Brendan Rogers Sellic.......

HSS

If true it looks like Rogers is jumping ship. Celtic have had no competition since he arrived and suddenly when Gerrard appears he fecks off.  Cowardly if it's true.  It would be funny if Lenny got the interim gig and pumped Gerard in every game. That would have the double edged sword of putting Gerrards gas at a peep and confusing the Sellic board over who to appoint as next manager. 

Edited by East Lothian Saint

I doubt Rodgers sees Gerrard and sevco as a threat to him and shellic.  :lol:

Gerrard currently has been funded enough to beat the diddy teams for the moment.  The funding won’t continue. It’s not enough to buy in players like even shellic bought.  And Gerrard is still an unproven novice.

I’d think managing at Parkhead is as boring as any office job, cos there is so little challenge. With the downside, as evidenced by Stevie Clark, of having to deal with continuing west of Scotland sectarian poison.

eta:

just seen a stream of nasty invective about BR on a Celtic twitter a/c.

apart from the double treble, 7 wins in 7 competitions and currently them being in line to win another treble, he’s done nothing for them. A charlatan, they never trusted him, he was never a shellic man.

oh, and most importantly, he’s not Tommy Burns... though why they hadn’t noticed THAT a wee bit earlier, I dunno.  :unsure:

Edited by antrin

28 minutes ago, antrin said:

I doubt Rodgers sees Gerrard and sevco as a threat to him and shellic.  :lol:

Gerrard currently has been funded enough to beat the diddy teams for the moment.  The funding won’t continue. It’s not enough to buy in players like even shellic bought.  And Gerrard is still an unproven novice.

I’d think managing at Parkhead is as boring as any office job, cos there is so little challenge. With the downside, as evidenced by Stevie Clark, of having to deal with continuing west of Scotland sectarian poison.

eta:

just seen a stream of nasty invective about BR on a Celtic twitter a/c.

apart from the double treble, 7 wins in 7 competitions and currently them being in line to win another treble, he’s done nothing for them. A charlatan, they never trusted him, he was never a shellic man.

oh, and most importantly, he’s not Tommy Burns... though why they hadn’t noticed THAT a wee bit earlier, I dunno.  :unsure:

Think you will find 99.99% want him to stay, thats just some bitter twat.

I feel for their next manager, with only 600 times what the other teams ( bar Sevcos credit line) budget is, and the fact they can take talent away from 1st team football, stick them in the reserves and then loan them out................................

Hope Lennon takes the gig, with his semi final record I would love to draw them in future events. TBF Lennon was far more switched on in Europe than Gung Ho Brenda.......  

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

I wonder if " I cant cope with pressure " Lennon is in the frame........... or could Stevie Clarke be the biggest hypocrite of all time

Even better make Scott Brown the player manager that would end all the bad feelings in Scottish Football :whistle  

Naughty boy!

So you are!

2 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

If true it looks like Rogers is jumping ship. Celtic have had no competition since he arrived and suddenly when Gerrard appears he fecks off.  Cowardly if it's true.  It would be funny if Lenny got the interim gig and pumped Gerard in every game. That would have the double edged sword of putting Gerrards gas at a peep and confusing the Sellic board over who to appoint as next manager. 

what would be nice would be for him to cite the bigotry in Scottish fitba as a contributory factor.

He won't though, the love of the great never-washed means too much to him.

8 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Interesting analysis ELS.

I like your thinking. 

Hope all the St Mirren fans who were raging at JR for the "bad timing" of his departure can now see what actual bad timing is. 

Leaving with 2 months of the season remaining when you're on the brink of a treble treble is bad timing.

Winning the title, getting promoted and leaving at the end of the season is NOT bad timing.