11 Cup Finals

image.png.94f88f440fc3a65c09c8e3f9af568b51.png

Thought that was a telling line. This clearly didn't happen in the summer.

I think back to that picture I posted from one of the penalty shootouts with all the English/new lads on one side, and a gap to all the pre-existing players on the other side. There clearly was something in that after all.

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The comments on this thread - don't bring religion into it.  England/ Scotland players problems. For me the article is about 11 cup finals 

So... our existing playing staff all fully accepted the new signings that came in the summer, did they? :blink: Oran has, in this article, highlighted a prior concern about the squad accepting the new players, and you don't think that's got anything to do with recent history?

I'm not saying it was an English/Scottish thing, btw (I'm English so I'd hope it wasn't) - more a shit player/good player thing.

Anyway... it was a very positive article and I'm glad the new guys have settled in well. Strap yourselves in for 11 cup finals. 

5 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

So... our existing playing staff all fully accepted the new signings that came in the summer, did they? :blink: Oran has, in this article, highlighted a prior concern about the squad accepting the new players, and you don't think that's got anything to do with recent history?

I'm not saying it was an English/Scottish thing, btw (I'm English so I'd hope it wasn't) - more a shit player/good player thing.

Anyway... it was a very positive article and I'm glad the new guys have settled in well. Strap yourselves in for 11 cup finals. 

Agree it wasn’t English / Scottish thing. I’m my opinion, the existing squad saw these guys in training and thought “ what the hell have we brought in ! “  

Also , Stubbs had made it very clear to the bulk of the existing squad that they were not welcome , possibly stoking resentment and division between the groups. 

But ...... it could be that the new players were instructed to stay in a group with the rest of the players  in “that” photo and couldn’t even follow that simple instruction !!  :unsure:

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Not like a self-confessed conspiracy theorist to talk like this. :lol:

Like 200 billion galaxy's out there and we are the only living planet in the vastness. Granted life out there has not been found as of yet so I suppose you technically can call that a conspiracy. 

33 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Like 200 billion galaxy's out there and we are the only living planet in the vastness. 

I don't know anyone who claims that to be a fact. I personally don't believe that but we simply don't know.

Claiming we have regularly been visited by wee green men from the planet Zog, that the Royal family are lizards and that successive world governments have conspired to keep this knowledge from the general public is another kettle of fish altogether.

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Like 200 billion galaxy's out there and we are the only living planet in the vastness. Granted life out there has not been found as of yet so I suppose you technically can call that a conspiracy. 

TBF- We havent exactly looked very far :whistle

51 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I don't know anyone who claims that to be a fact. I personally don't believe that but we simply don't know.

Claiming we have regularly been visited by wee green men from the planet Zog, that the Royal family are lizards and that successive world governments have conspired to keep this knowledge from the general public is another kettle of fish altogether.

You havent watched the X Files obviously, either that or you wrote it  :P

One game at a time Sweet Jesus . . .  This 11 finals hype is not for me . . .

So if we lose one is that it over? We surely will lose some...

BUT by being a fully committed team, with decent tactics, good skills and a few wee rubs of the green we will win some too... As long as we win more than the other 2 and pass them - that is good enough for me  . . .   :guinness The prize is not a cup - but staying in the Premiership.

Livi tomorrow - looks like a great place to start !

Well if aliens are not true then why does it tell us that Star Wars was along Time Ago, In a Galaxy far far away.  Explain that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :whistle

Surely if you watch these films you are being educated on other life forms culture and history  :1eye

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Are you reading comic books regarding wee green men. Suppose you realise France , Chilli, Mexico governments have came out and said UFO' are real. Don't suppose you have watched the declassified American Air Force video of UFO's Pilots said they are not of this planet. That videos from the space station are not true. That astronauts who say they have seen intelligent craft not from this world are lies.  That China shut down it's biggest international airport because of a UFO on photo , must be fake I suppose. All the evidence around the world recorded on radar are false. The civilian pilots, police are all telling lies. You keep reading your wee green men comics from the 60's. Time has moved on it's being taken seriously now by governments around the world including your own countries Milatry Defence Department.  

34 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

BUT by being a fully committed team, with decent tactics, good skills and a few wee rubs of the green we will win some too... As long as we win more than the other 2 and pass them - that is good enough for me  . . .   :guinness The prize is not a cup - but staying in the Premiership.

What about the 27 Cup Finals before Sat , have to say thats the way Livi have viewed it all season

43 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

A win tomorrow given the last two games also will have confidence flowing with our players. Hopfully the stands will be rocking tomorrow pushing the team onto a win.