Hearts v St Mirren 23 Feb 2019

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

Sweeper is a complete and utter boring twat...

So you say SHULL but how come other people don't think so?  (This is a Rhetorical question - I don't need any answers from YOU)

And why is it your cra*p gets you sent to the sin Bin again and again? (Of course we all know the answer to this one - but you cannot learn, even the most immature can learn from their mistakes)

And here you are with another ALIAS cause you are so desperate for some attention.... I'm personally surprised that you have not yet given your self some more likes from your other Aliases - but you do that plenty as it is.

You seriously have problems to resolve - go on get some help, seriously - hatred of me, Ricky, Doug J etc etc means your heart is full of bitterness - there are far better things than this in life - honestly there are!

Bitterness pays the worst wages AND you are always skint anyway cause of the cost of games these days . . . 

I know you love to try to bring me down - so go on, OR get a grip and do something worthwhile...   :ninja

The major concern for me is that we'll run out of time.

There’s plenty of time and games left mate. 12 points to play for against the two teams directly above us will have a massive bearing on our fate. If we go down we can have no complaints. The last two weeks must give everyone genuine hope.

2 minutes ago, DLBud said:

There’s plenty of time and games left mate. 12 points to play for against the two teams directly above us will have a massive bearing on our fate. If we go down we can have no complaints. The last two weeks must give everyone genuine hope.

Given the lows of early season after the highs of the previous 18 months, many fans are still a bit nervous, and there are no guarantees.

Let's see how we perform over the remaining games till the split , and if we are ahead by then, which I am confident we will be, then we will survive and improve the squad further over the summer..   :bounce2

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

You do know that this is the first time this season we have had Oran's team since the transfer window in this position? 

You need to move on from the 1st half of the season - Oran arrived with survive till the window. Then signings, who were not all fully fit arrived and we are just about there now . . .  Watch over the next 4 or 5 games as we pass our 2 rivals . . .  time for some cheer! :happyclapper

I sincerely hope you are right. 

1 hour ago, alshboy said:

Another great result, as far as I can see still 4 points adrift. Yet to belief OK, GMS, GMCPH AND JN have faith to turn it round. Win next week v Livi still bottom amazing,

One small step for man kind one giet leep for the love of the Paisley Buddies. Onwards and upwards COYS. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

So you say SHULL but how come other people don't think so?  (This is a Rhetorical question - I don't need any answers from YOU)

And why is it your cra*p gets you sent to the sin Bin again and again? (Of course we all know the answer to this one - but you cannot learn, even the most immature can learn from their mistakes)

And here you are with another ALIAS cause you are so desperate for some attention.... I'm personally surprised that you have not yet given your self some more likes from your other Aliases - but you do that plenty as it is.

You seriously have problems to resolve - go on get some help, seriously - hatred of me, Ricky, Doug J etc etc means your heart is full of bitterness - there are far better things than this in life - honestly there are!

Bitterness pays the worst wages AND you are always skint anyway cause of the cost of games these days . . . 

I know you love to try to bring me down - so go on, OR get a grip and do something worthwhile...   :ninja

Yawn yawn yawn you boring twat...you say other people don't think so you disillusion fool...

Edited by gstretchuk

57 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

One small step for man kind one giet leep for the love of the Paisley Buddies. Onwards and upwards COYS. 

How good is it with Faraway Saint out with the main forum . All together now  say all together now :clapping Rumour has it the troll will never be let in unless he gets another freebie up in Aberdeen . The one and only trure St Mirren fan who. Never pays to watch St Mirren football club. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

And several strides backwards for literacy in Scotland by the looks of it.

Sheesh!

Mind you, I could be wrong. Perhaps a "giet leep" is a real thing. Perhaps some kind of Vietnamese delicacy?

Pretty frustrating to have not taken 3 points yesterday. Tansey, McGinn, McAllister and The Duck all with great first half chances and not one of them had the composure to put the shot on target.

I'd imagine Oran Kearney is googling "how to train composure while in a relegation dogfight" this morning. 

It is great to see that now Kearney has some players that have ability and fit his style we are able to play with considerably more purpose and conviction. I've really enjoyed the last two games as we have actually looked comfortable surrendering possession and sitting back, and then have looked dangerous when breaking forwards. Route 1 football a lot of the time and excellent to watch in my opinion! Starting to be able to string a few decent passing movements together too.

I have criticised Tansey and Flynn plenty so must give them credit for solid displays yesterday. Tansey in particular looked more like the player we thought we had signed and gave us a bit of dig in there.

Credit to Gus MacPherson & team for bringing in Hladky and Popescu, make such a big difference. I see some talk already about selling the goalie already and not being able to afford Popescu! I think this maybe shows how we have become accustomed to having sub-standard players in the team lately. These guys are really good signings, but they are Scottish Premiership quality I'd say - these are the type of guys you need to have if you are going to stay in this league. They're not going to moving on to Man City any time soon though, so don't worry so much.

Kyle McAllister makes us so much more dangerous going forwards, great to have someone that needs to keep the opposition on their toes.

Problem areas remain left back and striker. Erhanon isn't a left back. Muzek did well at centre half today but was very poor at left back against Aberdeen. The Duck leads the line well but so far hasn't shown any ability to shoot. If he is going to be used to set up chances for others then he needs to actually look around him and pass. I feel goals are more likely to come from McAllister, Lyons and possibly even Dreyer, so we need to be working on our link up play around the box.

Even without him playing this forum still manages to attract a moron claiming Stephen McGinn shouldn't be in the team. MacPherson is better than him? Utter nonsense. If we can get McGinn & Magennis back in that midfield soon we are going to have a great chance for the upcoming games. 

I was pretty sure we should have had a penalty for the foul on Duckens in the first half. His foot that was kicked looked inside the box to me. I am biased of course, but will be interesting to see the highlights.

Main Stand side lineseman was a fanny.

53 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Even without him playing this forum still manages to attract a moron claiming Stephen McGinn shouldn't be in the team. MacPherson is better than him? Utter nonsense. If we can get McGinn & Magennis back in that midfield soon we are going to have a great chance for the upcoming games. 

Magennis is the lynchpin and will be the key to us staying up.

Our league stats with and without him are absolutely astounding.

With - Played 9, Won 2, Drawn 3, Lost 4 - 9 points

Without - Played 18, Won 1, Drawn 2, Lost 15 - 5 points.

36 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Just watched back the Tansey tackle he got booked for. Definitely a red. Lucky boy.
Thought it was a pen for us too. One leg is just outside the box, but the leg that is kicked is inside. Would rather have not got the pen and kept 11 on the park I suppose.

Think you need to watch it again.