Official St Mirren V Killie Monday Night Game

faraway saint

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

A weekend were the other 2 lose, you hope to take something from the game

Didn’t even play that bad overall

Play off spot would be an achievement now

Aye, played reasonably TBH.

Coped fairly well with them but it's got to be remembered, they are on the crest of a slump.

Definite point dropped. 

8 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

From the family stand in line with the first penalty shout it looked like a blatant dive by Brophy, and lots of calls for a booking. I thought there was also a totally blatant foul in midfield 10 seconds before Killie scored. 

4 penalty shouts, could have easily given one or two.

The one you mention, there was contact, referee, and I'm not going to argue, obviously thought not enough for a penalty or a booking.

The game lasted just over 90 minutes, you mentioning 2 "B&W" tinted glasses views changes nothing.

The referee, IMO, had a good game, taking into account the conditions, letting play flow and not booking people for fun. 

As I've mentioned, overall I thought we played well, in a containing capacity.

Also the Duck, who I don;t get a semi over like some people, certainly added to our threat, albeit too little too late. 

Kilmarnock are on a dreadful run, can hardly buy a goal or a win, unfortunately they got both last night. 

10 hours ago, whydowebother said:

A weekend were the other 2 lose, you hope to take something from the game

Didn’t even play that bad overall

Play off spot would be an achievement now

Really, a play off spot ?.  We have Dundee and Hamilton both to play twice ?. Of the 9 we have to play, 8 are more than winnable and the other Celtic.

We played well last night overall and unlucky not to get a point but against that you could say we sneaked 3 against St Johnstone.

Very impressed with Nazon last night when he came, started to look a player. Hasn't for me up to last night.

We need Nazon to come good over 90 mins as I think we are a bit weak up front..

On the plus side even if we did go down Erhahon and McPherson are both going to be top players

7 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Really, a play off spot ?.  We have Dundee and Hamilton both to play twice ?. Of the 9 we have to play, 8 are more than winnable and the other Celtic.

We played well last night overall and unlucky not to get a point but against that you could say we sneaked 3 against St Johnstone.

Very impressed with Nazon last night when he came, started to look a player. Hasn't for me up to last night.

We need Nazon to come good over 90 mins as I think we are a bit weak up front..

On the plus side even if we did go down Erhahon and McPherson are both going to be top players

A throwaway line, could easily be said about many teams in this league right now.

Hamilton or Dundee are winnable games as, IMO, we are all much the same, pretty poor. 

I'll assume you meant Livingston? 

This will probably go to the wire, an unexpected win could be the difference, as Hamilton have found out at the minute. 

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

A throwaway line, could easily be said about many teams in this league right now.

Hamilton or Dundee are winnable games as, IMO, we are all much the same, pretty poor. 

I'll assume you meant Livingston? 

This will probably go to the wire, an unexpected win could be the difference, as Hamilton have found out at the minute. 

true none the less.

we have every chance of getting third bottom, every bit as much as Hamilton and Dundee, its all to play for

Yep meant Livi !! 

I see we were unlucky last night according to some, yet no real mention we were fortunate against Livingston and only secured a point against Hearts down to an own goal? 

The ability of some to develop amnesia is always amusing. 

Despite playing reasonably well last night it would have been a steal to get anything from the game.

5 hours ago, lenziebud said:

true none the less.

we have every chance of getting third bottom, every bit as much as Hamilton and Dundee, its all to play for

Yep meant Livi !! 

Not according to the bookies.

We are 1 point and 4 points behind, THAT's what makes us favourites to be bottom.

Latest odds on us being in the relegation spot: St Mirren 4/6, Dundee 13/8 and Hamilton 7/1

On 3/3/2019 at 7:30 AM, faraway saint said:

I'm afraid I won't be joining in the euphoria for this game.

A loss, albeit small, is looking the more likely for me. :(

Another TV game.

Between my freebies and TV I've got to be an expert on us this season. :lol:

Phew, naebody noticed my feck up. :whistle

^^^^^^^^^^ Is this how sport works? :wink:

Killies first goal in 6 games, why did it have to be against us?