Tansey Banned

munoz

I also thought if the referee  saw the offence and acted on it then that was that. As happened with Morelos in the Celtic game, IF the referee says he saw it and Didn't act on it because he felt it unnecessary, then that was that. Or are they really having the audacity to say what Morelos did THRICE wasn't as bad as Tansey?

I take it this paragraph explains the length of the Morelos ban.

Sending-Off Offences Additional Suspension

4.1 Where a player is reported for a sending off offence, and that player has also been Determined by a Tribunal to have committed an additional sending off offence in the same match , or has previously been reported for a sending-off offence in the same Competition in a Season, an additional suspension of one match for each previous sending-off offence will be applied.

1 hour ago, scrappy coco said:

Why would Sutton hate us because of his brother, that's just being silly..

We're no different from any other team in the league, it was a poor tackle and should have been a red card..

Your beginning to sound like a Sevconian.... 

better than sounding like a pratt :D

Tansey didn’t go in to hurt the Hearts player and I said at the time it looked as though he tried to pull out of the tackle.

I haven’t had the luxury of reviewing it over and over, and at the time neither did the ref.

I believe these compliance officers (or officer) can easily be swayed by media influence, and that to me is wrong. The ref seen it, booked him and that should be the end of it. What next, reviewing controversial goals, penalties awarded that have had a major influence on the outcome of a game and being overturned days later?

It was a clear red card and worth a suspension.

No idea why we are appealing it, but with the way the panels worked this season I've no idea.

I like a good trial by sportscene. Players should get penalised for being reckless and for professional fouls, especially if the correct action hasn't been taken on the field.

15 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I’ll bet you 37p the Compliance officer decides red card - two match ban . Then we can close the thread .

FFS. Whether you think it was a red or not is immaterial. IT WAS A YELLOW. 

For once the stupid f**kin SFA rules might have worked in our favour and you want us to bend over and take a 2 match ban right up the arse.

The rule is the ref saw it and punished it as a yellow. End of case. If they issue a ban now it will make a mockery of the rules.

f**k this high moral ground shite just because you think he “deserved” a red.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

FFS. Whether you think it was a red or not is immaterial. IT WAS A YELLOW. 
For once the stupid f**kin SFA rules might have worked in our favour and you want us to bend over and take a 2 match ban right up the arse.
The rule is the ref saw it and punished it as a yellow. End of case. If they issue a ban now it will make a mockery of the rules.
f**k this high moral ground shite just because you think he “deserved” a red.

Sorry for having an opinion. I’ll consult with you before posting in future.

Oh , as for “the ref saw it , it’s a yellow, END OF CASE ?”

In case you missed it .....Naw it isnae !!

42 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Sorry for having an opinion. I’ll consult with you before posting in future.

Oh , as for “the ref saw it , it’s a yellow, END OF CASE ?”

In case you missed it .....Naw it isnae !!

I love it when folk deem a differing opinion as a denial of their own.

Anyway, I’m not stating an opinion I’m stating a fact based on the rules. Your guess is as good as mine as to why there is even a case to answer here.

You’re usually a decent poster on here. Get off your moral high horse :P

Other teams benefit from these rules all the time. Why should we be the moral guardians of what is a red and what isn’t. 

Oh, and on reflection my previous post may have been a tad outbursty.  :D

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

24 minutes ago, scam75 said:

No further action for Harry Kane in the EPL as the referee saw it and dealt with it at the time. Surely that is also the case here? SFA are bumbling idiots.

SFA are bumbling idiots. - this is just one of the issues with them . . .

If we were Sevco we would get away with the 1st 3 or 4 of these . . .  but we are not.

Still hope we get away with this though!    :magic

16 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

If we were Sevco we would get away with the 1st 3 or 4 of these . . .  but we are not.

Logically... this could be interpreted as you concealing a secret desire to be a sevco person.

Tut!

Edited by antrin

13 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
51 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:
SFA are bumbling idiots. - this is just one of the issues with them . . .

When is the hearing ?

Today sometime - we will have the outcome soon . . .