It's a Squad Game

12 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

What has the guy said that doesn't ring true? If he's guilty of anything it would be trying to make light of one guys name and having an opinion that differs to the glass half full buddies.

Look at the table. He'll not be alone in thinking we're ALMOST dead in the water. That's what he alluded to in this piece.

Read my post. He does more than allude. He makes absolute statements. Then squeezes in a get out at the end.

29 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

What has the guy said that doesn't ring true? If he's guilty of anything it would be trying to make light of one guys name and having an opinion that differs to the glass half full buddies.

Look at the table. He'll not be alone in thinking we're ALMOST dead in the water. That's what he alluded to in this piece.

PS I’d rather have half full than half empty. Half of empty is zero. Half of full is half. I know what I’d rather have!! ;)

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:27 PM, Paisleyporridge said:

PS I’d rather have half full than half empty. Half of empty is zero. Half of full is half. I know what I’d rather have!! ;)

Not to be pedantic but no one said half of empty. In saying that the terms half empty and half full actually mean the same thing so does that mean we're all happy clappers?

On 2/19/2019 at 7:57 AM, Magic Monkey said:

Just had this in my Facebook memories: the TNS game, for which I plonked my 11-month-old boy in front of the TV for his first taste of St Mirren, and prayed he wouldn't pick up any language. This was one of the games that catalysed that season and it became the great escape.

YdFanH7.png

So did he pick up Gaelic or Welsh?

• 3 months later...
On 2/19/2019 at 1:43 PM, Paisleyporridge said:

St Mirren are going to be relegated. .... Hope may not be completely extinguished, but it is already in its dying embers.

http://www.thefootballlife.co.uk/post/182913631301/the-premiership-is-a-flat-circle-st-mirrens

This guy seems to want to be seen as decisive- knocks St Mirren throughout his article- but adds a weasel statement right at the end. Weak. 

Update

St Mirren were not relegated. Hope, combined with intelligence and determination, flourished and St Mirren’s flame burns anew.