Hearts v St Mirren 23 Feb 2019

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, JM1 said:

Thought Hladky was only here til the summer but its actually til the summer of 2020. Superb.

I can see us making some cash off him. He’s easily Top 3 Premiership class. 

Today... that’s the kind of performance we need to use as a springboard. With hard work like today you always stand a chance. 

Special mentions to Hladky and the back 4, rock solid.

Very special mentions to the much maligned Ryan Flynn and Greg Tansey, well done all though.

Definitely the best tactically I've seen us under Kearney, two narrow lines of 5 and 3 making us difficult to play through and letting our defenders win their physical battles. Hearts lack real creativity and it showed, even though Hdlaky won us the point with his string of saves.

The midfield performed well, but there isn't enough energy to support a lone striker. We left Nazon and Jackson far too isolated at times, and perhaps neither are suited to us trying to get the ball in behind the defence in the channel. I felt Nazon played well, despite some comments from those around me.

Unfortunately our finishing continued to be woeful. McGinn then McAllister failed to even hit the target with our best chances.

It's the sort of performance that we'd have wanted three months ago. But hopefully it's enough to build off. We need to win against the Livingston

To me it's not a surprise that OK is finally able to employ his tactics to the full, with relative success.

Now that he's getting his team on the park to gel, after getting rid of the steaming pile of shite that his fuckwit of a predecessor signed, we look a better team.

I think it's safe to say IMO that if we had employed OK  first time round, we'd have been in a better position than we are just now.

The major concern for me is that we'll run out of time.

Edited by FTOF

55 minutes ago, FTOF said:

To me it's not a surprise that OK is finally able to employ his tactics to the full, with relative success.

Now that he's getting his team on the park to gel, after getting rid of the steaming pile of shite that his fuckwit of a predecessor signed, we look a better team.

I think it's safe to say IMO that if we had employed OK  first time round, we'd have been in a better position than we are just now.

The major concern for me is that we'll run out of time.

Must stick with him whatever happens this season. 

2 hours ago, elvis said:

You do know this is the first time this season  we have ever got something from a game we were down in .

You do know that this is the first time this season we have had Oran's team since the transfer window in this position? 

You need to move on from the 1st half of the season - Oran arrived with survive till the window. Then signings, who were not all fully fit arrived and we are just about there now . . .  Watch over the next 4 or 5 games as we pass our 2 rivals . . .  time for some cheer! :happyclapper

5 minutes ago, gc_SMFC said:

Any other chat about the different ticket prices for everyone sitting in the same section?

It's ridiculous that anyone paid £28 for the match today.

£13.50 for me. Thank you Hearts for your very cheap ticket.