Let Me In...............

Bud the Baker

The media are so predictable on this. Almost every media outlet was in uproar about her asking to come back and spouted propaganda against her return. The media were almost unliaterally in full support of the governments decision 

Now a fortnight later and the baby's died it's now all the foreign secretary's fault for not letting her in. You couldn't make it up!

The media are so predictable on this. Almost every media outlet was in uproar about her asking to come back and spouted propaganda against her return. The media were almost unliaterally in full support of the governments decision 
Now a fortnight later and the baby's died it's now all the foreign secretary's fault for not letting her in. You couldn't make it up!

Agreed

While it’s always sad when a child dies, this country is not responsible for the wee souls death.

The correct decision was made, no debate required

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

The only reason he is interested in this baby is because he wants to use the death as an excuse to kick out at the Tories.

That's the compassionate left wing for you. He wouldn't otherwise give a single f**k about it.

You are a f**king halfwit, you really are.

Guest TPAFKATS
I can't bring myself to care about this woman or her baby.
If she hadn't gone to Syria she wouldn't have lost that baby. This is 100% on her.
Maybe I'll burn in the fiery place but there are more important things to worry about than this.

What made you decide to post this? Seriously, you decided not caring about the death of a baby was something you want to share with us.

What happened to you that resulted in a complete lack of compassion and empathy towards others?

6 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

What made you decide to post this? Seriously, you decided not caring about the death of a baby was something you want to share with us.

What happened to you that resulted in a complete lack of compassion and empathy towards others?

If you are going to ask me a question and then answer it yourself three lines later, my participation is pretty much redundant.

Edited by oaksoft