16 Year Old Boy Found Guilty

Isle Of Bute Saint

17 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Poor we Alisha went through horrendous injuries and also raped. Hope this evil boy gets what's coming. Takes a photo of himself then posts it on social media writting murder found just a few hours after the body was found. Evil shit. 

Difficult to comprehend. 

Found guilty and rightfully deserves punishment.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

The other shame was the number of Bute-based ghouls who couldn't wait to get online and repeatedly engage in gossip and speculation about what happened to this girl. There is something seriously wrong with that type of person.

Bunch of cunts, the lot of them.

You copy and paste one bit of evidence I said this boy did apart from murder. Do it.

15 hours ago, oaksoft said:

The other shame was the number of Bute-based ghouls who couldn't wait to get online and repeatedly engage in gossip and speculation about what happened to this girl. There is something seriously wrong with that type of person.

One more point which I don't think you understand. The wee girl was taken 2min from my left where I stay the the rat boy 2min to my right You might not know who lives around you or care. We do as it's such a small community there is a swing park accross from me where very young children play daily. That swing park was empty for weeks after the murder not hard to work out why. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

17 minutes ago, lovestlegend said:

Any ideas of a motive? Was it to try to get back at the girlfriend? It just seems such an utterly pointless thing to do. And obviously premeditated.

I do know things but can't say about the boy this  well before the murder. He is a very dangerous young man  there is also a smart lad at school.  His sadistic side came out nothing else All very sad. You may read more as the mother has sold her story to the sun for £5,000 the mother of the boy. Press are all over here shapping  doors in Ardbeg. 

4 hours ago, antrin said:

Good.  That's wise.

As you know it's all over the news I'm not trying to be a smart ass here. The murder came as a huge shock I know the two families. As the news said this is a place where doors can be left open. My milk bread and rolls are delivered before the shop is open. part of which is only been stolen once during Bute Fest when visitors come to the island at no other time has stock been taken where it easily could. 

On 2/21/2019 at 5:36 PM, oaksoft said:

Still waiting for your  (  LIES ) prove what you accuse me of. Yoursef  as a self proclaimed above all all else educationally  . No way I'm letting a teacher of Scotland's students away with this. Personally  you are a failure to Scotland's education system  . If this is  what Scotland's educational teachers are like mum's & dad's should really be concerned you as a  scientist  teacher of young talented students of Scotland.should be  very concerned.  . What happens to students from a teacher who calls someone he has never met  or knows illiterate. ( me ) or a slow learner  . Personally I'm worried you are in charge of students. You should be ashamed and embarrassed by yourself Oaksoft. No wonder you have never put your proper name on this forum. Wise up you come and talk to my face if your man enough specially calling me illiterate  ?  God help Scotland with lectures like you leading our future young ones.  It takes all understandably you Oaksoft cross the line. 

On 2/23/2019 at 7:21 PM, herman_munster said:

I've never met him but I believe he is an ignorant arrogant gobshite blowhard

Will be the first to admit my spelling is poor. At school it was years before it was picked up my eye sight was poor. Could not read the blackboard. before my poor eye sight was discovered was put to a panel test to see if I should go to a special school. My mother went nuts because of this was put under medical examination which discovered my eye sight was very poor. That ended up me being far behind pupils of the same age. The time secondary school came was in the bottom class. Looking back to secondary school our English teacher was extremely poor. For me somethings are very wrong. Oaksoft is not racist.Someone racist what does it do if you criticise someone of a different colour? They feel bad and rightly so. For a teacher ( Oaksoft ) to call me illiterate hurts what is the difference between racism and calling someone illiterate ? To me it's no different the law should be the same for both you are running a person down to feel bad. Educational snobs get away with putting people down. Trust me it is a hard thing to get your confidence   to speak out. I'm self employed work 14 to 16 hours a day. Do my own account books. But this is not just about me. There are plenty people out there the education system let down and still do. My spelling was shockingly bad it has slightly improved by reading books. Still don't know when a comma should be used but try what I think it should. I stand on my own two feet to make a living does Oaksoft ? I'm angary about the word illiterate it puts people down. It's help and understanding that is needed. I could go on and on but have said enough. Hope this educates Oaksoft to become a better person.  

