Saint Mirren v Kilmarnock 11 March 2019

St.Ricky

Kilmarnock will be next up at the Simple Digital Arena and fresh from their trip to the Canary Islands. I don't know if we have ever played a league game on a Monday Evening before.  Killie are a very decent side but they have been a little inconsistent of late.  Saints meanwhile have not lost in their last three matches.  Looks like being a game to watch. COYS

Edited by St.Ricky

They are on a bad run. Normally perfect timing for a game vs us. We are playing better and have much more to play for albeit today's performance wasn't up to last 2 games standards, but weather and opposition taken into account, a very welcome 3 points. A draw keeps the momentum going but a win much preferable and definitely should be the aim.

Oh, and thread was already running if you'd scrolled down a little! [emoji3]

Fanny ^^

Desperate to start threads

Yes - We have played Monday night football before in a top flight game ( obvious one being a 2-1 win over Dundee United )

‘Looks like a game to watch’ Eh ? Aren’t they all ?

They’ve been ‘a little consistent of late’ ?

30 points ahead would suggest across the season

You think a trip abroad is going to make them harder to beat ?

Anyway....,

Saints 2-1 Kilmarnock

5 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Fanny ^^

Yes - We have played Monday night football before in a top flight game ( obvious one being a 2-1 win over Dundee United )

Anyway....,

Saints 2-1 Kilmarnock

Speed up WDWB. Expected you along a while ago. Thanks on the heads up that we have played on a Monday before. We have been consistent over our last few games. Killue, despite early season consistency have slipped up once or twice recently. More than most this should be a game to get along to watch.

9 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Fanny ^^

Anyway....,

Saints 2-1 Kilmarnock

I'm struggling to work out what Ricky's done that's so wrong, how dare he start a thread about our next game...

Seriously do you sit and wait for a Ricky post so you can dissect it and try and make a cnut out of him while hoping  

to get a couple of likes from you're usual suspects...............You lead a sad life WDWB...

As for the game, anything other than a defeat will be a good result.. Sadly work dictates that I wont be there..

I'm struggling to work out what Ricky's done that's so wrong, how dare he start a thread about our next game...

Seriously do you sit and wait for a Ricky post so you can dissect it and try and make a cnut out of him while hoping  
to get a couple of likes from you're usual suspects...............You lead a sad life WDWB...

As for the game, anything other than a defeat will be a good result.. Sadly work dictates that I wont be there..

Maybe, and I’m just speculating obviously......

I’d of used the thread already running ?

Just a thought, now f**k off

11 hours ago, scrappy coco said:

And some think it's ok for him to start unnecessary threads with impunity. The man is either too stupid or lazy to read through the forum threads or is just so intent in attracting attention to himself and up his thread starts that it should be no surprise to him, or anyone else, that it culminates in negative replies.

I perhaps am giving him too much credit when I say he antagonises deliberately to goad a reaction of this type. He appears to get off on it and some on here are too simple to realise this.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

And some think it's ok for him to start unnecessary threads with impunity. The man is either too stupid or lazy to read through the forum threads or is just so intent in attracting attention to himself and up his thread starts that it should be no surprise to him, or anyone else, that it culminates in negative replies.

I perhaps am giving him too much credit when I say he antagonises deliberately to goad a reaction of this type. He appears to get off on it and some on here are too simple to realise this.

You and WDWB should get a room.

7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

You and WDWB should get a room.

I would suggest this comment would be better suited to yourself and Stricky.

Be warned. He's told himself that he's ignoring himself so you might not get a conversation. That's probably a plus though!:P671852249_Nope.HESJUSTSTUPID.thumb.jpg.e9b446dce2029d3c6b74ee3b15ddb11c.jpg

9 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I would suggest this comment would be better suited to yourself and Stricky.

Be warned. He's told himself that he's ignoring himself so you might not get a conversation. That's probably a plus though!:P671852249_Nope.HESJUSTSTUPID.thumb.jpg.e9b446dce2029d3c6b74ee3b15ddb11c.jpg

Touche old chap.  B) it's the old grey cells, sometimes they just aint paying attention.

18 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Speed up WDWB. Expected you along a while ago. Thanks on the heads up that we have played on a Monday before. We have been consistent over our last few games. Killue, despite early season consistency have slipped up once or twice recently. More than most this should be a game to get along to watch.

Booked a hotel have to attend this game to cheer the boys on. Thought about just going to a local pub here with Sky. Said to the wife do you mind me going ? What a girl she is a star. 

3 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

What do you fancy Indian, Chinese or  ?

IOBS asked. Good question. I'm takng my grandson for a meal. 

Italian, Indian or Chinese would do. Usually eat in Glasgow. 

Don't know the places around Paisley these days. 

42 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

IOBS asked. Good question. I'm takng my grandson for a meal. 

Italian, Indian or Chinese would do. Usually eat in Glasgow. 

Don't know the places around Paisley these days. 

I like

Obsession Of India Paisley

but there are plenty other choices - enjoy your chow and the match . . .

6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Some truth in this. Each has a well balanced approach to life. Each has a chip on both shoulders. The world is against them. Woe is me is their cry. And boy do they cry.

Are you back talking to yourself or have you still got you on ignore?

11 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Are you back talking to yourself or have you still got you on ignore?

My,  my.  I know you are not very bright,  but you outdo yourself Lucy. 

Personally I am looking forward to a meal out in Paisley and the game. 

Last time I had a meal out in Paisley it was in the Conservative Club for lunch and game of snooker.

Must have been around 1978.