11 Cup Finals

26 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

11 Cup finals? Make it a reality.

Get a trophy for each game. Each time they win, they can lift the trophy for that match. If they lose, force then to endure watching the other team celebrating their success. If it’s a draw then f**k it, just do a penalty shootout.

3 Points. That's the Prize. 

Are you reading comic books regarding wee green men. Suppose you realise France , Chilli, Mexico governments have came out and said UFO' are real. Don't suppose you have watched the declassified American Air Force video of UFO's Pilots said they are not of this planet. That videos from the space station are not true. That astronauts who say they have seen intelligent craft not from this world are lies.  That China shut down it's biggest international airport because of a UFO on photo , must be fake I suppose. All the evidence around the world recorded on radar are false. The civilian pilots, police are all telling lies. You keep reading your wee green men comics from the 60's. Time has moved on it's being taken seriously now by governments around the world including your own countries Milatry Defence Department.  

Quality! [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Are you reading comic books regarding wee green men. Suppose you realise France , Chilli, Mexico governments have came out and said UFO' are real. Don't suppose you have watched the declassified American Air Force video of UFO's Pilots said they are not of this planet. That videos from the space station are not true. That astronauts who say they have seen intelligent craft not from this world are lies.  That China shut down it's biggest international airport because of a UFO on photo , must be fake I suppose. All the evidence around the world recorded on radar are false. The civilian pilots, police are all telling lies. You keep reading your wee green men comics from the 60's. Time has moved on it's being taken seriously now by governments around the world including your own countries Milatry Defence Department.  

f**king hell. :lol:

Regardless of what you think about IOBS, to turn a thread about the need to win football matches into a debate over whether other life forms on other planets exist, took some doing. And he achieved this remarkably quickly. We weren't even off the first page and he managed to go off on probably the most random tangent anyone has ever managed on here, and that's up against some pretty stiff competition.

As Tedious Tom would say, take a bow sir, take a bow indeed.

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You nearly had me there, till you got to Milatry, it sort of had the same effect as when you gave that note to the teacher when you were (supposedly ill) and spelt diarrhea , well lets just say ............... not as it should be spelled.  :)

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

What about the 27 Cup Finals before Sat , have to say thats the way Livi have viewed it all season

Really? Don't think so - while we were in JR leaving / Stubzo turmoil. they have just played to their strengths and their tactics were initially for survival - turned out that not losing goals and grabbing some led to them exceeding expectations. Since the turn of the  year though - it has not been working as well for them.

In big leagues standing still is never an option. They will survive - but unless they do really well next summer they will struggle next year.

On the other hand - we survive and we will do much better next year!   

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

f**king hell. :lol:

St Mirren fans so many of them in your history laugh at your cringing self proclaimed intelligence:lol::rolleyes: . In fact so many forum members take the piss out of you simply because you keep telling forum members I am so intelligent above all on the forum. . Bloody hell check out you posts history big head.   Okidokie go into your hole in the ground  an embarrassment you are to yourself how i feel for your wife and children what a f**k up of a father you must be to your children and students.  Intellectual creep scary stuff can you imagine the toilet doors where you proclaimed to lecture :lol:

7 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

:lol:

Not sure where Chili is but it sounds hot.

21 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

St Mirren fans so many of them in your history laugh at your cringing self proclaimed intelligence:lol::rolleyes: . In fact so many forum members take the piss out of you simply because you keep telling forum members I am so intelligent above all on the forum. . Bloody hell check out you posts history big head.   Okidokie go into your hole in the ground  an embarrassment you are to yourself how i feel for your wife and children what a f**k up of a father you must be to your children and students.  Intellectual creep scary stuff can you imagine the toilet doors where you proclaimed to lecture :lol:

Just....wow!

By any stretch of the imagination, this is below the belt.

What a c**t of a thing to say to anyone.

Edited by oaksoft

24 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Methinks someone may have taken the ale this evening.

10 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Really? Don't think so - while we were in JR leaving / Stubzo turmoil. they have just played to their strengths and their tactics were initially for survival - turned out that not losing goals and grabbing some led to them exceeding expectations. Since the turn of the  year though - it has not been working as well for them.

In big leagues standing still is never an option. They will survive - but unless they do really well next summer they will struggle next year.

On the other hand - we survive and we will do much better next year!   

It is not unusual for teams that get promoted to do very well in their first round of matches. After that, teams have worked them out and are able to counter their style. 

Wendy Saints keeps posting on here "so we shud hve just kept tha same team uz last year...lol lol lol :1eye " - I am not entirely sure what his point is, but the answer is Yes, if we had been able to keep the same team as last year and had Morgan, Smith, and Reilly counter-attacking with the clinical precision they showed last season then most likely we would have picked more points in the first round than we have in the entire season so far. Obviously in our case with injuries and Morgan being sold it wasn't possible* but Livingston sticking with the same style, same players, and same coaches as last season and being able to pick up a lot of points in the first part of the season shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone.

* Morgan would surely have been better playing one more season with us as well, and if Celtic would have looked objectively at their history with young Scottish players they would have seen that too.

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

If he has any decency he'll delete that comment about my children as soon as he sobers up.

If you had any decency you’d have deleted all your illiteracy slurs long ago.

Edited by antrin