10 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Will be the first to admit my spelling is poor. At school it was years before it was picked up my eye sight was poor. Could not read the blackboard. before my poor eye sight was discovered was put to a panel test to see if I should go to a special school. My mother went nuts because of this was put under medical examination which discovered my eye sight was very poor. That ended up me being far behind pupils of the same age. The time secondary school came was in the bottom class. Looking back to secondary school our English teacher was extremely poor. For me somethings are very wrong. Oaksoft is not racist.Someone racist what does it do if you criticise someone of a different colour? They feel bad and rightly so. For a teacher ( Oaksoft ) to call me illiterate hurts what is the difference between racism and calling someone illiterate ? To me it's no different the law should be the same for both you are running a person down to feel bad. Educational snobs get away with putting people down. Trust me it is a hard thing to get your confidence   to speak out. I'm self employed work 14 to 16 hours a day. Do my own account books. But this is not just about me. There are plenty people out there the education system let down and still do. My spelling was shockingly bad it has slightly improved by reading books. Still don't know when a comma should be used but try what I think it should. I stand on my own two feet to make a living does Oaksoft ? I'm angary about the word illiterate it puts people down. It's help and understanding that is needed. I could go on and on but have said enough. Hope this educates Oaksoft to become a better person.  

I'm going to use small words to make this easy for you because you seem to struggle otherwise.

Don't dish out abuse to people and they won't abuse you in return.

If you are man enough to give it out, you should be man enough to expect it in back.

Here endeth the lesson.

Edited by oaksoft

14 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'm going to use small words to make this easy for you because you seem to struggle otherwise.

If you are man enough to give it out, you should be man enough to expect it in back.

Here endeth the lesson.

WE all know you are a cock, we really didn't need this further proof

But you've heped me understand what pantomime villains do in the quiet season

10 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I'd go a bit further, Iain.  There are people in society, with a fair few on here; who are lucky to have had a better education and can use their words to wind up others who probably have more native intelligence but lack the vocabulary.  I  some exchanges, i've seen the wind-up merchants push someone to the point where a punch in the mouth is proffered if the wind-up merchant has the guts to show up.  The wind-up merchant then proceeds to decry the other person as a thug who lacks the intelligence to argue a point.

I doubt Oaksoft is a teacher or any of the other things he claims to be, I even doubt he is a saints fan so there is no need to put him right.  you owe no-one on this forum an explanation on your spelling or anything else.  As for you eyesight, I can think of a test.  Try punching a head as many times as you can in a 30 second period and see how many times you land.  It can be anyone's head really-I can help find you a volunteer if you want.

45 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Here endeth the lesson.

You truely are a condescending prick aren’t you.....

Your obsession with IOBS is really quite concerning, 

For someone that continually tells us how intelligent you are, mainly to masquerade your lack of common sense and decency

Give a rest FFS

You’re a total bore :snore

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

WE all know you are a cock, we really didn't need this further proof

But you've heped me understand what pantomime villains do in the quiet season

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

I'd go a bit further, Iain.  There are people in society, with a fair few on here; who are lucky to have had a better education and can use their words to wind up others who probably have more native intelligence but lack the vocabulary.  I  some exchanges, i've seen the wind-up merchants push someone to the point where a punch in the mouth is proffered if the wind-up merchant has the guts to show up.  The wind-up merchant then proceeds to decry the other person as a thug who lacks the intelligence to argue a point.

I doubt Oaksoft is a teacher or any of the other things he claims to be, I even doubt he is a saints fan so there is no need to put him right.  you owe no-one on this forum an explanation on your spelling or anything else.  As for you eyesight, I can think of a test.  Try punching a head as many times as you can in a 30 second period and see how many times you land.  It can be anyone's head really-I can help find you a volunteer if you want.

FFS :lol:

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

You truely are a condescending prick aren’t you.....

Your obsession with IOBS is really quite concerning, 

For someone that continually tells us how intelligent you are, mainly to masquerade your lack of common sense and decency

Give a rest FFS

You’re a total bore :snore

FFS :lol:

I am absolutely sure that IOBS is perfectly capable of fighting his own corner without you sticking your oar in. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Sure he is , however be nice if we could get inputs without constant slagging................

I don't know what to tell you Doug. There's a bunch of you chucking personal abuse around but the minute you get any back you scream like babies. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. I don't know how to make that message any clearer.

6 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

I dislike seeing posters trying to diminish others.  Mostly it says more about their own inadequacies then any of those apparent in those they attack.  I've been fortuńate enough to meet a wide range of people. The cleverest of these are those who recognise their own limitations. Experts,  in my experience,  know a lot about a particular topic and often Labour under the misunderstanding that this level of knowledge translates effectively into other areas.  IOBS has no need to explain himself on here.  He is a gentleman in my book and treats others with respect.  He has also made a good life for himself.