Hearts v St Mirren 23 Feb 2019

St.Ricky

22 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:

What I liked is how every panel member wrote off St Mirren. That should fuel expectation and crowd discontent if we stick it to them.

Edit: I still rembember Hearts fans of that era openly bawling their eyes out on the street (it might have been after a semi-loss to Aberdeen or someone).  They’re an emotional lot ...

Actually, checking into this, I think it must have been when we beat Hearts in the cup semi in .... 1986. Mcgarvey goal in 88th minute. Truly we were their nemesis that year (ably assisted by their collapse at Dundee).

1 minute ago, doonhamer said:

Not just that, think of all the money I’ll be handing over to Scotrail and Edinburgh publicans. It’s a disgrace.

I've just heard some St Mirren fans are planning on handing over money for somebody else to make food for them!

It's a disgrace.

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I've just heard some St Mirren fans are planning on handing over money for somebody else to make food for them!

It's a disgrace.

I'm walking to the game in a bid to save money. Set off at 3 this morning. 

Spending money - it's a disgrace. 

1 minute ago, munoz said:

That would just be decadent. 

My limo is picking me up about noon.  Next stop Tom Kitchen's restaurant for a michelein star rated meal. Limo to the stadium.  Butler queues for the half time pies.  Return by limo after the game after cocktails at The Balmoral.  Tip the driver 28 pounds.  He refuses. "only doing my job gov" .

36 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

My limo is picking me up about noon.  Next stop Tom Kitchen's restaurant for a michelein star rated meal. Limo to the stadium.  Butler queues for the half time pies.  Return by limo after the game after cocktails at The Balmoral.  Tip the driver 28 pounds.  He refuses. "only doing my job gov" .

Them Michelen Star portions must be pretty small if you're factoring in a h/t pie.

Edited by Bud the Baker

45 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I'd start Jackson over The Duck. Otherwise, stick with a similar gameplan and get McAllister and Lyons forwards to catch them on the break.

I'd play Jackson and The Duck. We need points so we should be going there looking for the win. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

For sure aint Shull then.  :P