Let Me In...............

Bud the Baker

The Qu’ran is nowhere specific as to the number of houris (male or female) awaiting in heaven.  I checked cos my memory of it was “just” 72.  Even allowing for inflation the above suggestions of 300 seemed overblown...

The houris are interestingly and variously described, also... in the following link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri

Amazing how thick many members of the general public (including B&W Army posters) are.

Actions have consequences, and actions create precedents. It is not the place of the home secretary to be able to revoke citizenship of anyone they consider a criminal, especially not without trial. Governments can't just revoke the rights of their citizens if they commit a crime abroad. Do you think the Syrians want this girl in their country? What if Albania decides tomorrow it doesn't want anything to do with people they consider part of the mafia and tells them to stay in the UK? That would go down well here, wouldn't it?

It never takes long for governments to abuse powers. Indeed, terrorist legislation is the favoured path of governments to lock up opponents and critics. 

Everyone likes to bump their gums about how they are personally so tough and would never let this girl back in the country , without giving a second thought to how the society they live in works, how their system of government works, and how international cooperation works.

Britain is haemorrhaging companies at present as it has shown itself as untrustworthy. It is seen as the type of country that breaks agreements and goes back on deals. Now anyone accepting British citizens into their country should know they might be stuck with him because our government doesn't honour the passport they travel with?

Another f**king shambles. The girl should have been brought back and made to face justice here. Now we are at proper tinpot country status, with the same f**kwits unable to negotiate a Brexit deal appointing themselves judge, jury and executioner of British citizens abroad. This will go well.

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Amazing how thick many members of the general public (including B&W Army posters) are.

Actions have consequences, and actions create precedents. It is not the place of the home secretary to be able to revoke citizenship of anyone they consider a criminal, especially not without trial. Governments can't just revoke the rights of their citizens if they commit a crime abroad. Do you think the Syrians want this girl in their country? What if Albania decides tomorrow it doesn't want anything to do with people they consider part of the mafia and tells them to stay in the UK? That would go down well here, wouldn't it?

It never takes long for governments to abuse powers. Indeed, terrorist legislation is the favoured path of governments to lock up opponents and critics. 

Everyone likes to bump their gums about how they are personally so tough and would never let this girl back in the country , without giving a second thought to how the society they live in works, how their system of government works, and how international cooperation works.

Britain is haemorrhaging companies at present as it has shown itself as untrustworthy. It is seen as the type of country that breaks agreements and goes back on deals. Now anyone accepting British citizens into their country should know they might be stuck with him because our government doesn't honour the passport they travel with?

Another f**king shambles. The girl should have been brought back and made to face justice here. Now we are at proper tinpot country status, with the same f**kwits unable to negotiate a Brexit deal appointing themselves judge, jury and executioner of British citizens abroad. This will go well.

Are you finished :lol:. She joined a barbaric terrorist group who have beheaded Brittish citizens, killed children in Manchester and you want tax payers to look after her. Did you hear her interview regarding the camp she is in. I can't live in this she said. Straight line out of Absolutely Fabulous. She .made her bed as an adult she can sleep it. 

38 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Even by this forums standards that must be the biggest load of shite I have ever read. 

41 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Britain is haemorrhaging companies at present as it has shown itself as untrustworthy

What bull, Britain is not seen as untrustworthy just unstable due to brexit, In respect of this one UK nor any other country can disavow a person if theirs is their only country, In this case the girl in question had joint UK and Bangladeshi citizenship, she loses UK but still has her other one, that is the only reason they can even try this.

So who is the thick one here when you do not even understand what you are posting!

6 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

What bull, Britain is not seen as untrustworthy

If Britain “refuse” to pay the EU the £39bn they owe, then that will change very quickly. Who would want to enter trade agreements with someone who may just suddenly decide “we ain’t paying you no more!”

The girl can come back. As long as she’s in solitary confinement 24/7, has a hole in the floor to shit/piss in, smart price toilet paper and gets fed dog food twice a day. I was a lot younger than 15 when I decided to question religious beliefs being forced on me in school, never mind the Saudi/Wahhabist methodology that insists you must kill the kafir. Come back and face severe punishment or f**k off.

