Hearts v St Mirren 23 Feb 2019

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Maybe FAS could extend the hand of friendship to u today. Oh hold on its not Aberdeen and its not a freebee :whistle

The Forum's most prolific posters will not be there. Of that you can be sure. Why?  Only they know. As Tom Jones sang" It's not unusual".

I can understand however and won't mock folks who may genuinely find the cash for away games. 

Edited by St.Ricky

What a team and subs bench - great to see players getting back to fitness . . . but sorry Ferdinand and Lyons have not made it this game.

Hearts are weak at full back - so hope we take full advantage there . . . great to see Ethan back in the side - is it in midfield - I do hope so!

16 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

What a team and subs bench - great to see players getting back to fitness . . . but sorry Ferdinand and Lyons have not made it this game.

Hearts are weak at full back - so hope we take full advantage there . . . great to see Ethan back in the side - is it in midfield - I do hope so!

I admire your optimism, but it's going to be hard without four of our best players in Ferdinand, McGinn, Magennis and Lyons.

20 minutes ago, Jrok said:

Tansey mmmmm, ethan left wing maybe, return of the mac?

Definitely not left wing for me. McAllister and Flynn should be the width. 

Ethan either sitting in front of back 4 or left back and Muzek moving inside. Hopefully the former. 

Edited by djchapsticks

This how we have set up-

Hladky            

Baird Popescu Muzek

McGinn                               Erhahon

MacPherson Flynn Tansey

McAllister

Nazon