16 Year Old Boy Found Guilty

Isle Of Bute Saint

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I don't know what to tell you Doug. There's a bunch of you chucking personal abuse around but the minute you get any back you scream like babies. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. I don't know how to make that message any clearer.

Oakey. Splinter -Log. Look it up

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

FFS :lol:

I am absolutely sure that IOBS is perfectly capable of fighting his own corner without you sticking your oar in. :lol:

You pick on IOBS’ English and yet you offer that mess?  Are you describing a boxing match in Barshaw Pond?

No wonder you overuse the :lol: crap!

12 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I dislike seeing posters trying to diminish others.  Mostly it says more about their own inadequacies then any of those apparent in those they attack.  I've been fortuńate enough to meet a wide range of people. The cleverest of these are those who recognise their own limitations. Experts,  in my experience,  know a lot about a particular topic and often Labour under the misunderstanding that this level of knowledge translates effectively into other areas.  IOBS has no need to explain himself on here.  He is a gentleman in my book and treats others with respect.  He has also made a good life for himself.

Oh no! This is a devastating blow.

Does this mean I can write off my dream of being one of your 30,000 LinkedIn followers?

I had so looked forward to a future of endless meetings with Ambassadors around the world. To taste a true Ferrero Rocher in such surroundings would have been the pinnacle of my career.

Alas! It seems two items on my bucket list are destined to go unticked.

Whatever shall I do to recover from this?

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Oh no! This is a devastating blow.

Does this mean I can write off my dream of being one of your 30,000 LinkedIn followers?

I had so looked forward to a future of endless meetings with Ambassadors around the world. To taste a true Ferrero Rocher in such surroundings would have been the pinnacle of my career.

Whatever shall I do to recover from this?

No need for this response.

It diminishes you.

2 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

I think the phrase “look it up “ is an invitation to do some research 

not that you’d know anything about that 

I think Doug is perfectly capable of answering for himself.

What is it with people like you who feel they need to fight other people's battles for them? :lol:

That's two forumsters now whose corner you are busy fighting.

You are quite the dashing hero this week aren't you. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

33 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I think Doug is perfectly capable of answering for himself.

What is it with people like you who feel they need to fight other people's battles for them? :lol:

That's two forumsters now whose corner you are busy fighting.

You are quite the dashing hero this week aren't you. :lol:

you misjudge me sir

I am merely taking advantage of their predicaments to demonstrate my low tolerance threshold for muppets

2 more things

You still didn't get it!

You keep setting them up and I'll keep putting them away.  (look it up)

3 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

you misjudge me sir

I am merely taking advantage of their predicaments to demonstrate my low tolerance threshold for muppets

2 more things

You still didn't get it!

You keep setting them up and I'll keep putting them away.  (look it up)

Whatever floats your boat. :blink:

Yeah, see all those forumsters who call you condescending/patronising, they are just plain wrong Ricky. :lol:

Ah young sir. 

A nerve has been touched.

You will survive but will you learn.

Not answering this would be the best course of action (inaction) 

Actually Ricky, you know what? Forget it. I just don't have time for this nonsense. Unlike you, I still have a business to run.

You, the Village Idiot, IOBS and BOK are welcome to have the last word. I'm not interested in getting sucked into your pool of shite guys.

Enjoy the thread.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Actually Ricky, you know what? Forget it. I just don't have time for this nonsense. Unlike you, I still have a business to run.

You, the Village Idiot, IOBS and BOK are welcome to have the last word. I'm not interested in getting sucked into your pool of shite guys.

Enjoy the thread.

Ah dear boy. A nerve has been well and truly touched. The more so, the wilder your reaction .This one is wild. Best not to let emotion cloud the thinking process.  Best of luck with your business. Not that you need it but I wish you well.

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:19 PM, oaksoft said:

FFS :lol:

I am absolutely sure that IOBS is perfectly capable of fighting his own corner without you sticking your oar in. :lol:

Whatever floats your boat:blink:

On this thread alone...  THREE nautical allusions!

And he keeps complaining that he can't understand what people are getting at.  :o    What's the odds on his next post being, " I see no ships"...?

Orcsoft fantasises that he's Nelson... or more likely Napoleon, going by his success rate at putting posters down.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:28 AM, oaksoft said:

As disbelieving as it may seem, my understanding is that St Ricky is genuine! :blink:

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

As disbelieving as it may seem, my understanding is that St Ricky is genuine! :blink:

I am,as they say,what I am.l i.e. Genuine. No need to fabricate or embroider. No better or worse than any other.  Thank you WS...I think. 

Guest TPAFKATS
I am,as they say,what I am.l i.e. Genuine. No need to fabricate or embroider. No better or worse than any other.  Thank you WS...I think. 
Ricky on the karaoke in Stirling tonight

• 3 weeks later...