St.Ricky

Saint Mirren v Kilmarnock 11 March 2019

25 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I shan't make the obvious 'blonde' statement, or perhaps I will.  :D

Why NOT ?

14 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Looked this up Sweeper.  Gets a great write up. 

Thanks. 

Good my friend - enjoy !

6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Some truth in this. Each has a well balanced approach to life. Each has a chip on both shoulders. The world is against them. Woe is me is their cry. And boy do they cry.

Are you back talking to yourself or have you still got you on ignore?

11 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Are you back talking to yourself or have you still got you on ignore?

My,  my.  I know you are not very bright,  but you outdo yourself Lucy. 

Personally I am looking forward to a meal out in Paisley and the game. 

Last time I had a meal out in Paisley it was in the Conservative Club for lunch and game of snooker.

Must have been around 1978.

22 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Last time I had a meal out in Paisley it was in the Conservative Club for lunch and game of snooker.

You know I'm not so bright? Priceless.

OK Pricky. So... have you still got yourself on ignore?381659967_Nope.HESJUSTSTUPID.thumb.jpg.7db0427195d04f440b506f514fed758b.jpg

Edited by stlucifer

49 minutes ago, Meiksyboy said:

St.Ricky do you mean the Liberal Club as I don’t remember a Conservative Club?

The Conservative Club was on New St,across the road from Borgia..

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Last time I had a meal out in Paisley it was in the Conservative Club for "lunch" and "game of snooker".

I've added the inverted commas for you.

We know what really went on in the Conservative club in the 70's, and why it got closed down.

No need to talk in euphemisms old chap.

I had great service, excellent food in the Multan Tandoori at the foot of George Street at 9.00pm on January 1.

really welcoming, plus there was a large table of Asians also eating there.

47 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I've added the inverted commas for you.

We know what really went on in the Conservative club in the 70's, and why it got closed down.

No need to talk in euphemisms old chap.

Why thank you Hendo old boy..

Not sure when it closed down. Between 74 and 78 I met a Solicitor friend for lunch (No inverted commas) and a game of Snooker (No inverted Commas)> 

The food was simple fayre, served hot and (importantly) quickly to let those first in onto the snooker tables.

Anyone observing me playing snooker would have realised that I was rank at the game.

Edited by St.Ricky

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Anyone observing me playing snooker would have realised that I was rank at the game.

Based on your past posts, I'm guessing Ronnie O' Sullivan told you that?  :rolleyes:

22 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I like

Obsession Of India Paisley

but there are plenty other choices - enjoy your chow and the match . . .

Is the the Indian in Moss Street ? They used to do cheap buffet food that was not very good. Take it has changed hands ? 

12 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Is the the Indian in Moss Street ? They used to do cheap buffet food that was not very good. Take it has changed hands ? 

CS. Personaly dont know but it gets a great write up on Trip Adviser. It seems to be the sister restaurant to one of the same name in Glasgow. Our number is now up to three.

6 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

There was a big fight in there last week. Pretty bad apparently. Some guy ended up in a korma.

NOT  a big fight...

I heard it was somethin' oot a Na'n….

15 minutes ago, antrin said:

NOT  a big fight...

I heard it was somethin' oot a Na'n….

Well ah suppose it wasnae a big fight in comparison to the one at the biscuit factory the night before. 2 bandits hit a penguin ower the heid wi a club and them made a breakaway in a taxi. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Yip - new owners and better management - if you opt for cheap pile em high, eat all you can buffets - what kind of quality do you expect.

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Yip - new owners and better management - if you opt for cheap pile em high, eat all you can buffets - what kind of quality do you expect.

Understand what your saying I'm a chef to trade it's not hard to put up a hot buffet with quality food at a decent price . Unfortunately not many could it's a faze that has thankfully passed. I will be heading there before the match so thanks for the heads up. Funnily enough have made a Balinese Lamb curry to be washed down with Fustenburg as I'm off tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Understand what your saying I'm a chef to trade it's not hard to put up a hot buffet with quality food at a decent price . Unfortunately not many could it's a faze that has thankfully passed. I will be heading there before the match so thanks for the heads up. Funnily enough have made a Balinese Lamb curry to be washed down with Fustenburg as I'm off tomorrow. 

Thanks for not taking my scribble as being offensive. But you will know that sometimes profit exceeds quality in some restaurants and that eventually does not bode well.

In many locations it is a tough gig getting the balance right. But having satisfied customers usually brings you more future business.

Next time I'm in your area I will pop in for a meal!!!

Having read your reply - my taste buds believed they were sampling your curry and Fustenburg.