16 Year Old Boy Found Guilty

Isle Of Bute Saint

57 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Truly awful crime

Defies logic

I’m not sure there is a response appropriate enough to cover this heinous crime

Not only did he commit a despicable crime he tried to put the blame on someone else. He has proved to be a calm confident compulsive liar. If he survives the banana republic of prison he will come out and commit a very bad crime again. The evil he is has a unsavoury history known on the island his parents ignored.  

22 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not only did he commit a despicable crime he tried to put the blame on someone else. He has proved to be a calm confident compulsive liar. If he survives the banana republic of prison he will come out and commit a very bad crime again. The evil he is has a unsavoury history known on the island his parents ignored.  

I watched the sentencing live on BBC news.  Very, very harrowing and one can only imagine the intimate details that the judge did not read out.  A true monster.

He has been given a life time restriction order.  My understanding is that this order allows for him to be detained for the rest of his natural life.  After 27 years he CAN apply for parole but the parole board would need to be satisfied he can safely return to society.  A possibility I can only imagine as being remote, remote indeed.

May this monster lead a miserable existence.

1 minute ago, TediousTom said:

I watched the sentencing live on BBC news.  Very, very harrowing and one can only imagine the intimate details that the judge did not read out.  A true monster.

He has been given a life time restriction order.  My understanding is that this order allows for him to be detained for the rest of his natural life.  After 27 years he CAN apply for parole but the parole board would need to be satisfied he can safely return to society.  A possibility I can only imagine as being remote, remote indeed.

May this monster lead a miserable existence.

I think a big tub of acid would be more appropiate for monsters like this. This guy will probably have hundreds of thousands spent on him, kept apart from prisoner community , studied, and no doubt assigned experts to assist him in every way.....................

Dont care about his age, the guy is deranged , sick and not fit to live among us......................... along with that saddo in Christchurch .

As the wee girls family said, their sentance is forever ..........................  hope he burns 

Guest TPAFKATS
I think a big tub of acid would be more appropiate for monsters like this. This guy will probably have hundreds of thousands spent on him, kept apart from prisoner community , studied, and no doubt assigned experts to assist him in every way.....................
Dont care about his age, the guy is deranged , sick and not fit to live among us......................... along with that saddo in Christchurch .
As the wee girls family said, their sentance is forever ..........................  hope he burns 
There's a reason why we don't have the death sentence, it's to stop our society becoming as inhumane as the psychopaths we would be killing.

He should be studied as its important to understand why and how someone carries out these atrocious acts, particularly at such a young age.

44 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

There's a reason why we don't have the death sentence, it's to stop our society becoming as inhumane as the psychopaths we would be killing.

He should be studied as its important to understand why and how someone carries out these atrocious acts, particularly at such a young age.

What do you want to study ?  I have never bought into that

You would rather spend millions on monsters than spend the money on our functioning society , get people off our streets , look after the frail  

Monsters like the Moors Murders , Sutcliffe and this creature should be removed from everything.................... they have made decent people suffer for ever

49 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I agree but I'm increasingly of the belief that whilst a kids environment can tweak his behaviour, the core of a person is probably decided at birth. I suspect that it's more nature than nurture.

Personally I think violence is part and parcel of being a human. We are all animals. I reckon there's a thin veneer of "society" covering up massive cracks. You see this when people are free to act anonymously or with inhibitions withdrawn - they behave like absolute animals. You see this every weekend up and down the country, on online forums and Twitter, when people are behind a wheel or when we go to war.

Would like to see conclusive evidence either way though.

Guest TPAFKATS
What do you want to study ?  I have never bought into that

You would rather spend millions on monsters than spend the money on our functioning society , get people off our streets , look after the frail  

Monsters like the Moors Murders , Sutcliffe and this creature should be removed from everything.................... they have made decent people suffer for ever
Sorry, I never realised it was a choice between jailing evil cunts and helping the homeless.

I'm intrigued by your need for revenge over something that didn't directly affect you.

Guest TPAFKATS
I agree but I'm increasingly of the belief that whilst a kids environment can tweak his behaviour, the core of a person is probably decided at birth. I suspect that it's more nature than nurture.
Personally I think violence is part and parcel of being a human. We are all animals. I reckon there's a thin veneer of "society" covering up massive cracks. You see this when people are free to act anonymously or with inhibitions withdrawn - they behave like absolute animals. You see this every weekend up and down the country, on online forums and Twitter, when people are behind a wheel or when we go to war.
Would like to see conclusive evidence either way though.
I'd agree there's massive cracks in humankind. Seems they are increasing as well.
Studying things certainly adds to our knowledge of them.
In the meantime, I prefer the all encompassing statement "people are dicks"

7 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Too many coffee's big fella. 

The boy is an asshole puber who thought his actions would have no consequences - sound familiar?

Only, his actions were a tad more consequential and deliberate - he knew exactly where he was going and what he was going to do and carried it out. Alas, no back or reset button on that game.

If I were him, I'd fear for my life.

8 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

I'd agree there's massive cracks in humankind. Seems they are increasing as well.
Studying things certainly adds to our knowledge of them.
In the meantime, I prefer the all encompassing statement "people are dicks"

Yes, that's the conclusion I came to a couple of years ago after decades of experiencing dickish behaviour.

I spent almost two decades rushing around helping tons of people in all sorts of ways because I thought it was the right thing to do until I realised that the vast majority of people were both taking the piss and quickly forgetting who had helped them in their hour of need. Nobody really cares about anyone but themselves and their immediate family. They say they do but their actions tell otherwise.

I am much more selective about who I help now and much less interested in people in general. Specifically my help now is along the lines of helping them to fish for themselves. My days of simply handing over fish are over - they only come back for more. I am a lot happier for it. :D

Edited by oaksoft

11 hours ago, melmac said:

The boy is an asshole puber who thought his actions would have no consequences - sound familiar?

Only, his actions were a tad more consequential and deliberate - he knew exactly where he was going and what he was going to do and carried it out. Alas, no back or reset button on that game.

If I were him, I'd fear for my life.

The fact he tried to pin it on another person while he knew the evidence was overwhelming.  His mother sacked his lawyer a week before the court case the lawyer told them the evidence was overwhelming that he should plead guilty. I said at the time he would destroy both sides of the family and so it has proved with his own parents now split.