Guest TPAFKATS
Are you finished [emoji38]. She joined a barbaric terrorist group who have beheaded Brittish citizens, killed children in Manchester and you want tax payers to look after her. Did you hear her interview regarding the camp she is in. I can't live in this she said. Straight line out of Absolutely Fabulous. She .made her bed as an adult she can sleep it. 
Interesting point IOBS.
The UK state actually facilitated and paid for the Manchester bomber and others to travel to Libya and back as jihadis.

If she was a white teenager who had been groomed by neo nazis as a 15 yo and now looked to return to UK she'd be on a celebrity show within a couple of years.

Just last week the government and its MPs were queuing up to tell teenagers they were too young to know anything about climate change and protesting and even voting. Now the home secretary dictates that at 15 this person was entirely accountable.

Tells me more about his attempts to position himself as May's successor than anything to do with national security.

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

Interesting point IOBS.
The UK state actually facilitated and paid for the Manchester bomber and others to travel to Libya and back as jihadis.

If she was a white teenager who had been groomed by neo nazis as a 15 yo and now looked to return to UK she'd be on a celebrity show within a couple of years.

Just last week the government and its MPs were queuing up to tell teenagers they were too young to know anything about climate change and protesting and even voting. Now the home secretary dictates that at 15 this person was entirely accountable.

Tells me more about his attempts to position himself as May's successor than anything to do with national security.

She has a passport for Bangladesh they are welcome to her. 

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

How to contradict yourself in one easy sentence! :lol:

I take it you’ve read the Quran then? :lol:

No, but I've read & watched the news & many debates where I've heard numerous moderate Muslims explain that the reward in the sense IOBS & you use it i.e. for "death in battle" is based on a misinterpretation of the original Arabic word and not introduced into Muslim thinking until well after the Quaran was written.

As to which religion used it first as a reward specifically for death in battle I was quoting historian Tariq Aii who claimed it was not used in this way by Muslims until after Pope Urban used it to recruit for the First Crusade. 

6 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

No, but I've read & watched the news & many debates where I've heard numerous moderate Muslims explain that the reward in the sense IOBS & you use it i.e. for "death in battle" is based on a misinterpretation of the original Arabic word and not introduced into Muslim thinking until well after the Quaran was written.

As to which religion used it first as a reward specifically for death in battle I was quoting historian Tariq Aii who claimed it was not used in this way by Muslims until after Pope Urban used it to recruit for the First Crusade. 

I have used death in battle ? Have I ? Though it's a true saying or should I write slaying.  

12 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I have used death in battle ? Have I ? Though it's a true saying or should I write slaying.  

I presume that was the sense you used it when you said "What is she going to teach her child about her father now in heaven with 300 wife's".

It has some relevance in the sense that was used in ISIS doctrine but I repeat it's not part of mainstream Muslim thinking.

I still maintain my original position that if we want to claim moral superiority in comparison to ISIS it is wrong to strip her of her British citizenship and practically wrong as it will reinforce the alienation of young British Muslims on the cusp of being radicalised.

Edited by Bud the Baker

5 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
59 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:
She has a passport for Bangladesh they are welcome to her. 

What part of my quoted post are you responding to?

None I'm just pointing out she has Bangladesh citizenship. She can go there or wait in Syria and pay the crime for being in dash. She has said the Manchester bombing was justified this said as a adult. At long last the UK has made the right decision. There are another 12 girls from the UK in the same camp. The guys who are known as the Beatles have lost their Brittish citizenship also. 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

You are such an arrogant barstuard yourself;  So how come YOU get to decide how many Thickos there are in B&W army and the general public.

I mean why do we bother having a government at all when YOU know all the fricking answers

Everyone knows how to bump their gums because they see you bumping yours so often.

And if we are hemorrhaging companies because YOU think we are untrustworthy , why don't you go somewhere better

and its a  f**king shambles. (according to YOU) because like Brexit anybody with a differing opinion to YOU ........... must be a  f**kwits

Sad sad nasty little man.