Hearts v St Mirren 23 Feb 2019

St.Ricky

I hope our SLO will be enquiring about split ticket prices in a non split stand.

In the match however we've set up well, unlucky to not have the penalty, failed to hit the target with two clear chances. But rode our luck with Hdlaky making a series of ridiculous saves

Great chance for Tansey(I think) in first minute, but dragged it wide. McAllister’s speed for his one on one was frightening, if only he’d squared or finished it. Still think that was a massive shout for a pen with the Duck. I’m sitting right in line with it and looked inside through my massive black and white specs.
Great double save from our ‘super keeper’. He’s a class act.
Giving them a lot of possession, but think we’ve made the better chances. Hopefully we can nick this second half. COYS!!!

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

I admire your optimism, but it's going to be hard without four of our best players in Ferdinand, McGinn, Magennis and Lyons.

Think we are doing fine overall after 45 and we have Jackson and Mullen or Dreyer to get in behind them down the wing. Yes they have had their chances too but no one would expect otherwise.

We have been without Kyle for most of the season, Ferdinand on and off regularly and Lyons is great for an hour each game. Although I do rate McGinn, MacPherson has in his last couple of games shown us that he is the future now present !   :happyclapper