Saint Mirren v Kilmarnock 11 March 2019

St.Ricky

22 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

My,  my.  I know you are not very bright,  but you outdo yourself Lucy. 

Personally I am looking forward to a meal out in Paisley and the game. 

Last time I had a meal out in Paisley it was in the Conservative Club for lunch and game of snooker.

Must have been around 1978.

You know I'm not so bright? Priceless.

OK Pricky. So... have you still got yourself on ignore?381659967_Nope.HESJUSTSTUPID.thumb.jpg.7db0427195d04f440b506f514fed758b.jpg

Edited by stlucifer

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

My,  my.  I know you are not very bright,  but you outdo yourself Lucy. 

Personally I am looking forward to a meal out in Paisley and the game. 

Last time I had a meal out in Paisley it was in the Conservative Club for "lunch" and "game of snooker".

Must have been around 1978.

I've added the inverted commas for you.

We know what really went on in the Conservative club in the 70's, and why it got closed down.

No need to talk in euphemisms old chap.

47 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I've added the inverted commas for you.

We know what really went on in the Conservative club in the 70's, and why it got closed down.

No need to talk in euphemisms old chap.

Why thank you Hendo old boy..

Not sure when it closed down. Between 74 and 78 I met a Solicitor friend for lunch (No inverted commas) and a game of Snooker (No inverted Commas)> 

The food was simple fayre, served hot and (importantly) quickly to let those first in onto the snooker tables.

Anyone observing me playing snooker would have realised that I was rank at the game.

Edited by St.Ricky

12 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Is the the Indian in Moss Street ? They used to do cheap buffet food that was not very good. Take it has changed hands ? 

CS. Personaly dont know but it gets a great write up on Trip Adviser. It seems to be the sister restaurant to one of the same name in Glasgow. Our number is now up to three.

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Is the the Indian in Moss Street ? They used to do cheap buffet food that was not very good. Take it has changed hands ? 

Yip - new owners and better management - if you opt for cheap pile em high, eat all you can buffets - what kind of quality do you expect.

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Yip - new owners and better management - if you opt for cheap pile em high, eat all you can buffets - what kind of quality do you expect.

Understand what your saying I'm a chef to trade it's not hard to put up a hot buffet with quality food at a decent price . Unfortunately not many could it's a faze that has thankfully passed. I will be heading there before the match so thanks for the heads up. Funnily enough have made a Balinese Lamb curry to be washed down with Fustenburg as I'm off tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Understand what your saying I'm a chef to trade it's not hard to put up a hot buffet with quality food at a decent price . Unfortunately not many could it's a faze that has thankfully passed. I will be heading there before the match so thanks for the heads up. Funnily enough have made a Balinese Lamb curry to be washed down with Fustenburg as I'm off tomorrow. 

Thanks for not taking my scribble as being offensive. But you will know that sometimes profit exceeds quality in some restaurants and that eventually does not bode well.

In many locations it is a tough gig getting the balance right. But having satisfied customers usually brings you more future business.

Next time I'm in your area I will pop in for a meal!!!

Having read your reply - my taste buds believed they were sampling your curry and Fustenburg. 

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Thanks for not taking my scribble as being offensive. But you will know that sometimes profit exceeds quality in some restaurants and that eventually does not bode well.

In many locations it is a tough gig getting the balance right. But having satisfied customers usually brings you more future business.

Next time I'm in your area I will pop in for a meal!!!

Having read your reply - my taste buds believed they were sampling your curry and Fustenburg. 

You will be made very welcome PM me if you are ever over my way. Now have a beer & wine license also.

Back to the match.  Clearly going to be another testing game for the team.  A large and noisy crowd backing the Buddies would be good.  The fans have been great over the last few games. Tansey remains unavailable through suspension.  COYS

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Back to the match.  Clearly going to be another testing game for the team.  A large and noisy crowd backing the Buddies would be good.  The fans have been great over the last few games. Tansey remains unavailable through suspension.  COYS

We are going to win Ricky not easy but win we will. Oran is playing 5 at the back certain games , other games are 5 midfield. The latter is what I would do against Killie. We need to be in their faces. 5 midfield allows defend in numbers and attack in numbers as long as the players stick to the game plan. Happy day's.