Saint Mirren v Kilmarnock 11 March 2019

St.Ricky

27 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

The Obsession of India in Moss St is above the previous restaurant (Shimla House aka Sitar) and, since they have another shop in Glasgow, would suggest that they have nothing to do with downstairs.
The downstairs restaurant is now Monterey Jack's, an American style burger/diner place.

THIS is correct.

I noticed that when I was up a couple of weeks back, but thought folk were discussing somewhere else...

On 3/4/2019 at 9:26 PM, St.Ricky said:

Back to the match.  Clearly going to be another testing game for the team.  A large and noisy crowd backing the Buddies would be good.  The fans have been great over the last few games. Tansey remains unavailable through suspension.  COYS

Large and noisy crowd???? Where we getting that from???

56 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Saints 1-2 Killie....can't see many points in next two games..may get a draw Monday but will shite it in Perth as usual...

That's the spirit. Good to see you've got the " magic " back. 

58 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Saints 1-2 Killie....can't see many points in next two games..may get a draw Monday but will shite it in Perth as usual...

We know you dont support Saints..... the fact you show it on a fans forum shows what a dick you are. Away there is always the ignore function.

On 3/5/2019 at 10:00 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The momentum is with us after three great results Killie have dropped points in 2019 :D. St Mirren 2 Kilmarnock 0 for me. 

Got to hope IOBS.  Keeping up the same level of performance is a must. 

Starting to look forward to Monday.  Leave around 4pm. Pick up my student grandson and off for an Indian meal in Paisley. Then on to the match. 

Love evening games under the lights.  Will love it even more if we carry our recent form into the game.