It's a Squad Game

Our squad is much stronger than at any time this season.  Some might argue that it is now stronger than the squad we had last season (Lewis Morgan apart).

Either way,  the manager has more options and cover for injuries etc.  Which has to be a good thing. 

We have players returning from injury soon (hopefully) McGinn,  Mackensie and Magennis. 

Competition for places has increased. 

Staying up is possible.

22 hours ago, whydowebother said:

FFS

Already covered between- Each new players thread, new arrivals so far , every match thread , why not another pointless Fricky thread eh ?

Mate your fast becoming the new "Shull" , away back to the Sin Bin and tell them what I said.  I am sure you will get many involved (3) :lol:

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:20 AM, St.Ricky said:

Our squad is much stronger than at any time this season.  Some might argue that it is now stronger than the squad we had last season (Lewis Morgan apart).

Either way,  the manager has more options and cover for injuries etc.  Which has to be a good thing. 

We have players returning from injury soon (hopefully) McGinn,  Mackensie and Magennis. 

Staying up is possible.

I would like to see some consistency of selection. Saturday was spot on in tactics . Oran is alos learning. Regardless he HAS to stay

On 2/17/2019 at 11:20 AM, St.Ricky said:

Staying up is possible.

Yrs things are looking up Ricky , The movement for the second goal was class as was the wrong call for offside which I'm sure would have seen a goal from that move.

That's the second game in a row Oran has made changes at half time due to the bench being strong.

Onwards and upwards. 

22 hours ago, whydowebother said:

FFS

Already covered between- Each new players thread, new arrivals so far , every match thread , why not another pointless Fricky thread eh ?

You seem to be on Ricky's back these day's mate no idea what you have been offended by. Ricky is not one for running anyone down let's have a bit of 60's love not war.

It's a good positive thread, bringing elements of several other threads together.
Wdwb used to be a good poster
till he fell in with bad company... now all in the wank tank, btw. He's struggling and failing to make new friends so cut him the slack that he won't allow others...

7 hours ago, antrin said:

It's a good positive thread, bringing elements of several other threads together.
Wdwb used to be a good poster
till he fell in with bad company... now all in the wank tank, btw. He's struggling and failing to make new friends so cut him the slack that he won't allow others...

Translated this means you are just agreeing with him.

Repeat, repeat, repeat. A pointless thread with EVERYTHING covered in other threads which were probably started by the same OP.

Just had this in my Facebook memories: the TNS game, for which I plonked my 11-month-old boy in front of the TV for his first taste of St Mirren, and prayed he wouldn't pick up any language. This was one of the games that catalysed that season and it became the great escape.

That means we were in just as desperate a state precisely two years ago, and we came through it. 

We can come through it again.

YdFanH7.png

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Translated this means you are just agreeing with him.

Repeat, repeat, repeat. A pointless thread with EVERYTHING covered in other threads which were probably started by the same OP.

Uh-huh.

If you can't think of anything sensible to say...…….. JOIN A FORUM”

the meaning of liff...

On 2/17/2019 at 11:20 AM, St.Ricky said:

Staying up is possible.

I Love your optimism Ricardo and why not indeed.  We've done it before.

23 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Mate your fast becoming the new "Shull" , away back to the Sin Bin and tell them what I said.  I am sure you will get many involved (3) :lol:

Mate you're fast becoming the new "Shull", away back to the Sin Bin and tell them what I said. I am sure you will get yourself involved. Yet again. :lol:

Edited by Wendy Saintss

15 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Mate you're fast becoming the new "Shull", away back to the Sin Bin and tell them what I said. I am sure you will get yourself involved. Yet again. :lol:

Mate you are "Shull" , away back to the Sin Bin I am sure you will get many involved as your all the same twat (4) :lol:

St Mirren are going to be relegated. .... Hope may not be completely extinguished, but it is already in its dying embers.

http://www.thefootballlife.co.uk/post/182913631301/the-premiership-is-a-flat-circle-st-mirrens

This guy seems to want to be seen as decisive- knocks St Mirren throughout his article- but adds a weasel statement right at the end. Weak. 

2 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:

St Mirren are going to be relegated. .... Hope may not be completely extinguished, but it is already in its dying embers.

http://www.thefootballlife.co.uk/post/182913631301/the-premiership-is-a-flat-circle-st-mirrens

This guy seems to want to be seen as decisive- knocks St Mirren throughout his article- but adds a weasel statement right at the end. Weak. 

He sounds like a Celtic supporter with his references to Wayne Biggins. A poorly written article. 

The fact that he dismissed Duckens Nazon purely on the basis that he thinks his name sounds silly sums him up.

3 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:

Lets get this pinned up on the dressing room wall.  I hope come May we can ram this down this tadgers neck!

6 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:

What has the guy said that doesn't ring true? If he's guilty of anything it would be trying to make light of one guys name and having an opinion that differs to the glass half full buddies.

Look at the table. He'll not be alone in thinking we're ALMOST dead in the water. That's what he alluded to in this piece.