Hearts v St Mirren 23 Feb 2019

St.Ricky

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Checking in from Vegas baby!
Great to see another point grabbed on the road, what do those who were there think on how few shots we get on target?
It is just a stat when you aren't there, do we look like it's just about to click?
Bring on the dealers..!

Best dealers are at the Golden Gate and the D . Enjoy

On 2/23/2019 at 5:05 PM, djchapsticks said:

Surely no, the bold Elvis said he was pish in the first half. :lol:

There wasn't a failure in B&W today. Everyone did their job. Erhahon and Muzek were also excellent and I really like the idea of Jackson coming off the bench in away games just to annoy defenders into potentially making mistakes. He got unlucky today a couple of times.

I was watching the game on hearts TV trust me he continually gave the ball away. 

Having watched all 3 in the relegation myre  , we are by, right now, far the most composed and complete

Dundee have a quite brilliant signing in Wright , why he is not in the Aberdeen team is quite unbelievable , Nelson also is a goal scorer as is Miller, but, they have next to no decent midfielders , and CH partnership that you could get a steamliner through and a dodgy goalie. They will need to score at least 2 goals a game to have any chance. of picking up points. the fact they beat Livi must give us some hope

Accies, well apart from beating Fakes, scrambling a point v Dundee their dreadful run continues. That was a joke v Gers, shocking tactics by Rice going toe to toe, and then changing at HT to avoid a 10-0 defeat, Dons away next then Well away................ hopefully totally demoralised .

Saints - Dons away we lead twice, Hearts away we looked the most likely to win..................... we now have some winnable home games coming up

I know we need to win these, but Dundee and Accies fans are worried as 2 weeks ago, they thought we were dead now its 10th-12th back on................