Let's Laugh At Jack Ross Thread

shull

Some people are just suffering from amnesia I think. If it hadn't been for his efforts we'd probably still be languishing in the Championship,  or worse. 

Indeed, I think some people are suffering from amnesia!

He inherited a squad that contained Morgan, McAllister, Mallan, Naismith, Shankland, Baird, Mackenzie.

He was very lucky indeed.

Got found out at Sunderland though!

26 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

He inherited a squad that contained Morgan, McAllister, Mallan, Naismith, Shankland, Baird, Mackenzie.

You talk crud.

3 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

The right decision although I reckon he'll need a good start to the new season or else...................

Aye, I can't see him getting more than 7 or 8 games if things aren't going well.

On 5/30/2019 at 4:21 PM, DougJamie said:

Ok. Short memories here. Jack went for Barnsley then Ipswich popped into Sunderland on an off chance. He left us high and fecking dry we panicked gave the club to Stubbs. Ross could have stayed showed his true talents that i have to say havent really surfaced with 19 draws and the biggest budget by a mile. He took a chance left us in shit so with Shull on this one

Tend to agree; apart from being with Shull, I can't swim, but if I was on that little atoll in the middle of nowhere with Shull ...................  ah wid be looking fur a inner tube tae blaw up, or ah wid learn tae swim en route.   ☺️

34 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Tend to agree; apart from being with Shull, I can't swim, but if I was on that little atoll in the middle of nowhere with Shull ...................  ah wid be looking fur a inner tube tae blaw up, or ah wid learn tae swim en route.   ☺️

Just hazarding a guess but are you a relation of helpmaboab?

Jack Ross,s bank balance will suggest he has made the right decision . 

Sunderland should have a considerably better budget this year as the duffers who got the team relegated a couple of times move on .

Going to  have a double on Leeds and Sunderland for their respective leagues . Might add Plymouth for a treble .

56 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Not a chance. 

Helpmaboab was an outstanding Poster and sorely missed. 

5 hours ago, truesaint said:
5 hours ago, jaybee said:

Only in as much as I am a Paisley buddie.  Probably of an age though so similar in some ways.  😎

7 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Going to  have a double on Leeds and Sunderland for their respective leagues . Might add Plymouth for a treble .

Argyle will not win the league next season. The owners won’t invest enough for this to happen. Many fans aren’t renewing season tickets as the prices have actually gone up even though they were relegated.

Mid table at best IMO, perhaps a sneaky push for the playoffs. But they ain’t winning it.

And Leeds are bottlers anyway - West Brom would be my shout, or an outside bet on Middlesbrough improving and going for it.

46 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Argyle will not win the league next season. The owners won’t invest enough for this to happen. Many fans aren’t renewing season tickets as the prices have actually gone up even though they were relegated.

Mid table at best IMO, perhaps a sneaky push for the playoffs. But they ain’t winning it.

And Leeds are bottlers anyway - West Brom would be my shout, or an outside bet on Middlesbrough improving and going for it.

Think West Brom,s best chance is via the play offs . Leeds must be due their turn . 

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, dr rotund said:

Jack Ross is a great manager if the serial sackers get rid of Jack they deserve everything they get. If they stick with him they'll win the league this year.

Having watched Sunderland till i agree. If we stick with Goody we might to likewise:wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Robbie Neilson going down the Judas Jack road today. 

Seven changes  made from last week's Team for today's competitive first team match at Tannadice. 

United lost. 

Home fans cheated. 

Like Ross, Neilson is a cnut. 

Hope it comes back to haunt the boring bassa. 

FECKEM 

On 5/31/2019 at 1:49 PM, Wendy Saintss said:

Yip, found out big time, Jack Dross he is know as down there...

28 minutes ago, shull said:

Robbie Neilson going down the Judas Jack road today. 

Seven changes  made from last week's Team for today's competitive first team match at Tannadice. 

United lost. 

Home fans cheated. 

Like Ross, Neilson is a cnut. 

Hope it comes back to haunt the boring bassa. 

FECKEM 

Not just Utd fans cheated- the result cost me £730 on a 6 team accumulator. 

11 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

One of the golden rules of accas is not to touch fecking cup games 

I had some good predictions - Airdrie,Clyde, Partick , Inverness and the mighty Saints. Utd was probably the banker.

Edited by munoz

On 8/16/2019 at 10:21 PM, dr rotund said:

Jack Ross is a great manager if the serial sackers get rid of Jack they deserve everything they get. If they stick with him they'll win the league this year.

If Sunderland don't go up this season or are not in the hunt at any point this season then Jack Ross will be binned. 

There are plenty of good solid English managers who would get Sunderland promoted so he needs to go up  this season.

Jack Ross has only won a Scottish Championship, he's at a different level now and many "great" Scottish managers have failed before him in England.

So far, average this season.