer to your question, your ridiculous posts on this thread.

And leave your fantasies about cocks off the forum please.

Did she actually have a baby, if she did sticking it under her shawl, cant be good for its oxygen intake

If her baby is a British Citizen and she is a war criminal, shouldnt social services arrive to take it off her?

I see some calls that this wont stick, it will....................... she is not stateless ......

Hope she vanishes from the news now. We have far more important issues than some bunch of stupid idiots , who happy jump in the fire and then expect us to put out the flames....

Her comments  re Manchester bombings being justified alone will hopefully condemn her to Hell on Earth.......................hopefully

Edited by DougJamie

Guest TPAFKATS
 How to contradict yourself in 2 easy sentences! default_laugh.png

In answer to your question, your ridiculous posts on this thread.

And leave your fantasies about cocks off the forum please.

Back onto ignore you go. Seek attention elsewhere. Adults are trying to have a debate.

Guest TPAFKATS
Did she actually have a baby, if she did sticking it under her shawl, cant be good for its oxygen intake
If her baby is a British Citizen and she is a war criminal, shouldnt social services arrive to take it off her?
I see some calls that this wont stick, it will....................... she is not stateless ......
Hope she vanishes from the news now. We have far more important issues than some bunch of stupid idiots , who happy jump in the fire and then expect us to put out the flames....
Her comments  re Manchester bombings being justified alone will hopefully condemn her to Hell on Earth.......................hopefully

Are you seriosly suggesting social services from England go to a refugee camp in Turkey to forcibly remove her baby. Or have I missed the joke with that one?

If you take the emotion away from the decision to remove her citizenship, legally its highly unlikely that this decision will stick.
One of the reasons will be the document issued in 2018 by the current home secretary which actually gives an example of her exact circumstances (coincidence?) and states she should return to UK and face justice.

Javid is either an incompetent oaf or he's intentionally playing to the mob and ignoring legal advice.
Suppose he could be both.

Imo she'll be back here at some point, her and her family will grasp the legal moral high ground, cry foul and this circus will end up rolling along and along with legal aid funding.

As others have said, stop reporting this sensationalist pish, when frankly, there must be hundreds like her and worse than her , freely living in this country on state benefits.

Shambolic deflection from the real scunner in this country, OUR government

43 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Are you seriosly suggesting social services from England go to a refugee camp in Turkey to forcibly remove her baby. Or have I missed the joke with that one?

If you take the emotion away from the decision to remove her citizenship, legally its highly unlikely that this decision will stick.
One of the reasons will be the document issued in 2018 by the current home secretary which actually gives an example of her exact circumstances (coincidence?) and states she should return to UK and face justice.

Javid is either an incompetent oaf or he's intentionally playing to the mob and ignoring legal advice.

There is going to be a Tory leadership election in the not to distant future......:whistle

40 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

No that was a joke, enough attention on this traitor already. Does being a traitor now go by age?. Our ancestors were being shot at 16 for not going over the top in WW1 into certain death, and then put in unmarked graves .

The decision will stick, totally legal.

Javid's reasons or intentions are I am sure are mixed,  he is a tory and second gen pakistani , WHICH IS GOOD THING ,also a muslim, so he will have his own level of being appalled by groups like ISIS disgracing his religion.

At the end of the day, we have got shot of terriorist scum and I hope its the tip of the iceberg, especially if the English are determined to press on with Britain being  all alone in security matters.

So think you will find a lot more extremists, terriorists, sympathizers, will be finding it a lot harder to leave and come back.......     

9 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Imo she'll be back here at some point, her and her family will grasp the legal moral high ground, cry foul and this circus will end up rolling along and along with legal aid funding.

As others have said, stop reporting this sensationalist pish, when frankly, there must be hundreds like her and worse than her , freely living in this country on state benefits.

Shambolic deflection from the real scunner in this country, OUR government

This is not deflection................... it is what happens when you have free press. It wasn’t the gov that raised this, it was the press

The self absorbed leavers of Lab and Tories are the true deflectors...................... craving publicity with no thought for the constituents they are supposed to represent, whilst collecting 120k a year

Guest TPAFKATS
No that was a joke, enough attention on this traitor already. Does being a traitor now go by age?. Our ancestors were being shot at 16 for not going over the top in WW1 into certain death, and then put in unmarked graves .
Javid's reasons or intentions are I am sure are mixed,  he is a tory and second gen pakistani , WHICH IS GOOD THING ,also a muslim, so he will have his own level of being appalled by groups like ISIS disgracing his religion.
At the end of the day, we have got shot of terriorist scum and I hope its the tip of the iceberg, especially if the English are determined to press on with Britain being  all alone in security matters.
So think you will find a lot more extremists, terriorists, sympathizers, will be finding it a lot harder to leave and come back.......     

I'm sure you make some reasonable points however you lost me at traitor and bringing up world war one.

9 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
15 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I'm sure you make some reasonable points however you lost me at traitor and bringing up world war one.

She is traitor

You just stick to your fluffy PC mantra

27 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

And you seriously think a Muslim will ever lead the Tories

choose files... Click to choose files

Hilarious :lol:

The Tories had a Jewish leader Disraeli in the 19th century, first female leader of a major UK party, Thatcher in the 70s, and have had leaders who came from relatively humble backgrounds like Heath & Major, they have a history of being pragmatic when choosing leaders, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were to go with someone like Javid - the neoliberal wing of the party is refreshingly colourblind (their only plus point).

Boris & JRM are cartoon characters, Gove will never be forgiven by the ERG, I don't really know who will emerge as the challenger from the left of the party - my two faves currently would be Javid on a "hard on immigration" ticket or deputy leader/quietman David Lidington.

Edited by Bud the Baker