BBC Scotland - The New Channel

shull

Starting tonight at 19.00.

Looking forward to various Programmes. 

Especially, Still Game at 21.00 today and SPFL Championship Football next Friday night at 19.05.

Burnistoun is on tonight. I have never found that funny. Just me though. It seems to be a big favourite for others. 

I will give it a try again. 

5 minutes ago, shull said:

Especially, Still Game at 21.00 today and SPFL Championship Football next Friday night at 19.05.

Burnistoun is on tonight. I have never found that funny. Just me though. It seems to be a big favourite for others. 

Doubt I'll tune in, there's enough shite elsewhere. :snore

6 hours ago, shull said:

Same here , only seen a wee bit Burnistoun and thought it was crap.

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

In the most part really enjoyed it entertaining stuff. Burnistone one or two scenes was funny the rest was very poor. These two guy's go over the top by trying to hard. The news programme at 7.30 was brilliant and very funny long may it continue.  

Was the news programme funnier than the not so funny comedian who had laughter tracks for every word he uttered? If that guys a comedian then I am an astronaut. Embarrassing and God only knows what the audience really thought?

2 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

Was the news programme funnier than the not so funny comedian who had laughter tracks for every word he uttered? If that guys a comedian then I am an astronaut. Embarrassing and God only knows what the audience really thought?

Are you writting about the guy in the Thearter from Edinburgh? if so I agree though his confidence grow with the show. Still not very funny another trying too hard. 

For me the best thing about the new channel is that the Championship football and the Challenge Cup  will move from Alba - so we will now be able to watch it in HD with english commentary. The Sunday early evening edition of Sportscene is also moving from BBC 2 meaning we get it in HD then without waiting for the BBC 1 edition later.

Hopefully we won't 'benefit' but if the worst happens this season then we will probably get at least four games on the new channel next season with a decent chance that at least half will be away games as we should be a relatively big fish in there.