Let Me In...............

Bud the Baker

58 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
1 hour ago, DougJamie said:
No that was a joke, enough attention on this traitor already. Does being a traitor now go by age?. Our ancestors were being shot at 16 for not going over the top in WW1 into certain death, and then put in unmarked graves .
The decision will stick, totally legal.
Javid's reasons or intentions are I am sure are mixed,  he is a tory and second gen pakistani , WHICH IS GOOD THING ,also a muslim, so he will have his own level of being appalled by groups like ISIS disgracing his religion.
At the end of the day, we have got shot of terriorist scum and I hope its the tip of the iceberg, especially if the English are determined to press on with Britain being  all alone in security matters.
So think you will find a lot more extremists, terriorists, sympathizers, will be finding it a lot harder to leave and come back.......     

I'm sure you make some reasonable points however you lost me at traitor and bringing up world war one.

I made it as far as him bringing up the fact that he is a second generation Pakistani before I gave up. :lol:

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:
 How to contradict yourself in 2 easy sentences! default_laugh.png

In answer to your question, your ridiculous posts on this thread.

And leave your fantasies about cocks off the forum please.

Back onto ignore you go. Seek attention elsewhere. Adults are trying to have a debate.

OMG, TPAFKATS  says he's put me on ignore....  what will I do! :lol:

I see Jeremy Corbyn has expressed the view that SM should be allowed back into the UK.

She was born in Britain, she has that right to remain in Britain and obviously a lot of questions she has to answer but also some support that she needs.

She obviously has, in my view, a right to return to Britain. On that return she must face a lot of questions about everything she’s done. And at that point any action may or may not be taken.

I think the idea of stripping somebody of their citizenship when they were born in Britain is a very extreme manoeuvre.

Indeed I question the right of the home secretary to have these powers when the original law was brought in by Theresa May when she was home secretary.

Correct response IMO (apart from the TM reference) but I feel that this is a battle about to be fought in the meejah for the votes of  "the silent majority" although in the internet age does "the silent majority" still exist? Perhaps @The Silent Majority could enlighten us - whaddaya say Cap'n Wendy? :P

Was it ever gonna turn out otherwise? B)

On 2/20/2019 at 8:09 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Your full of left wing clap crap. We all know America started the fire in the middle East backed by the house of spin and lies in Westminster. That does not justify letting any of dash scum or slags into the UK for reasons given above. You have your opinion which I don't agree with I have my opinion. 

Out of interest, which of my points in that post do you consider to be left wing?

Just one will do.

6 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

The Tories had a Jewish leader Disraeli in the 19th century, first female leader of a major UK party, Thatcher in the 70s, and have had leaders who came from relatively humble backgrounds like Heath & Major, they have a history of being pragmatic when choosing leaders, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were to go with someone like Javid - the neoliberal wing of the party is refreshingly colourblind (their only plus point).

Boris & JRM are cartoon characters, Gove will never be forgiven by the ERG, I don't really know who will emerge as the challenger from the left of the party - my two faves currently would be Javid on a "hard on immigration" ticket or deputy leader/quietman David Lidington.

Yep, I'd put Javid down as favourite to be next PM.

Unfortunately this type of deflecting and grandstanding plays very well with the idiots that make up the electorate of the UK.

6 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Another poor misunderstood Jihadi supporter now wants to come home . Hope the Government stay tough on these Bastards and keep them out the country . f**k the lot of them , let them rot in hell.

Being tough on them would be bringing them to the UK and locking them away.

Pretending to have nothing to do with them is the cowardly option.

Guest TPAFKATS
If you lock them up you know where they are.

Your opinion Bud.

I’d rather not have to feed them , keep them or pay for their “rehabilitation “

“We’ve had a cracking four years , beheading defenceless charity workers, plotting and glorifying in horrible acts in the name of Religion and now we are getting our arses handed to us on a plate , it’s all been a big mistake, can we just come home and forget all about it ?”

Aye f**king sure thing. Pity the bombs missed them.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I see that is the baby dead.

Hopefully everyone feels suitably tough now.

Depends how you look at it.

Is this just another false flag story, was there a baby to begin with?

If there genuinely was a baby and the baby had genuinely died, then that of course is tragic as all babies are born innocent and should be treated equally. The question is whether or not there actually was a baby. I’m not sure what to believe here.

I see that is the baby dead.
Hopefully everyone feels suitably tough now.

29,000 children under the age of 5 die every day. Why are you so focused on this one particular child?

Why are you not bothered about the thousands of babies and children that the mother helped to kill?

There is only one person to blame for this babies’ death. The mother.

If Isis, Daesh or whatever name they choose to call themselves were not getting their arses handed to them on a plate , this selfish evil little cow would still be in their bed popping out a horde of little suicide bombers to inflict pain and misery on the big bad horrible rest of the world.

I obviously find it sad that a new born has died , but let’s not kid ourselves, as has been said before..... only ONE person should shoulder the blame for that.

23 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

29,000 children under the age of 5 die every day. Why are you so focused on this one particular child?

The only reason he is interested in this baby is because he wants to use the death as an excuse to kick out at the Tories.

That's the compassionate left wing for you. He wouldn't otherwise give a single f**k about it.