Foreign Refs (again)

munoz

“Sevco 2012 have also adopted a high profile approach to criticising the SFA’s disciplinary procedures and, in particular, of Whyte’s handling of her role as compliance officer.”

Because the amount of red cards rescinded for kicking opposition players wasn’t enough? Or the fact that Jones got banned for Killie but Defoe and Candeias got away with diving? What the f**k are they complaining for?

Robertson claimed Sevco 2012 are being victimised by the authorities”

How many penalties do you need to give the f**kers before they finally realise how much they benefit from our corrupt refs?

Record Sport understands Celtic are keen to play a major role in drawing up these recommendations

Apart from also being the main beneficiaries from our shite refs (alongside Sevco 2012), they already pretty much control what goes on.

All in all I’d be delighted to see foreign refs. The guys we had from Israel when we played Accies during the strike were a massive improvement on the usual pish. Make it happen, see an increase in refereeing standards and see the bigots cry when they don’t get everything handed to them.

Edited by Cornwall_Saint

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

Only of interest now that the twin cheeks are slightly miffed.

where were the banner headlines or tv dissection of McAllister’s offside goal?

Aye , or after Dallasgate. 

If anything though, foreign refs would be detrimental to the arse cheeks as the "wee" teams might start getting some decisions that aren't based on biases. 

30 minutes ago, munoz said:

Aye , or after Dallasgate. 

If anything though, foreign refs would be detrimental to the arse cheeks as the "wee" teams might start getting some decisions that aren't based on biases. 

Huh!

it’s that kind of blind optimism that keeps inflicting “St Mirren supporter syndrome” on so many poor souls.... :(

14 minutes ago, munoz said:

If I kept on making mistake after mistake at my work,  I very much doubt I'd have lasted as long as those muppets. 

So every Ref in every other Country is brilliant but all Scottish Refs are shite?

No doubt there is a lot of odd calls both on field and by the compliance officer. A lack of consistancy and a lack of  transparancey. It's almost as if the SFA have something to hide.

Without doubt, our refs let more things go than in most other leagues, and this leds us to play in certain ways that will not work when reffed properly. We see it time after time with Scottish team playing in Europe and getting miffed because they don't get away with what would in the domestic game and cannot adapt.

Yeah I'm for the idea. It worked last time.

58 minutes ago, insaintee said:

No doubt there is a lot of odd calls both on field and by the compliance officer. A lack of consistancy and a lack of  transparancey. It's almost as if the SFA have something to hide.

Without doubt, our refs let more things go than in most other leagues, and this leds us to play in certain ways that will not work when reffed properly. We see it time after time with Scottish team playing in Europe and getting miffed because they don't get away with what would in the domestic game and cannot adapt.

Yeah I'm for the idea. It worked last time.

Nothing to fear.. Unless you are a Scottish Referee. 

I wonder what will happen when all these superstar "foreign" refs are shown up to be at the same standard or worse than our Scottish refs.
They will probably be just as inconsistent. What they won't be is biased towards Rangers the way McCurry, Dallas and George Smith (one for the teenagers there) were or towards Celtic like Eddie Smith and Steve Conroy.

5 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
5 hours ago, oaksoft said:
I wonder what will happen when all these superstar "foreign" refs are shown up to be at the same standard or worse than our Scottish refs.

They will probably be just as inconsistent. What they won't be is biased towards Rangers the way McCurry, Dallas and George Smith (one for the teenagers there) were or towards Celtic like Eddie Smith and Steve Conroy.

Yes but it's the OF who are driving this. :lol:

8 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
9 hours ago, HSS said:
So every Ref in every other Country is brilliant but all Scottish Refs are shite?

No but foreign refs won't have the type of baggage that Dallas and his father possess.

^^^ THIS!

And maybe we could get a French ref who is related to the Duck and loves him , and a Romanian ref who is related to . . . .etc.   you see where I am going with this don't you?

Aye it would be good to even get 50/50 on decisions for and against...

But the big games against Dee and Hamilton, we would happily take them being in our favour in those ones!  :magic

Just wait til you see the highlights from Ibrox tonight! The corruption in the game up here is so obvious now. Get the bigot brothers through by any means, coz it’s good for TV. In all seriousness, why do any club outside of Glasgow even bother any more. We have without any shadow of a doubt, the worst and most biased refs in World football.

I am nearing 60 and this has always been the case, but following the death of Rangers and the new club taking their place, it is so obvious that there is an agenda to give them every possible advantage, even when it shows the game being taken into farcical territory. Will the MSM Sky or the BBC highlight any of this? Of course not, because all that matters is big crowds screaming bigotry at each other. Just wait until you see the most blatant penalty of the season not given to Killie and then their keeper sent of by Alan Muir for not wearing a Union Jack!

12 minutes ago, cambiebud said:

Just wait til you see the highlights from Ibrox tonight! The corruption in the game up here is so obvious now. Get the bigot brothers through by any means, coz it’s good for TV. In all seriousness, why do any club outside of Glasgow even bother any more. We have without any shadow of a doubt, the worst and most biased refs in World football.

I am nearing 60 and this has always been the case, but following the death of Rangers and the new club taking their place, it is so obvious that there is an agenda to give them every possible advantage, even when it shows the game being taken into farcical territory. Will the MSM Sky or the BBC highlight any of this? Of course not, because all that matters is big crowds screaming bigotry at each other. Just wait until you see the most blatant penalty of the season not given to Killie and then their keeper sent of by Alan Muir for not wearing a Union Jack!

Are you at the game?